Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:35:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tribute to Warlokk, The Sequel  (Read 11008 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: October 04, 2006, 06:57:18 pm »

Inspired by ramseyazad's outstanding tribute to Warlokk, this idea would not rest in my mind until I made it.  So here once again is the notorious Paige Warwick sporting another Warlokkian T-shirt, this time cast in a somewhat more macabre mood.

With Many Thanks to Warlokk from The Pearl
She reminds me of Vicky Poyser.

This garment requires Warlokk's 34C Nat T-shirt mesh, which you can get from this topic in Warlokk's Tower.

Wonder of wonders, Paige is wearing unders!  That is, although this is a top, the panties are part of the garment.  They'll show or not depending on what bottom she puts on.  In the screen shot above, she's just got Warlokk's 36" hip nude bottom.

Caution: The fabric of the panties is somewhat sheer.

I didn't even know that Paige owned a bra but under the right lighting conditions you can see that she is indeed wearing one underneath this tight t-shirt.

After I was out of Body Shop and had my game going, I realized that Paige's long hair hides the back of the shirt.  She was almost late for work so I ventured down the street and persuaded the even more notorious Betty Bendover to stuff her 34DD anatomy into this 34C outfit.  I even had to drag her out of bed to model this shirt, but she was really quite nice about it.

The subtly shaded slogan on the back reads "Body by Warlokk"

Accommodating gal, that Betty!
Or at least she was until Merv Griffin showed up with a bottle of window cleaner.

If you're ever down at the Meat Market, do stop by and stay hello!
Plan for a long stay, especially if you're male.  Take your vitamins before visiting.

Betty liked the top but she could hardly breathe!
Can you tell that she's used to balancing more weight up front?

The necklace with the blue gemstone and the dark fingernail polish are also part of the outfit.

In addition to rising to new heights of fame and glory as Warlokk's avatar, the art on the shirt is the from inner sleeve of the Iron Maiden Album Somewhere In Time by Derek Riggs.

* psaftop_warlokk_34cn.zip (111.75 KB - downloaded 583 times.)

* psaftop_warlokk_34cn_01.jpg (65.23 KB, 512x512 - viewed 903 times.)

* psaftop_warlokk_34cn_02.jpg (34.52 KB, 512x384 - viewed 885 times.)

* psaftop_warlokk_34cn_03.jpg (43.55 KB, 512x384 - viewed 780 times.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:32:43 pm by Chairman Greg » Logged

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 07:36:02 pm »

Body By Warlokk... I love it!  Very cool, excellent work!  :headbang:

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 01:53:32 am »

great work Moonsims!  Btw - I am fairly certain my sister dated Eddie the mascot of Iron Maiden :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 05:00:46 am »

Oh ho!  Verrrry nice! Smiley
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2006, 05:21:20 am »

nice work Smiley

:brain:
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2006, 08:14:26 am »

Very nice tribute to the wonderful Warlokk! Thank you.

DLMulsow
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2006, 08:15:27 am »

These are very cool.  I LOVE Warlokk myself and this is a nice tribute to his genius.  Great job!
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2006, 06:46:09 pm »

I agree!  I don't think the English language has sufficient superlatives to adequately describe Warlokk's contribution to the community!

I really like Insimenator as a whole, too.  I like the way it's organized, the way it's run, the incredible cadre of talented artists, the people that hang out here, even the way spammers and ne'er-do-wells are handled.

Jakov and everybody, I really admire your guts, too!  Back when we started SimsHost, it just wasn't possible to operate a big site on donations alone.  In fact, that's why we started SimsHost.  I picked up some of the busker sites that were going off line, hosting them on Moon Sims until I was just plain running out of resources.  We still lost some of my favorite sites, darn it.  (Does anyone remember The Wage of Sim?  I still miss it!)  So seeing the big busker sites thrive in the Sims community is a happy thing, especially when it's a center of excellence like Insimenator. Cheesy

Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 12:26:43 pm »

Wages of Sim??  Gods... yes that sounds familiar!  Wasnt it the home of a guy who did outrageously breasted meshs for Sims1?
raveshade0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2006, 03:49:19 pm »

yep. plus a ton of good mods for the game.. yea i miss that site too.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2006, 06:11:15 pm »

Yup, that's the one!  Richard was working on "uberfying"* every skin in The Sims 1.  After giving every sim in the game a boob job he started working on his "monobreast" series that filled in the gaps between the hills, so to speak, so that the fabric would drape more naturally.

The Wage of Sim was the first site (that I know of) that had an extensive set of tutorials.  It was quite a work of art complete with familiar characters who popped into offer advice on how to make the game do what you wanted it to.

Now I'm wondering whatever happened to Richard.  Is he still around, simming under the guise of a sock puppet somewhere?

While I'm nostalgia-tripping: Another of my favorite sites from those days was the 7 Deadly Sims with its mind-boggling user interface and most excellent collection of new stuff for The Sims 1.  It almost got killed off in the Dotcom Disaster, but it's still with us!  Claw was able to keep it alive with revenues from his subscription site,  the 8th Deadly Sim.  

Amusement: To the best of my knowledge, 8DS was the second subscription site to open, and the first attempt at coping with the Dotcom Disaster.  (Mall of the Sims has always been a subscription site.)  They started working on the 8DS system about a month after we started working on SimsHost, but got to opening day much more quickly.  (8DS only had to host stuff, while we had the challenge of building an integrated system that could host whole web sites.)  I think Sim Freaks was fourth, and then the granddaddy of us all--The Sims Resource--came back from the brink with a subscription system.

After that there was a long line of sites that, despite all the better advice and warnings, had the tragically mistaken impression that it was possible to make big bucks from a Sims site.  (SimsHost has never quite broken even; but to some extent that is by intent.)  Most of those sites are gone now.

All that experience is what makes it so gratifying to see a large site like Insimenator work with just a busker jar for revenues.  I think the Sims community has changed and adjusted to the realities of the net.  The hands-on personal involvement that comes from being centered on a BBS might be a big part of it.

----------
*From the name of the most busty mesh that Maxis made for The Sims: b024fafit_uber.  It was the sarong mesh.

kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 11:15:09 am »

Fantastic job!
Jourdain

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 03:52:20 pm »

Very nice...I like it alot
ramseyazad

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2006, 10:14:33 am »

Yes!  You know you're cool when other people steal your ideas!  Now I just need someone to make some warlokk tatoos.  Picture a little version of eddie's head on a d-nat boob, or a slightly bigger eddie on say, a size 40 butt!  I am not well versed in the paint programs so I haven't ventured into this area yet.  
I love the new shirt!

r
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2006, 09:40:55 pm »

Indeed!  I'd say that was one of your better ideas! Smiley

While I was working on that screen shot for your original, I kept thinking that I'd like to have it on a darker ringer T-shirt--something more "Eddie," y'know.  The idea just wouldn't get out of my head, so here it is!

I think I'll leave the tatooed tushie to someone else.  For some odd reason, the image of Eddie seems to me to fit with the vision of a young lady's hindquarters the way ketchup goes with a hot fudge sundae. :lol:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: