Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 07:00:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your 1st EVER sim called?  (Read 40221 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2007, 01:24:04 pm »

It was when I played Sims 1 and my fist sim was Julia

ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2007, 08:52:06 pm »

Quote from: dachshundsr4me;839277
I guess I am dorky, I made a family named after my own and played my own family. Ha....like I do not have enough of my own family to deal with I guess I needed more of us. I however made sure i was not married and my Mom and Dad were head of the house. I sound like a kid now....ha ha ha.....and not a 38 year old. My house was pretty crappy as I did not know how to even make much more then a box to live in nor did I know any cheats to make enough money that we did not starve. My Sims were dying left and right. Oh I did try with my own face to make a Sims in create a Sim and wow what an ugly Sims she turned out to be. I never payed her but she always showed up to welcome folks to the neighborhood. Smiley

I used the face sim my UGLY. My first sim was Maria a kid sim I made her first. She wasin the sims. The sims has progressed since then!

Sims Addict
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2007, 01:44:18 am »

In Sims 1, I always made Betty have two babies: a girl called Bobbyna, and a boy called Bettyna.

In Sims 2, Angela and Dustin have two babies: a girl named Jess, and a boy named Conner. They've become regulars for every reinstalled incarnation.

I'm thinking of adding Bobbyna and Bettyna using SimPE (making them Brandie's siblings).

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Espio
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2008, 11:49:27 am »

Hum, in the Sims 1 I had a boy named Jean and a girl named Germaine xD Basicals French names 8-)
In the Sims 2, it was the characters of my story, Ni Saan (boy) and Nedara (girl) Solaris.
tallsimsfan77

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2008, 12:13:24 pm »

I remember calling him Kurt McElwee.  I created a whole family with him, but they're long, long gone.

Sigs are for smokers.
ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2008, 11:28:28 am »

Synndi Mon was my first sim

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
Sophiaa

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2008, 06:01:16 pm »

In the sims 1 Candie (or Sandie hmm) and Reece Jonastone. I forgot the sims 2 though because of the amount of times ive had to restart... stupid buggy custom content making my precious game crash.

Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2008, 06:02:30 pm »

My very, very first sims were crappy versions of myself and Gerard Way :tongue5: They looked nothing like me or him, and had no CC at all. Thank God I've moved on a little since then xD

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
Kala

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2008, 06:17:20 pm »

I forgot thetails of my very first Sims1 family, but y second Sims family was my favorite.  Gavin and Nia Jelt were my power couple and my learning couple.  They rocked my favorite maxis outfits.  Nia wore the light pink cocktail dress and Gavin wore the black and white shirt with the green dress pants.  They were the only family that procreated.

My first Sims 2 family was the second gen Jelts.  Gavin Jelt was a single parent and a romance sim.  Little Nia and Demarco were his two kids.
~Amaryne~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2008, 05:14:31 am »

My first sim in Sims 2 was Miriam a knowledge sim who I paired up with Benjamin Long... (gosh) They got married an got natural twins without the cheesecake and force twins, their names got to be Ina Marie and Isabelle. Sadly (my gaming experience was low and so was my sims in needs) Miriam died on the bathroom floor when giving Ina Marie a bath, and Benjamin was too occupied with buuuuhuuuing over low fun to rescue his wife.. From there it was a matter of cheer luck that the social worker didn't com and take the girls away.. They were constantly dirty, hungry and didn't learn a single thing as toddlers, as they grew up they always had a D but it turned out ok.. I had their grandchildren in my game until a few weeks ago... Then I decided to delete the neighborhood... haha
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 05:16:33 am by ~Amaryne~ » Logged

geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2008, 05:17:12 am »

My first sim was Kelly anderson, she's a very popular sim in my game, I manage to kept her living in my game

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
gaylesman

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2008, 11:07:20 am »

My first sims2 sim was Norm Normal.. had to remake him when my comp crashed tho.. hes currently the car dealership mogul in my game with 2 million dollars.

which brings me to ask.. Why is it that your sim can have a business and hes still called unemployed, even tho he has 2 million dollars? is there a way to fix that?
tiecg1

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2008, 08:40:13 pm »

I can't remember when I first started playing the sims 2 which was a couple of years ago but the first sim on my current computer was named Jenna Hartford. She had three kids named Liza, Solice, and Todd. Jenna eventually got married and had four more kids before she died... quite early in her elder years. I could never figure out why she died so early. She seemed to have her wants and needs met. Maybe having seven children and being a police officer was too stressful for her :happy8:
PrincessIsabelle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2008, 08:44:17 pm »

i can't remeber what my first sim name was

Visita il mio nuovo sito
My Sims 2 Site ancora in costruzione.
Sono un ginnasta e il mio ginnasta preferito è Sandra Izbasa dalla Romania
Preferisco le palestre delle squadre rumene e italiane
Miss Italy Coming April 25, 2008, PrincessIsabelle
hypercrazy38

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2008, 07:26:45 pm »

Jezebel Cheesy:D

View more pics of my sims here.
My MTS2 Profile

Dwight:It's a terrible idea...Them (women) in there all together. They stay in there too long, they're gonna get on the same cycle. Wreak havok on our plumbing.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: