Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 03:18:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recolors to Louis "Kadaj"-mesh  (Read 17573 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
6juka.is.mine6

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 08:53:33 am »

thankyou for the recolours...Smiley:-P

but disaster has struck my computer..the link doesn't work for my it says the website is forbidden..please would you ask Louis' permission and upload a separate mesh for me?
if this is at all possible i thankyou from the bottom of my heart Smiley:worship:
gwynethrosebud

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 07:34:19 am »

cool! It lookes like my brother's hair!! thnx!! Grin
BSGirl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009, 12:36:15 pm »

Your recolors are great but louis' site is dead!!!Could you upload the mesh as well???I love this hairstyle and I just don't have this mesh!!!Thanks in advance!!!!
LadyVedder

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2010, 10:11:14 am »

Looks great, but like four others have stated, the site is no longer up. I've checked link after link after link in Google and all lead to dead ends. Does anyone at all still have this mesh avilable for download anymore? It's a shame I can't use it in my game anymore  Sad
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2010, 12:14:01 pm »

You might find it on Louis' blog. Many of the older creations are there, but some aren't. If it's not there, then I'm sure if you search GoS, you'll find it. It's usually one of the first places I look outside of the graveyard and SimsCave for missing/obscure meshes.

Edit: The Kadaj hair is not on the blog, but you will find plenty of other, older stuff there. Also, you'll find a few other things on MTS under the user "Ren", which is Louis/SimCribbling's moniker there.

Now, the Kadaj hair. It is on GoS, as I suspected. All I did was plug "Kadaj hair" into the GoS search engine and voila! It's in this post. The mediafire link is iffy, but the boxnet link seems to work fine.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
LadyVedder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2010, 03:20:30 pm »

You might find it on Louis' blog. Many of the older creations are there, but some aren't. If it's not there, then I'm sure if you search GoS, you'll find it. It's usually one of the first places I look outside of the graveyard and SimsCave for missing/obscure meshes.

Edit: The Kadaj hair is not on the blog, but you will find plenty of other, older stuff there. Also, you'll find a few other things on MTS under the user "Ren", which is Louis/SimCribbling's moniker there.

Now, the Kadaj hair. It is on GoS, as I suspected. All I did was plug "Kadaj hair" into the GoS search engine and voila! It's in this post. The mediafire link is iffy, but the boxnet link seems to work fine.

Thank you so much for taking time out to help me find this!!  YAY  You have no idea what a relief it is to actually see this once more in my game. Thank you a thousand times over
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: