Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 05:27:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: "My Son" -- Updated 27/12/06 (CH3PII with pics) -- My first sim story!  (Read 30143 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 06:32:44 pm »

* is waiting.... *

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 10:46:58 am »

Chapter Two - The First Night - Part II
   (Writing as Riley Goth)

“I’m lost…
You’re lost…
We’ve lost each other…
Until tonight.”

Why does Rose have to be such a spoilt, uncaring  know-it-all? As if she doesn't love it enough that everybody admires her as the "intelligent twin". So why does she rain on my parade – on the one day I feel happy about my B-? It's not like a get fabulous grades like her everyday!

Anyway, I dart towards our door, ready to nab the telly before Rose does. After all, mum and dad was out with the rest of the family, leaving ME the man of the house! How grand is that title?

So I flop down on the sofa, ready for the BeenyBop Sims to come on.

"Ooh, ooh – Rose, it's coming on! New episodes of Bee-" I began yelling in to nowhere, thinking she'd hear from outside. But before I could finish, the phone rang just as the theme tune was starting! It took all my willpower (a fancy word Rose taught me) to lift my lazy butt off the sofa and catch the phone just before it finished ringing.

"Hello?" I asked anxiously, half keeping an eye on the telly, watching Beeny dance round. I giggled.
"Richard?"
"Richard?" I repeated, distracted by the dancing bunny on T.V. "Oh – no – sorry, wrong number, there's no – "
"No, wait! Richard, Ricky? Not Ricky? Err...River? No...Robert? Raymond? Radlette!"

"Radlette!?" I thought, outraged he would think I could be called such a thing!

"Who is this?" I asked, my suspiscions growing higher.
I could feel the hesitation at the end of the line.
"Hello?" I asked again, unsure whether his was a prank. I sighed when I got no response and was about to hang up.
"Don!" came a sudden voice from the other end. "Don Lothario – I err..."

I froze. Don Lothario...

"No..." I panicked, my heart thumping violently away. "There's no...Don Lothario...no Don Lothario living here." I slammed the phone down, my heart hammering away in my chest. The mindless words he spoke had sent such a shock of adrenaline through me...Don Lothario...

Notes: Creating this story really has made me aware of photography in TS2.  Before, a "good snap" was a funny scene caught by pressing the "c" button. It had plumb-bobs, relationship +/-s and the walls were usually down (making things unnecessarily cluttered). Now, I pay much more attention to the details, and you might be able to tell: some of the snaps in Chapter One were taken before I had this great realization! Lol.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 12:28:57 pm by SimulatedDork » Logged

-Gemma-
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 11:05:16 am »

Sleepycat - Your wait is over Smiley Sorry it's not really a big update, but I think where I ended it made it complete ... plus I need time to write the next chapter! -Gah-

Dangermous - Thank you Smiley Have you written any stories I could check out?

Elven_Song - Yeah, I know, a lot of the pictures in Ch. 1 were taken before I discovered the wonderful "tab" key lol. And I've cleared up some hard drive space, got some CC in so now my pictures will be taken in the best quality.

CynaraBlade - Awr, thanks Smiley And if you're feeling for her now, then the end should make you cry!

Starlucid - Thank you for your comment, I love the nursery scenes too! And on your thread, you're talking about using the "tab" key, all of the Secret Garden shots were taken using the tab key [free cam]. It's amazing, you
can explore all sorts of new, wonderful angles Cheesy

Missd735 - Thank you, I love your Rags and Riches story!!

-Gemma-
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2006, 04:03:37 pm »

OMG my Don is the complete opposite of urs
He actually adopted a little boy and married Cassandra and changed his aspiration lol

I like the prospective of both twins very good!!!!

LAX is whats up.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 09:21:01 pm »

Don married Brandi in my hood, they were a very loving couple up to their death (a day apart and it was so hard to let them go)

*waits for the next part* :lol: no worrys, I know how time consuming it is, I've got 195 screenshots to sort through and get ready so I can update mine.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 12:13:28 pm »

Oddball - Lol thank you, I try to build it up so that it will be more fun to knock down in the end Smiley Not giving away TOO much there!

I know too many people who changed Don's aspirations and married him off to Cassie. I thought that would spoil the fun, and since the next chapter features him a lot, you'll see exactly what I mean by "fun".

Sleepycat - If he didn't marry Cassie, I knew it would be Brandi. I think Maxis definatly did a good job leaving both of them single in the game, although technically, Brandi was a window(er?).

Sorry, looks like no updates till tomorrow Sad
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 12:15:58 pm by SimulatedDork » Logged

-Gemma-
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 04:57:43 pm »

She is a widow a widower is a male lol

I married Brandi off to this rele hot 3rd generation simmie , his name was liek Lucas, but anyway they had close to 10 kids and him and Beau were always fighting lol it was fun

Anyways please next installment!!!!!

LAX is whats up.
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2006, 01:11:00 am »

This last chapter was greatly improved!! It's getting very good, I can't wait, when's the next part? ^^ It's really getting interesting now!

I have a friend very much like Rose. She has to be perfect, and unfortunately her parents feel this more and have sort of pushed it on her. She started getting some of her marks the wrong way. I hope Riley doesn't start that!

I have a hard time playing the original familes in pleasantview and all the other neighbourhoods now, because they have default skin. It just seems aboslutely horrid now that I've been using Louis' skins for so long. They actually seem orange! 0.o
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 08:29:46 pm by Elven_Song » Logged
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2006, 11:38:23 am »

good job i like the kids points of view angle lol who woulda thought it.

lol riley's episode was funny the look on his face while he was talking made it believable.
i'll be back looking for more

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2006, 05:42:57 am »

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm officially hooked on contests (my avvie will tell you Tongue)

Elven_song - See you at The Sims World R2!

-Gemma-
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 12:47:00 am »

^^ haha. Yes, I'll see you there too! I loved your app, It was very cute. Anyways, still waiting for your next chapter. I know how it feels to be caught up in contests. I was too this week. I was rushing around trying to get things done so I would be allowed on the compy. Cheesy
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 06:25:59 pm »

Sim I love how you work the kids in this story and I can absolutely see how much progress you have made in your photographs looking forward to reading more!  I want to catch up on everybodies stories before I round up my own.  It's getting there.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 06:33:47 am »

Great updates, and the pictures are great. Looking forward to your next chapter.

I'm not a story writer, but I love to read them, i always lose interest in mine after a while Smiley

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 03:32:00 pm »

Chapter Two - The First Night - Part III
   (Writing as Don Lothario)

"The way to a man's heart is through is stomach, and don't argue with me - your dinner's ready." - Annonymous adaptation to a traditional saying.

And with that, the phone went dead.

Poor kid, must have thought I was calling for Don Loathrio. Obviously Cassandra didn't tell him about me. It was a him right?! Oh God, I hope so, I can't carry on my legacy to a GIRL!

The idea burns me!

He sounded like a boy, that's good. But if it wasn't for the Dreamer Telephone details available publicly, I never would have even got that far. If only they'd put where they'd lived! I did well, though, to find out his phone number, now all I need to do is trace is back to the house because I am NOT going to trail round Pleasantivew looking for him. Hmm...let's see – Cassandra Goth .... Didn't move in with her, why was that? Not enough room? No ... No privacy? Wasn't that... Oh yes – because I was some cheating scumbag! Goth Mansion! How could I forget!?  Alright, first thing tomorrow morning, I'll go over to the Goth Mansion and talk to ... my son. Or daughter. We'll see. Right now, I feel like nachos.

What?! No nachos? How can there NOT be nachos? It’s unhuman, it’s insane! Nachos is the base of civilization!

Alright, so maybe I over-react when I get cravings for greasy, oil filled, fat fried, cheese smothered baked cornflower triangles. But, alas, still doesn’t help my situation! There is only one thing to do – call that dumb maid Kathleen to come over here and make some. There was always something special about Kathleen – I can remember her as clearly as pie – and the pies she used to make! Twas a great cook, Kathleen, big boogs – blonde hair (until she dyed it black) and had an amazing figure. Well, until she had my kid Will that is. He’s still a tot - I think... Wouldn’t make a good heir. They moved out a while ago, round the trailer trash area of Brandi Broke and co. Ha – note to self: get hooked up with that Brandi – maybe she’ll replace Kathleen’s cooking. Need to get her to wear a sexy maid outfit, first, just like Kathleen. Or, was it Kaitlynn?

Hey - I tried to be a good dad - the miserable little bugger just threw up all over me afterwards. How was I ever meant to reveal my secret ways of lurve to a boy who couldn't hold down baby mush? See? That's why I desperatly need to contact Rossbert!

Anyway - back to nachos. And there's no Kathleen here to cook them for me. Why did she ever move out?! Ugh, looks like I’ll have to get of my lazy butt and go buy some - MYSELF! Torture - a man should never be put to this amount of labor. Women: they're just never understand!

Heyy - this ain't so bad! A cute cab driver!

“125 Hit Parade, please.” I said, stepping into the cab.

“You called a taxi for a ride two streets away?” she retorted.

“Shut up, the meters running.” I reply. Suddenly, chemistry bolts lit up and let's just say we took 'a litte detour'...

"Ahem..." I said, loosening my tie, but grinning nonetheless. How many service sims was that? Six, now?

I can smell the nachos. Ooh - the perfectly fried cheese, the tangy salsa, the cool gauccamole dip. I approach the counter ready to order ALL the trimmings - this is going to be good!

"Welcome to Happy Burger, home of the Happy Burger - where your burger is Happy. How may I help you, sir?" The grey haired cashier recited in a bored, montonious and dull voice.
"I err...nachos? You do nachos here, right?"
"Happy Burger :grin: , Smiling Soda :grin: , Grinning Grill :grin: are trademark of the HaveAGoodDay brand. All names, logos and rights reserved." she stated. Obviously she was instructed to say that after anything I said, it was clear she was in some sort of miserable trance and that I best leave her to the professionals. Any 50-year-old working at "Happy Burger" without a smile obvious needed help. I backed away slowly and took a seat.

Usually, I hate these kinds of places, but really - you cannot get a Mr. Regular Joe or nachos or Burger SSX-treme from El Posho Cusuine. That's why I own Club Fresh. The hippest, most sparkling club on the planet! And it's not just me who thinks so - we've served over 150 happy customers, and they all come back for more! I once made out with three women backstage, and invited one back home after closing! Sweet! But, never saw her again. Strange.

I don't really try to remember her name, but I remember she loved cleaning - ah, could have been useful. But I was just getting a little bit of my RDA of relaxing done when I was interrupted - rather rudely - by some screaming, hyperactive kids.

I know, I know – me hating kids – I’ve had thirteen!! (But it’s OK, I hardly see them anyway) The local elementary and Daycare are flooded with children; how am I supposed to know which ones are mine?

Eventually, their pigtailed mother comes and settles them down. Annoyed my food hasn’t come by now, I get up, step over a few toddlers that managed to escape from their high chairs and march right over to the counter. I open my mouth to speak, but then turn around suddenly and find a disguisting toddler at my foot! Argh! Ew – no, it’s CHEWING my shoe! ONE of my shoes alone is worth more then his grubby little face.

“Err – good boy – sit?” I try, utterly repelled.

Finally, the mother – the same lady proud enough to have a screaming cop and a wounded robber for kids – comes over and shoots a quick glance at me, before picking him up, although to be honest – this grimy linoleum burger-emporium floor is probably cleaner then his stubby fingers.

“Sorry about him,” she apologizes, picking the brat up from the floor and then throwing him up in to the air. Whatever the logic in that is! Last time I tried, Langerak's kid barfed on my new shirt!

“Oh Don,” she smiles. “Hello – haven’t seen you recently.”
Holy mackerel. I recognised her!

Any of you who have either played Pleasantview or avoided the hype about it, will know who I'm talking about!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 12:33:33 pm by SimulatedDork » Logged

-Gemma-
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2006, 04:31:49 pm »

lol don view was priceless good job

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: