Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:58:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your 1st EVER sim called?  (Read 39486 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tomkat

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2006, 03:24:29 am »

Real memory jogger...but i can still remember my first family from sims 1, there were 2 girls, Phoebe & Caroline Corr, and my first male sim from 1 was Jonathan Ericsson.  Jonathan and Caroline married and had a boy later on called Frank.

Sims 2: James & Caroline (by chance!) Carver...and they had a son called Marcus...they lived in Pleasantview and Marcus grew up to marry Kaylynn Langerak.
Emma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 03:52:22 am »

In Sims 1 I had Jack and Rose Dawson-you know, from Titanic? :lol: In Sims 2 I had a sim called Bryony Walker. She married Darren Dreamer.

Mickey57

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 08:22:43 am »

I played the original Sims game before I played Sims2.  I found out about cool hacks and stuff early on.  The first Sim I remember making was a guy named Woody.  The funny thing about him was I somehow corrupted his file and he would wear only his nude clothes, he would never wear anything else, no matter what I tried to change him into.  My son, a young adult, and I would laugh as Woody would go through life naked, it was very funny.

:worship:Big Daddy still got it goin' on!:worship:
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 08:25:56 am »

Assuming you mean sims2 - I made the Trailertrash family - Grandma, Rita (the mom)...I forget what I named the kids....I couldn't even figure out how to change the diapers. Baby got taken away when the kids did bad at school...I've had many many more Trailertrash families since....

I can't remember my sims1 families anymore..

Yes...its the same Mule as before
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 09:09:36 am »

i can't recall any of my sims 1 families names,but my first ts2 sim was a knowledge sim named Trisha brown who married benjamin long lol for some reason he was the only sim she got along with long enough to build a relationship.

they had one daughter named Tish.i have no idea how she managed to stay at all since not only did i not know how to change the diapers,i didn't know about feeding her or any of that stuff lol.as a toddler she was given a bottle
good thing maxis made that sort of automatic.

then when she became a child they bought her a toy oven she really seemed to like it and was always burning muffins lol she seemed to live off of them.

the homework thing i never remeber seeing that done in fact i had played for a while before i even knew they had homework lol.

then the hacks started coming out and i didn't have to worry about them anymore. i played both until they became elders and put them in the sim retirement home aka family bin. she had one daughter before she became an elder but never married i can't for the life of me remeber what i named that child.

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
Belongstoasailor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 10:59:56 am »

Self-Sims of me and my husband.  Brittany and DJ. Smiley

* Britt *
Proud USN Wife

:love6:
marit

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 01:48:41 pm »

It's my habit to name mine after musicians I like for the most part because I'm un-original with names. Wink

My very first Sims 1 sim was called Lauryn Hill and she looked nothing like the actual Lauryn Hill because that was before I knew how to make custom sims. Lol.

My very first Sims 2 sim was India Arie.

I usually even to this day start with a single female and have them get married/have kids as I play.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 01:51:24 pm by marit » Logged

Mari
"Anyone without a sense of humor is at the mercy of the rest of us."
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 03:41:35 pm »

If I can recall, her name was Kira or Kelly. Other than that, I mainly played with the Goths.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
~Angel~

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 03:48:17 pm »

Hmm, If I remember rightly, it would have been Serena or Krystal, as I remember them being my favourite names at the time. I think most of my sim females ended up with them names =P This is for Sims2, I cant remember back to Sims1, other than I loved the Goth family hehe.

~Mum to beautiful Ella Rose Isherwood,
              Born 21/10/08~
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 04:54:54 pm »

The Razzles:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=6867&page=8

So that would be Kat & Kaye. I played the already made families for a ages, so technically, my first sim was Rebekah who was the first in-game-born sim.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 04:57:55 pm by SimulatedDork » Logged

-Gemma-
LadyMorana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 07:51:25 pm »

My first Sims2 sims were of my husband and me.  And, knowing me, I probably did the same in Sims1. lol

And after I tested the game and abused them terribly, I made my completely fictional neighbourhoods. Smiley

Someone take me back to the angel realm today...
Serafina

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 07:53:49 pm »

Gabriel was my males name and Daniella was my females name

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just drunk enough to let go of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes Tonight I wanna cry
[/COLOR]
bungee_rope

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 07:59:13 pm »

My first sim's name?

Sim.

Very original, I know.

"What if the wife bashes him over the head with a frying pan and then chops him up into hundreds of tiny pieces with her shiny new carving knife?"
"No! It's a family show!"
"Okay, then what if she does it to the whole family?"--RADIOLAND MURDERS
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 01:26:53 am »

My first ever sim's name? Shikah (that's my avatar sim). There have been several different incarnations of her in the Sims 2 ever since.

:blob6:
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 01:33:00 am »

My first sim's name was Madori. And, no it is not the Madori I have now. LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: