Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:54:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your 1st EVER sim called?  (Read 39471 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2006, 01:53:54 am »

my first sims names in the sims 2 were the Walker family ... Max and Sally their daughter Jessie. They had 2 more kids and oodles of grandkids and their second son caused a scandal by coming out as the first gay in the neighbourhood - he ended up being partners with one of the Dreamer boys and adopting about 6 kids! The eldest daughter married Shaun Barrett - she fell in love with him at Uni, but my god he was fugly. They produced a fairly even mix of beautiful and fugly kids! I played that family forever and the hard way too - no cheats or hacks, just pure Maxis stuff (I was too afraid of mods and hacks then).Awww I'm feeling all nostalgic now. Unfortunately I lost the whole lot in a pc crash coz I'd never backed up the game :crybaby:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2006, 03:50:46 am »

Not surprisingly, Jenna was the name of my first sim in both the Sims 1 and 2. In both games, she got married to a random redhead, produced a few kids, then died in a tragic kitchen fire - in both series!

My self-sims never could cook. Any of them. Hah.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Verly

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2006, 09:00:38 am »

I'm not so sure. I'm guessing some form of my name. The first or last name was probably Verly.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2006, 05:54:24 pm »

James I believe.  He was in Strangetown with his daughter, Liza.  I ended up making three families with those names because I couldn't remember they were already taken.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2006, 12:27:25 pm »

I only discovered Sims1 about 6 months before the release of sims2. I kinda didn't get it and I had a house with 3 4 adults and a kid. I thought of 2 of the adults as sort of teens (yeah I was new to it). I can't for the life of me think of their names. I don't know about skill gaining, so 3 of them died the 1st day in a fire, the kid went off to army school or something.
 My 1st ones in Sims2 were River & Meadow Rainbow, who had Rain, Skye, Autumn, Izzy & Luca. They were so my fave family. I was gutted when i had to do a reinstall and lost them. I remember Rain married Darren Dreamer and had Mia, Skye married Benjamin Long, no kids at time of loss, Autumn was about to be a single parent with Joe Carr's baby, Izzy & Luca were teens..........................I think I'm going to go and try recreate them, I can remember what they looked like...............Oh nostalgia, gets me every time.

cubanjew

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2006, 09:51:32 pm »

sims 1 was Elaine and Neil Frostson, sims 2 was Margo Louise . (the . being the last name, she was supposed to be like a diva sim who goes by one name, like Madonna, or Ann Margret)

I'm baaaaaaaaack =]
[/URL]
Frog_Man

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2006, 02:35:39 am »

Sims 1: Max

Sims 2: Kimiko
JennellH

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2006, 05:15:14 pm »

The first SIM I ever made was called Dan after my partner! Then I made a whole family called Kampff. I remember the father was called Wilhelm and his wife was Magda. They had several kids but the only one I can recall was called Heinrich.
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 02:38:57 am »

In TS1, my first sims were the Clarks - Anita, Harry, Warren, and Nanni. They were sorta based on me, my dad, and grandparents. They were pretty different than us though (right down to the names :tongue5:) Anita and Harry could't stand one another, Warren couldn't keep a job, Nanni got sent to military school, and Anita was always depressed. Then I made the Walker family (Bobby and Becky) and they worked out well... had a couple of kids called Andy and Michelle and both had great jobs. In TS2 I made another Walker family that was completely different... I found them completely boring and only played them for like 3 sim days. Then after I discovered the insimenator and inteen I came back to torture them all... I made the mom a bisexual slut, the teen daughter failed school and had a baby with one of the townies, and the teen son died in a fire then became a zombie but died again from starving. :tongue5:

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
zeff0801

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 01:24:01 am »

Sims1- Jon and Lisa Jones. Sims 2- Theresa and Daniel Johnson. I know, I'm sooo creative. Hahaha!
eof3

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 11:21:42 pm »

omg i can barely remember...but along the lines it was probably Britney (for both 1 & 2) tongue

Wishing Britney all the best <3
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 05:21:25 am »

Sims 1: Adam and Sophie Levine
Sims 2: Rebecca and James Jackson
I think. It was such a long time ago...Smiley

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 06:52:37 pm »

Ugh, I can't remember, that was such a long time ago! :laughing: I'm amazed so many of you remember! Ah well, they say the first thing to go is your memory :laugh:

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 07:07:35 pm »

I can't remember what the second thing to go is.

And no, I have no idea what my first sim was named, let alone what my current sims are named.
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 08:24:13 pm »

As far as Sims1 goes...I can't remember that's a while back...But for Sims2 I have too many to even think of......:grin: Some of my sim families have up to 6 members each... I might as well start giving them numbers instead of names...Doh!  

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: