Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:53:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Size D bust on heels  (Read 2649 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DLMulsow
« on: September 25, 2006, 10:19:40 am »

Warlokk, as you know, I make the heck outta stuff for your meshes.  I would really like a set of D's (I have already worn out the DD set) on the heels.  If I had a clue about meshing I would do it for you, but...as of yet, I haven't worked that far.

If you have time let me know.  I would love it.
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 11:03:43 am »

IIRC, the B nats are next (because he only needs to poser half as many meshs) and then the D's, then the c's
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 07:03:43 pm »

Honestly I haven't decided what I'm going to do next... been spending most of our free time house-hunting lately so I haven't thought about it much.  I think either the D's or the DDD's will be next though, actually... I don't think there's a lot of demand for the Bnats so I'll hold off on them, but a lot of people are dying for the DDD's, and the D's are my favorite... or are the C's?  I can never decide... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
DLMulsow
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 09:51:13 am »

Quote from: Warlokk
Honestly I haven't decided what I'm going to do next... been spending most of our free time house-hunting lately so I haven't thought about it much.  I think either the D's or the DDD's will be next though, actually... I don't think there's a lot of demand for the Bnats so I'll hold off on them, but a lot of people are dying for the DDD's, and the D's are my favorite... or are the C's?  I can never decide... Cheesy

I can tell you right now Warlokk, if you make the D's or C's, you will not have a long wait for new clothing for her!!!  They are also my favorite.  I have a butt ton of conversions just waiting for her...  :grin:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 05:00:18 pm by DLMulsow » Logged
Pottoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 12:35:49 pm »

To be honest I was hoping the DDD's would be up next!!!
My XXX-sims would like to keep their "figure", and still be able to
go to a formal party on high heels.lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: