Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 03:08:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hooters Girl 34DDEnh-28-36 (Updated 11 Nov 2006)  (Read 18793 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: September 27, 2006, 11:57:20 pm »

Hooters Girl 34DD - 36

Oh, the things we do for art!  Somewhere Around Here, someone asked if it would be possible to make a Hooters girl in size 34DD top with several sizes of hips.  I think the answer is that if you're really persnickety, no, not until we can get a mesh that really supports it.  However, having said that:

Hooters Girl, 34DD Enhanced, 36" Hips

The top and bottom are separate garments.

Obviously, the top requires Warlokk's 34DD Enhanced tank top.  The bottom mesh requires Warlokk's 36" hip nude bottom.

With that bottom mesh, she turned out to be rather more anatomical than you're likely to find in real life, but it's best match for a mesh I could find in the time available. Smiley

For some odd reason, folks who take pictures of Hooters girls and post them on the net don't usually include the shoes in the picture, and I had to run off on a business trip so I didn't have time for the vital field research, so I couldn't find a clear picture of what kind of shoes they usually wear.  I settled for just pilfering Sheba's exercise shoes (that's another link to a download thread at the Hullabaloo) and dunking them in a bucket of orange dye.

November 11, 2006, Update: Kendra asked for some more sizes, so I added four more: 34A, 34B (default), 34D Enhanced, and 36DDD Enhanced.  

Each of these requires the corresponding mesh from Warlokk, except that the 34B default will use whatever default halter top you have installed in your game.

The original 34DDe size is unchanged.

There are some variations depending on what meshes I had available on my machine.  The 34A and 36DDDe versions are based on nude tops and rather perky.

In the time since I first posted this, I've learned that the official Hooters Girl uniform calls for white athletic shoes and bobby socks.  Perhaps one of these years I'll update the bottom to be more authentic.  Anyone who might be so inclined is welcome and enthusiastically encouraged to do so.

In case it ain't obvious: "Hooters" and the slogan "Delightfully Tacky Yet Unrefined" are trademarks of Hooters of America, Inc.  No endorsement is implied and no infringement is intended.  The image of the real Hooters gal is the one I used primary for a reference.  (It says somewhere on the net that her name is Ashley; I think she works at Hooters in Arlington, Texas.)  All these things are used in this outfit for The Sims 2 and the associated display image under the Doctrine of Fair Use.  Erm... I think so, anyhow.  And to support that silly notion, I offer the following restaurant review: The Hooters just south of NASA Road One in Houston serves really great hamburgers, and ya just gotta try their onion rings!   And, yeah, Insimenator has the right to distribute this no matter what the copyright nastygram might say in the .package files; in fact, this is the only place I've posted these because I figure Warlokk's work deserves more than just hand-me-downs from The Pearl. Cheesy

* psaftop_34dde_hooters.zip (251.15 KB - downloaded 1272 times.)
* psafpants_hooters_36hip.zip (268.71 KB - downloaded 1185 times.)

* psafhooters_portrait.jpg (58.41 KB, 384x512 - viewed 2069 times.)
* psaftop_34a_hooters.zip (216.75 KB - downloaded 519 times.)
* psaftop_34bdef_hooters.zip (216.78 KB - downloaded 550 times.)
* psaftop_34de_hooters.zip (216.77 KB - downloaded 680 times.)
* psaftop_36ddde_hooters.zip (216.76 KB - downloaded 844 times.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 03:11:59 pm by Chairman Greg » Logged

cableguy7uk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 12:38:02 am »

Nice.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2006, 05:18:26 am »

very appropriate Cheesy

Thanks for the eye-catching addition to the game!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
John55

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2006, 07:29:50 am »

thanks
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 07:12:30 am »

yaya Boobies er Hooters!
kendra

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2006, 12:21:48 pm »

Any plans for the 34a, and 36dd ladys.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 02:16:55 pm »

Quote from: kendra
Any plans for the 34a, and 36dd ladys.

Sure thing, Kendra.  The most time-consuming part of converting this outfit to other top sizes is waiting for Body Shop to load, so I might even get those added to the first message in this topic today. Smiley
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 03:18:16 pm by Chairman Greg » Logged

Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 03:17:56 pm »

Quote from: moonsims
Sure thing, Kendra.  The most time-consuming part of converting this outfit to other top sizes is waiting for Body Shop to load, so I might even get those added to the first message in this topic today. Smiley

Done!  See the November 11, 2006 update in the first message in this topic.

The original was 34DD so I guessed that you were asking about Warlokk's 36DDD size.

For the 34A and 36DDD, I could not find corresponding halter top meshes in my machine so I used the nipply nudes.  Now I'm wondering if I'm missing a Warlokk update; or maybe the halter top meshes aren't done yet.  Anyhow, in the 34A size, it adds some interest; and for the 36DDD Enhanced, hey, all that silicone is gonna push those bumpy bits somewhere!

I only did Enhanced meshes because the official Hooters Girl uniform requires a push-up bra.  If neither Nature nor silicone did, Warners will!

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 03:51:57 pm »

Hey Moon--  All the Top Separates are done in all sizes, but they're kinda scattered... all I'm still working on are the C and DDD full-body stuff.

Nice work, always nice to see more Hooters!  Wink

Here's a few links:  DDD A

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2006, 04:09:24 pm »

Now I'm wondering.  If I remove all the stuff from my downloads folder and then copy it all back, one file at a time in alphabetical order, if all the stuff will sort together in the game catalog.

It's not something that I would casually experiment with because the number of files in my Downloads folder is beyond absurd.  (Hrmph; yet another argument for trying to get Nightlife going again.  Then I could use subfolders.)

Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 04:14:11 pm »

Addendum: I did, indeed, overlook those DDD and A meshes!  I just installed them and not a one was already there.

Thanks, Warlokk!

Greg

kendra

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 05:53:26 pm »

Thank you sooooo much.
Zulu751

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2006, 11:20:32 pm »

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but for some reason I cannot get this file to work.  When I open up the game or Bodyshop the file is clearly there because I can see just a generic, regular shirt that says exactly what it is, however it doesn't show the actual shirt.  I'd like to be able to use this, but it's not working.  Suggestions?
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2006, 11:23:46 pm »

You're missing the mesh.  Look in the Hi-Res section for the Tops Separates set in the size you're trying to use.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Zulu751

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 01:18:46 pm »

Guess I should have mentioned this earlier, I have the meshes and the 34DD works fine, but the 36DDD does not.  The only other thing that comes to mind, although I doubt that it would make a difference, is that I got the meshes from MTS2 (I can't get .rar's to work from this site).
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: