Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:46:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: from warlokk, with my appreciate  (Read 3713 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hugo0401

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2006, 07:45:31 pm »

:lol: Warlokk, I am one but of which to thank for your work, is splendid; to want to request a favor I am a player and  enchants to download whichever thing I see , I have meshes yours and those of marvine- beosbox boy, is with which game and I believe that no longer to be able to play without them, single who now my Sims men are but pretty who my Sims women because marvine-beosbox boy has done meshes with Louis Scrimbling and other who in truth is fantastic and shines , roofmonkey to also do meshes divine with navetsea but in small sizes ¿ serious possible to have a complete collection of meshes in all the measures and colors of skin, that is as real as those of navetsea, scrimbling, healene, etc. ? That to be a great work but all those that we played TS to thank for much to you, greetings, congratulations by so splendid work and you do not let follow to make happy to many players like I, it sorry by my English, but I do not dominate it and work costs to give me to understand me :love2:

Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 11:20:08 pm »

Hi Hugo--

I would absolutely love it if someone could put together a combination set of skintones that would work with all the various body types, but it would be a massive project all by itself just converting everything to the various meshes.  It wouldn't take too much effort to merge a Marvine/BBB male and a Warlokk Female into one skintone, but the problem is, which sizes to choose?  The variety aspect is what makes my project such a huge effort, there are so many combinations of top and bottom sizes possible, and to combine those with the various male shapes, well the numbers just get staggering... I wouldn't know where to begin... Smiley

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 12:38:34 am »

perhaps not to understand to us , I what to say it is that your or somebody can make skins like those of Navetsea, louis scrimbling, etc, for your  meshes, as they are it doing marvine-beosboxboy with coyote, louis scrimbling, etc. the work of roofmonkey in the navetsea skins is splendid but it wanted that to have more sizes and  colors of skin. thanks  thanks to take the annoyance to respond and a congratulation by so enormous talent to make this work

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 05:28:17 am »

Ah I see... well, Roof's adaptations of Navatsea's skins are fantastic, and there are also the ones Garkman adapted from Louis' skins here and the ones Inks71 modified here, both over at the Adult site.  They may get you started anyway.  Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 09:36:40 am »

Thanks again. is wonderfull work, the first i downloaded, the second i have, i want more¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡, congratulations.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: