Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:45:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41
  Print  
Author Topic: Post the pictures of sim houses in your game  (Read 212636 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: June 24, 2007, 06:21:46 am »

Quote from: Dinki;789393
Lewis I wanna see this house in the daylight! Or maybe I just need glasses Tongue I love the porch and that 3rd floor thingy sticking out of the roof. What`s in there?

Nothing Dinki, just decoration. Suppose to be on the "cracker" style.  I will upload pics of it.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 26, 2007, 10:22:16 am »

Very nice, and very large.  I like it, but I could never play it with my slow computer.  Thanks for sharing.

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 26, 2007, 10:26:02 pm »

That is a nice house sliimshaydi. I definitely like the way you decorated it...

WOW Dinki... Your house is cool... Nice landscaping job... I like the entry door and windows with the rounded tops... and the gazebo...
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 27, 2007, 01:32:15 am »

OOooo another cool house Dinki. *Taking notes in my little book of designs*

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 29, 2007, 12:52:24 pm »

Ooo...I never thought about putting a fireplace on a gazebo.  Nice....I know I had that fireplace at one time but I don't remember from where.  Ah well, guess I'll just have to search *runs off to every site she can think of*

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
mstybl95

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: June 29, 2007, 02:56:38 pm »

Hey Diesel, is that one of my houses that you've built upon? I think so...anyhow, I'd love to see how you've changed the second floor.

Building a city? Let me help. Check out my site: VJ Development
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 29, 2007, 05:31:53 pm »

sliimshaydi that house is beautiful and I love the way you decorated it.
*whispers*I wish I had your downloads folder.
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 29, 2007, 06:06:07 pm »

Your welcome.I couldn't download even if my life depended on it.Just out of curiosity how big is your downloads folder?
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 29, 2007, 11:21:46 pm »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;800370
it's actually not that big compared to some others i've heard about. it's about 1.66 GB and ive heard of ppl who have 7, 8, even 10 GB+. i could never let my folder get that big with this laptop of mine. =)

Not that bad.My computer could handle that.I have 214 GB left on it out of 239.But seriously I do wish I had your downloads folder.I was so sad when I found out I lost everything.I had a downloads folder with atleast 2Gb of downloads.
b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 30, 2007, 10:57:13 am »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;800380
wow that sounds way better than me. my laptop has only like 25 GB left from 55. so i am really tight about downloads. the second i realize i have somethin i'll never use, i delete it to save space. cuz there's a new expansion coming soon and i need all the space i can get. gosh, how did u lose everything?

My tower stopped working and so I had to get another one and when everything was done I went to check out my files and it said I didn't have access to it and my folder was empty.I was really upset.I lost my pictures and everything else.X(.What sites do you download from.Most of the sites I used to download from the owners closed.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 30, 2007, 11:38:39 am »

Nice house diesel2370...

Not that bad.My computer could handle that.I have 214 GB left on it out of 239.But seriously I do wish I had your downloads folder.I was so sad when I found out I lost everything.I had a downloads folder with atleast 2Gb of downloads.

It's always a good idea to make copies of your downloads and store them on a zip or flash drive... I'm up to 5.19GB with over 10,000 files in downloads and there's a few of them that would almost be impossible to replace...

I keep copies of them on a Western Digital 300GB My Book external drive and a smaller flash drive just in case something happens to my main downloads folder...  

Well anyway... I decided to make a slightly larger version of my little 2 bed house...

2 floors, 4 beds, 2 baths, medium sized kitchen/dining area, and a cool out-building with glass walls near the swimmimg pool...

This is another view of the out-building... I wanted to use the reflective tiles on all the floors in the house but it slowed the lot down too much so I just used them on the out-building floor and the bathroom floors...

First floor view...

second floor view...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2007, 12:05:09 pm »

This is another house that I've been experimenting with... 2 floors, 2 beds, 2 baths... It's the first time that I used elevated terrain and a pond on a residential lot... Up until now, I've just been experimenting with commercial lots with those features...

b_eagle8

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 30, 2007, 01:40:49 pm »

It's always a good idea to make copies of your downloads and store them on a zip or flash drive... I'm up to 5.19GB with over 10,000 files in downloads and there's a few of them that would almost be impossible to replace...
It's too late for that.I used to burn my files to a cd and then restore them.But I can't tell the future so I didn't know that was going to happen.Anyway thanks sliim.
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 30, 2007, 07:24:05 pm »

Quote from: sliimshaydi;800969
.DannyRock i like those houses, i especially like the reflective floors in the first one. i love those floors but they make my lots pretty much un-playable with the way they slow them down.

Thanx sliimshaydi... I tried using the reflective floors in the entire house but they did slow things down so I removed most of them...
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 30, 2007, 07:35:52 pm »

Quote from: b_eagle8;801007
It's too late for that.I used to burn my files to a cd and then restore them.But I can't tell the future so I didn't know that was going to happen.

After the second time I lost my downloads folder, I finally decided to copy all the files just in case it happened again...

I managed to track most of the files down but I'm still missing a few meshes and at least 3 custom sims that I can't find anywhere... I get a lot of  my CC from MTS2 but everytime I have to go to another site to find a mesh, I tend to go just a little bit download crazy so it took me a while to replace the missing files.... :tongue8:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:38:31 pm by DannyRock » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 41
  Print  

Jump to: