Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:07:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your 1st EVER sim called?  (Read 40386 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sofia97733

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2007, 05:55:59 pm »

Esme, Luke, Myalaria, Eliza, and Dorothy Cheese. o_O
Captain_Shepard

Humanity's Last Hope

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2007, 06:35:32 pm »

Keepin the legacy so... Teren Rox tongue

I know its a random name but I like it since I use it alot.

We are little stars among the universe, let us not be blinded by our mortality and deceived from what others say.
Natural_Highness
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2007, 07:37:16 pm »

On the sims 1 I just played that guy called Bob Newbie or whatever he was called..

On the sims 2, my first sim was non other than... ELLIE!<3 Haha
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2007, 08:50:00 pm »

I can remember alot of things, but my first sim in sims 1 is not one of them.

However, my first family in Sims 2 was the McElwee family.

Sigs are for smokers.
dineke

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 02:01:05 pm »

In the Sims 1 the first Sims I made were Sara & Christy Winters (mom & daughter) in the sims 2 it was Mila Milazzo :-P
Dr_Pixel

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2007, 04:50:18 pm »

My first "created" family, both in Sims1 and in Sims2 was the Normull family.

There was the father, Gnott
His wife, Shirley
Son, Willie B.
and daughter, May B.

Also their cousin, Izzie, lived with them in Sims1, but I skipped him in the Sims2 version.

The Sims2 version still survives in my game, but the kids have both grown up and married.
Nokomys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2007, 01:23:15 am »

My first ever sim (Sims 1) was Jude Moonwind. He married and had lots of kids. The only kid's name that I remember is Sunshine and that's because I forgot her in the pool and she drowned. She was also my first ever ghost sim.
dezziy94

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2007, 08:39:57 pm »

On Sims 1 I had a mom named Dani and she had 3 daauhgters named Macey, Tracey, and Lacey (lol) and on Sims 2 I had Roxanne and David Anderson, their twins Ashley and Claire, and their son Remmington (dunno y i picked that name)

guess what? i dunno. :lurk:
moonlite90

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2007, 04:07:40 pm »

Wow this is going really far back.
I think it was Johnathan and Maria. They were in the Sims 1 and had two kids whose names I don't remember.
satsoveranddone
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2007, 06:56:41 am »

sims1 yasmin carver and darren darr
i know weird

sims2 wayne walker and katie miller
mintcookies123

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2007, 08:21:35 am »

In TS1, my very first sim was a family: my self-sim, a wife named Renee, and a female child whose name I can't remember. I had to delete the family since Renee would not get off the toliet for some odd reason! This was long before I even knew that downloads even existed. I actually started downloading in the middle days of TS2!

In TS2, I had The Van Burins: Marco, Hannah, and toddler Melanie. I deleted them like two days later since I didn't have no idea what I was doing. LOL
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2007, 09:48:02 am »

I guess I am dorky, I made a family named after my own and played my own family. Ha....like I do not have enough of my own family to deal with I guess I needed more of us. I however made sure i was not married and my Mom and Dad were head of the house. I sound like a kid now....ha ha ha.....and not a 38 year old. My house was pretty crappy as I did not know how to even make much more then a box to live in nor did I know any cheats to make enough money that we did not starve. My Sims were dying left and right. Oh I did try with my own face to make a Sims in create a Sim and wow what an ugly Sims she turned out to be. I never payed her but she always showed up to welcome folks to the neighborhood. Smiley

lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2007, 01:27:32 am »

In the sims 1, I didn't make a family too much, so I can't remember the name of the one family I made.

In the Sims 2, I made a self-sim of myself and my then boyfriend, saved them on disc, and since I restarted my game 5 months ago, I am playing them now. In my avatar, that's my self-sim Neicy and my sim granddaughter Makeya.  Oh I forgot the name Neicy and Ken Abbott.  Ken still calls to check on our sim family, in real life. LOL!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:30:13 am by lewisb40 » Logged

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
vovillia

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2007, 02:40:49 am »

Let's see here....
Sims 1 for PS2.......
I think his name was Spike McIon.......
I used him for story mode......
I think he had a Green Mohawk......
I think......

When the World ends.....
Just hit the reset button........
tellmewhatyoumeant

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2007, 02:46:41 am »

Sims 1...I had it. Maybe something like a big group of eight sims. Allie, Ariel, Arowen, Sunshine, Johnny, Orlando, Jack, and Aragorn. They were mine and my sister's!

Sims 2...Hmmm...Something like a Jennifer or something...Not sure, I don't have good memory!

you learn that you don't have the right to demand love on your terms, just to make you happy
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: