Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 11:57:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP ONLY: Strawberry Shortcake PJ's  (Read 7482 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Lorrswim34

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2005, 09:23:29 pm »

this is my first upload. even thought your teens are pregnent doesn't mean they can't be a kid any more. These pj's will bring out the child in any teen that is pregnant.

* strawberry_shortcake_preview.jpg (201.86 KB, 806x632 - viewed 11375 times.)
* strawberry_shortcake.zip (269.12 KB - downloaded 1039 times.)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 02:42:08 pm by jase439 » Logged

#1 Mariska Hargitay Fan

Go Law & Order:SVU
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 11:09:49 pm »

Very nice.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 11:35:39 pm »

These are great!  However, they aren't in a format that will automatically be picked up by the InTeenimater (although you could manually select this outfit).  If you can prepare the texture file as a .6TX file and re-upload this, that would be great (a larger preview would be nice too...the forum software will automatically create an appropriately sized thumbnail for you).    Have a look at posts #13 - #16 in this thread:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=1931

There are also some instructions in the User Guide as well.  Farath and a couple others also have experience doing this also - I'm sure they would be willing to help take you through the process.  Thanks!

J

PS. At some point I will extract this information out and sticky it at the top of the forum.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 03:44:43 am by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Lorrswim34

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 12:55:40 pm »

i can definetly do that. i was going to fix it because the fabric is kind of blury. the pic i used was big but when i uploaded it it was small

#1 Mariska Hargitay Fan

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2005, 01:25:20 pm »

Quote from: Lorrswim34
i can definetly do that. i was going to fix it because the fabric is kind of blury. the pic i used was big but when i uploaded it it was small
It's possible the picture was so large, the forum software just uploaded the thumbnail representation.  Try saving it as a 640x480 jpeg.  That should be small enough.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Lorrswim34

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2005, 02:09:06 pm »

i tried making it automatcly work with inteenimater but it didn't come up in sims 2 bodyshop. the pregnancy clothes hack should let you use it if you buy the clothes a thecommunity lot or select it with create a sims.

#1 Mariska Hargitay Fan

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2005, 02:17:04 pm »

Quote from: Lorrswim34
i tried making it automatcly work with inteenimater but it didn't come up in sims 2 bodyshop. the pregnancy clothes hack should let you use it if you buy the clothes a thecommunity lot or select it with create a sims.
That's because you didn't prep the file the way that I outlined in that post.  This is the same thing you uploaded previously, so I am pulling it again until it gets into the proper 6TX format.  I'll do this one for you as a freebie, but future uploads will need to be done in this manner.

Thanks,

J

Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2005, 02:17:39 pm »

Did you follow the instructions that Jase had?  It should have been automatic in you game.  It's all the way at the end of your choices.  It also just recolors the same one over and over, it never makes a new option.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
Lorrswim34

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2005, 02:21:09 pm »

ya i did but it still didn't show up

#1 Mariska Hargitay Fan

jase439

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2005, 02:31:49 pm »

Yes, it does.  I'll upload it in a sec as soon as I can take a screenshot.

EDIT: OK, they're up (along with an 800x600 preview - they look really good in game, btw).  Follow these instructions to import the .6TX file into your InTeenimater_D.package:

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2058
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 02:44:20 pm by jase439 » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: