Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 06:43:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Denim cut-off shorts for teen guys.  (Read 12437 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
wirelessguy

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2005, 12:12:49 pm »

These were done as a request for artificity at GSC2 and turned out quite well.

They are available as 4 complete outfits and as seperate bottoms and top, all in the one rar file.

* wguy-teencutoffs.rar (437.63 KB - downloaded 897 times.)

* tshorts1.jpg (75.89 KB, 700x325 - viewed 3240 times.)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 09:20:32 pm by kim » Logged

So you can color my world with sunshine yellow each day
Oh you can color my world with happiness all the way
Just take the green from the grass and the blue from the sky up above
And if you color my world, just paint it with your love
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 12:40:12 pm »

WOOT! Skinny cut teen waifs! Must haves for my new downtown!

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 12:44:38 pm »

Very nice doll!!
sgoobysnacks29

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 10:17:53 pm »

Excellent as always jeff.....keep the goodies coming:D

" It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.- (Albert Einstein) "
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2005, 02:55:04 am »

Jeff, I posted at GSC about the oddity I have with these scrumptious skins. In buy mode, the teen appears as if his fly is open and he is advertising his "worth." The penis is clearly visible.

The first teen I bought the two pairs of shorts for did not unzip his fly after the purchase was made and he was assigned the shorts to wear. At least this is what I recall.

The second teen might as well have attached a flag to his pole as it was waving mightily in the wind while wearing the long and the short of it. I tried using Crammy's hack option never to show the penis but the big pecker would not go away. I am stumped (even if the teen isn't).

The full skins do not have the same zipper problem.

* snapshot_8e5f5ba3_50891000.jpg (12.77 KB, 400x300 - viewed 1539 times.)

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
wirelessguy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2005, 09:32:46 am »

Hi jinyc,

Not sure what's causing the problem for you as I don't have the same problem with my game (but then the only guys I have with 'bits' are the bodybuilder ones). The shorts bottoms were based on some default Maxis meshes that are in the game but not apparently used ( I got them from a site I can't remember now as it was a long long time ago).

*hugs*

Jeff

Quote from: jinyc
Jeff, I posted at GSC about the oddity I have with these scrumptious skins. In buy mode, the teen appears as if his fly is open and he is advertising his "worth." The penis is clearly visible.

The first teen I bought the two pairs of shorts for did not unzip his fly after the purchase was made and he was assigned the shorts to wear. At least this is what I recall.

The second teen might as well have attached a flag to his pole as it was waving mightily in the wind while wearing the long and the short of it. I tried using Crammy's hack option never to show the penis but the big pecker would not go away. I am stumped (even if the teen isn't).

The full skins do not have the same zipper problem.

jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2005, 04:00:03 pm »

Jeff, you've got to admit. it's pretty funny! Maybe Maxis had a "hidden agenda" and then got cold feet and that's why these designs didn't make it to the original..."T" rating and all. I have to play with the shorst a bit more to see what's going on. Maybe it's Crammy's hack but I would have no idea why that hack would be partial to these shorts (Um, okay, I know I am...they are so hot).

Joey the Whinernator

jaykay13

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2005, 12:19:38 am »

Thank you Jeff, I admire all your work.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2005, 04:11:35 am »

Quote from: jinyc
Jeff, you've got to admit. it's pretty funny! Maybe Maxis had a "hidden agenda" and then got cold feet and that's why these designs didn't make it to the original..."T" rating and all. I have to play with the shorst a bit more to see what's going on. Maybe it's Crammy's hack but I would have no idea why that hack would be partial to these shorts (Um, okay, I know I am...they are so hot).

If at any point in the past you have downloaded a weenie mesh for the teen - then this may be the culprit.

The base may be the nude teen bottom by Maxis, it wasn't clearly understood early on that the nude state was actually a top and bottom, and this has led to issues for both players and skinners.  Later releases of the meshes use safety measures (fix integrity) to prevent this from happening excpet in such case as they are replacement versions of the nude mesh.

check for a nude default mesh in your downloads or saved sims folders.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2005, 02:32:28 pm »

Thank you, Yakov! The only hack that I knowingly down loaded was the one by, I think, CrammyBoy. This unzippered state has never happened before. The penis only shows for the bottoms, not the complete outfit.

I just think this weirdness is simply a new manifestation of my Veronaville Horror.My Root D/Ls folder is crammed full (no pun intended) and does need a thorough cleaning. Maybe when I gather enough strength I will go thru my files and see if I didn't inadvertently D/L another teenie weenie. To fault or default, that is the question!

No matter what, I love everything that Jeff has created for us, unexpected weenie or not.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 03:02:47 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

gypsy_gies

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 07:02:08 pm »

Anybody got the mesh for this? I tried a search...both Gaysims (search feature appears to be broken - no matter WHAT you type it has nothing found) and here - turned up nothing. ??
wirelessguy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2006, 10:30:08 am »

Quote from: gypsy_gies
Anybody got the mesh for this? I tried a search...both Gaysims (search feature appears to be broken - no matter WHAT you type it has nothing found) and here - turned up nothing. ??

These outfits don't use any special meshes, they are based on meshes already found in the game.

JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2007, 01:31:56 pm »

Excellent work yet again, wirelessguy. Thank you!

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: