Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:16:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Heels For Warlokks teen female  (Read 43403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 10:56:42 am »

Fantastic job!
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2006, 11:25:50 am »

I'd like to second the thought of having Marvines Alpha dress on some of Warlokk's body shapes, assuming Ju would give permission for it...
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 02:40:15 pm »

These are great thank you so much, cute heels for the teens. Any plans 2 do this for adults?
WnderWman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 07:23:10 pm »

I agree, the girl definitely needed these. I love this mesh and I love all of Al's shoes. Do you plan on doing any other meshes for Warlokk's project? Tongue I hope so because I think it would be a great addition to the whole project and I know I would download. :toothy5:
Kellijude

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2006, 05:44:46 pm »

These are great. I have been looking everywhere for a heel mesh for a D cup teen and could not find anything anywhere. Thank you so much for this.
DLMulsow
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2006, 07:16:19 pm »

I shall be another echo for Marvine's shoes and/or Alpha dress on Warlokk's 34D and 34C meshes.  These two artists are bound to collide...  I would have a field day!!!  I hope you have enjoyed my creations for the TeenDwithheels mesh so far Meshmonster.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help Warlokk out.  He's so super busy with all his base stuff.  All this combination stuff is fun for people like you.  I can't mesh at all, but I recolor the *&%$ out of it!!!  LOL

Take a look at my section of the site and let me know what you think!
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2006, 09:26:09 pm »

Wow!! great job MeshMonster...many thanks...I worship Warlokk. his meshes are outstanding and you just added some kick to it...fabulous!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meshmonster

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2006, 01:49:25 pm »

Thanks to all of you for your comments, but i have a question for walokk

I finished another teen mesh for sims 2 but can't import mesh to sims, I dosn't show up. I think I made a mistake with bone structure and base locator mesh. Is there anyway it import a prestine mesh into milkshape? Unfortunatly all of the tutorials donot cover this. I'll start it over, but I'll save the milkshape mesh for later. It's an adaptation of Mr. Bills Miniskirt but full body. I'll just make a bottom for now, thanks for the help

The enjoyment of games can only be enriched by the inclusion of others

It's not nice to play with yourself!
:beer:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2006, 02:02:23 pm »

Not really sure what you mean by a pristine mesh... you can use the Unimesh importer to import the Maxis original GMDC files, which has all the correct bones etc in them, which is what I start with... you can export the ObjX from that, then pull that into a set of .obj's you create, as long as the vertex numbers are the same.

If you want, post what you have and I'll take a look at it, maybe it's something easy to fix.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Meshmonster

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006, 04:22:33 pm »

Included milkshape file, simpe mesh import file and base mesh file

Remove package extention from simpe import file and msd3 file

* WTFD_MrBillsmini.package (170.09 KB - downloaded 312 times.)
* MrbillWTD.ms3d.package (182.96 KB - downloaded 262 times.)
* MrBillWTD.simpe.package (143.93 KB - downloaded 282 times.)

The enjoyment of games can only be enriched by the inclusion of others

It's not nice to play with yourself!
:beer:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 11:08:42 pm »

I took a quick look, I see the MS3D file doesn't have the morph group in it, for starters, so I'm not sure what method you're using to make it.  The comments show it should have 3 morph groups, so the mesh you started with must have had Fat and Preg morphs included.  I also couldn't import the .simpe file using Unimesh, which I should be able to if you used MeshTool or Milkshape's exporter.  The ms3d mesh looks great though!  Smiley

I'm not sure how to go about fixing it, you may have to start from scratch... once the internal structure gets messed up that's usually your best route, fixing it just gets too difficult.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 02:20:57 pm »

These heels are nice, the feet don't look foreign in them.  The only thing foreign right now is the way I'm writing, I don't know what's wrong - I can't communicate anymore.  I'm American too, and educated - go figure.  Reaching beyond all this silliness, I really like those heels!  So many Sim's heels give the Sims palatypus feet.  I would love to see this for the smaller sized Sims (Milla, C, and D) as well as their little sisters.
Glass3690

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 02:39:19 am »

Meshmonster, these are great!  I especially love the wedges, including the color.  I'll take anything you want to work on, although these shoes for adults would be very welcomed too.  After all, why shouldn't a mom look look a nice as her daughter!  Hugh thanks.
svetlana_sew

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2006, 06:47:27 am »

This is well good!!!
Skinner

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2006, 04:50:14 pm »

Legal!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: