Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:02:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request for more mesh variety  (Read 2059 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
candymaam

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2006, 05:34:02 pm »

Hello all,

I've just begun to start using Warlokk's wonderful bodyshape variety meshes and I think they are great! Personally, I prefer the 34 or 36D's with 36or38 hip size because I think it looks more natural and lovely. I have had great fun re-creating outfits for my new girls with existing meshes such as Mr. Bills and the converted Maxis meshes done by Warlokk. The only problem I have is that I am not a mesh editor and my favorite outfits are done with meshes that are comlpletely different from what has been converted. Has anyone been converting the meshes from some of the best high fashion Sims 2 websites? Serasims has some AMAZING meshes, also, SimplyStyling, SimsRubicon, PeggySims2, BoutiqueEmilie, SimChic, All-about-style and many others have meshes that would look wonderful on our voluptuous sims if they were only converted. All these sites have free content available for use-they probably wouldn't mind.
Also, as a general rule, what makes most meshes/outfits outstanding is not just in the "clothing" part (dress/skirt etc.) but in the SHOES. I am a stylist myself and would be glad to lend my opinion (if anyone wants it) to the styling of outfits. We are making great strides towards more realism in the Sims, so a curvy lady wearing a sexy outfit with huge, clunky shoes on size 14 feet tends to have a drag queen effect. I'm just sayin'...:female:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2006, 06:35:48 pm »

Well, my initial goal was to get a good selection of outfits from the base game converted to the various sizes first.  After that I may move on to some of the better ones from the expansion packs, but other than a few specific requests, I really don't plan to do much with other people's custom meshes... there are just too many, and to make a version for every size, I would be making meshes for the next 50 years.

However, once I get my initial set finished in all sizes, I do plan to release my Poser magnet sets that I use to create the various shapes... creators who own Poser can then use those to modify any meshes they like, and they will match up to my sizes exactly.  I leave that up to others though, I can only do so much Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: