Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 12:55:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: It's A Bling Thing - Ooh Look Something Shiny!  (Read 11930 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 04:35:22 pm »

:crybaby: *hears violin music* :lol:

Today...I am fed up! I've just come home from a long day...and Becki is refusing to talk to me! Therefore, my little helper is no more as she refuses (in a note to me, lol) to help me with my meshing. She said I've got to do it all by myself now. Don't ask me why she said that as I have no idea! It hurts, so that's why I'm miserable.

I thought I'd just say and let you know that I don't think the chairs are ever going to get made now. Never ever. I had such high hopes for them! I can make the chairs, but I don't know how to get the textures and whatnot from the table file into the chairs file. It's all gobbledegook to me! Jess asked around today, but nobody wants to help it seems. *sighs* Without my little helper, I'm lost! Can I ask a question? Does anybody know how I can do this? Jess was told that there's stuff over at MTS2 that tells you all about it, but I don't know what I'm looking for or where to start! I'm such a noob at this! If anybody knows of a tutorial that tells me how to get the glass and gold textures from the table file into the chair file, or even if there's a way in which I can change the globals somehow from a table global to a chair global, I'll be so so so so happy! So come and cheer me up...ppllleeeaaassseeeee!!!!!!!

:howdy:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 04:42:38 pm »

Post in the modding section at the bottom of the forum and one of us can give you a hand. That or bribe your daughter into helping lmao
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 05:42:37 pm »

lol, thanks Kathy! Alright, I'll go and post my message, as she's still not talking to me! Bribes don't seem to work with her lol. Oh well. Let me get my question sorted out right, then I'll post it. Thanks Kathy. :thumbup:

Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2006, 01:34:03 pm »

I forgot to add this last night, well, in the early hours of this morning! New table! This time a hexagonal one. I've decided to say that for the moment, it's best to use them for display tables I think as I still can't do the chairs. They look nice in OFB businesses, I had a try last night and they looked quite snazzy!:lol:

So here's a couple of screenshots, I've added the new table file to the first message in this thread so that they all stay together.

:thumbup:

* It'a A Bling Thing - Gold Hexagon Table - Matt's Workshop.png (40.56 KB, 425x399 - viewed 206 times.)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 01:36:22 pm by Matt's Workshop » Logged

pcontrol1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2006, 12:32:24 am »

Great work.
Matt's Workshop

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 06:06:50 pm »

I realised just now that I should've called the Hexagon Table the Octagon table! Argh! Oh well, I've given the matching chair the right name! :lol:

Sisi20

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2007, 05:57:20 pm »

Lovely!! Good job!! Thanks!! Smiley
bigbette

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2007, 10:16:12 pm »

I love shiny things. Thank you for sharing.
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2007, 10:55:10 pm »

Gorgeous work and on your first try, maybe you can give your daughter a really great gift and she'll start helping again
ShanOw

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2007, 02:04:01 am »

Thankyou!!  I love the texture. A definate download for me.

Lauralli

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 08:34:18 am »

Thank you. :-)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: