Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:38:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Post the pictures of sim houses in your game  (Read 212640 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: May 29, 2007, 10:39:49 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;750076
Cool Danny Wink. I will be looking forward to the ideas.  I can't play your lots, they are too big, LOL.

Yeah I like to give my Sims plenty of room...  lol...

This is a house that I'm working on for a possible story...

It has 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, Living/dining room, playroom, work room and a  gameroom.

It has a lot of custom content in it and even the Sims are custom...

This is a view of the kitchen...

Living/dining room...

Playroom...

2nd floor hallway...

4th floor gameroom...

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 30, 2007, 02:12:26 am »

Oooohhh! Dinki, you know I am a sucker for beach lots.  I just don't have time for contests, I am a perfectionist (and sucking at it right now), It would take me a long time to finish. LOL!  I just want to see the floor plan.

* Calling Comical- Works up murderous plot to steal that lot!*  Muwahahaha!

Danny, you must have a monster computer. Mine would just say forget it and cut off. LOL!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: May 30, 2007, 04:38:30 pm »

Wow, there's some nice stuff going on here. I like the beach house. Most of the time I look at other peoples lots and wish I could build that good.

Danny: A 4 story house! Goodness, my sims would do very dumb sim-type things in a house that big, not to mention my laptop would probably take it's last breath. Looks like your sims are never bored, though.

Well, I know I said I probably wouldn't contribute, but I actually like the lot I'm working on right now. So, as I was about to exit I snapped a few. This is UIC, a community lot that's supposed to be a college. The only building I decorated so far is the Art Center.

Building a city? Let me help. Check out my site: VJ Development
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 30, 2007, 05:26:37 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;751473
Danny, you must have a monster computer. Mine would just say forget it and cut off. LOL!

Nope it's not that much of a monster... Just a slightly modified Compaq Presario AMD Sempron 3200+ 1.80 GHZ with 2 GB of RAM... 104 GB HD...  with a 300 GB External drive... :happy8:
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 30, 2007, 05:50:16 pm »

WOW!!! Nice Lot mstybl95

Quote from: mstybl95;752333
Danny: A 4 story house! Goodness, my sims would do very dumb sim-type things in a house that big, not to mention my laptop would probably take it's last breath. Looks like your sims are never bored, though.

I'd build one bigger if I could but 4 floors seems to be the limit... but I was able to modify the Curious house in Strangetown to 5 floors with a rooftop deck for some reason...

mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: May 30, 2007, 06:04:14 pm »

You can change that by using a cheat:

sethighestallowedlevel #

I usually set it to 10 if I'm building a bigger lot.

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 31, 2007, 12:44:54 am »

mstybl95, great work on University of Illinois, Chicago.  I am not originally from Chicago, but love the hustle and bustle of this city. Never bored, especially if you live north by the lake. (I moved to be closer to my job.)  I will have to make a new sub-neighborhood dedicated to your buildings. Can't wait to see the finished product. Wink

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 01, 2007, 01:19:23 am »

Quote from: mstybl95;752445
You can change that by using a cheat:

sethighestallowedlevel #

I usually set it to 10 if I'm building a bigger lot.

Thanx mstybl95... I'll have to try that...

The one problem that I have is that when I build a 5th floor deck that I have to either use the Ascension - Elevator Stairs from MTS2 or an external 4th floor stairway to access it... Sometimes I use both... but it would be nice to be able to have a boxed-in covered stairway to the roof... I'm actually surprised that someone hasn't designed a stairway with some kind of covering for use with roof-top decks...
willisj

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 06, 2007, 09:28:33 am »

I am glad I found this thread to have a look at. I always thought I had a bit of a knack for designing houses but after seeing all of your designs here, I will just take my bruised ego and quietly slink off into the sunset........

Great work!!!!! You are all very talented and thanks for showcasing your work (I hope you don't mind that I'm taking notes as I browse Smiley)

Will.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 09:30:27 am by willisj » Logged
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 07, 2007, 06:05:55 am »

Aww how cute, Dinki.  So cool. I really think that is soooo imaginative.

Hey wills, come on bring your designs on board.  I am still learning and am surprised how far I have come, thanks to dinki, comical, mstybl95, and others on this thread.  I am always stealing ideas.

*Takes out notebook to steal dinki's college lot design*
« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 06:08:58 am by lewisb40 » Logged

mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: June 07, 2007, 08:42:16 am »

Great little house Dinki. I love the landscaping and the colors you used. Nice picture of the girls butt in the air! LOL

Can I ask where the fence came from?

DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 07, 2007, 05:13:44 pm »

I know I usually build big houses but I have built a few small ones...

These are two of the smallest ones I have... 6 beds, 3 baths, rooftop deck and one even has room for a car...

Small house without driveway...

First floor view... Kitchen, bath and Livingroom...

Living Room

Small house with driveway...

First floor view... Kitchen, bath and car area...

Back view,,,

To save room I used the the Ascension - Elevator Stairs from MTS2 in both houses but designed the second house with  emergency stairs on the back.
mieley

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 08, 2007, 07:05:15 pm »

thats small?! thats not exactly what id call it! its nice tho, i like how the driveway is sort of built into the wall.

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 09, 2007, 01:22:03 pm »

For Danny that is small. LOL!  Great work on the use of the small lot, Danny. Smiley
My lazy sims could never live there, by the time they reach the top floor, they will be ready for bed. :O

Dinki,  I need to be quiet on my sneaks. LOL!

*still writing in notebook*
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 01:24:41 pm by lewisb40 » Logged

DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2007, 11:09:35 pm »

Quote from: lewisb40;767125
For Danny that is small. LOL!  Great work on the use of the small lot, Danny. Smiley
My lazy sims could never live there, by the time they reach the top floor, they will be ready for bed. :O

LOL!!! Thanx lewisb40... My Sims would be tired if they used the regular stairs but they can go from the ground floor to the roof in a second with the
Ascension Stairs.

I've got two sets of the stairs near the front door... They're the little silver tiles near the front wall...

I have at least one set installed on most of my houses instead of the clanky elevators that take up too much room and always seem to break down.... The elevator stairs only take up one tile so they can be placed almost anywhere. I've used them from the base game up to GLS and haven't had any problems with them...

"Ascension" - Elevator Stairs (1 tile)
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97172

Ascension V2 - more colors (and recolorable)
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97367

Ascension Squared
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=97383
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: