Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:00:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your 1st EVER sim called?  (Read 40206 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dutchdude

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2006, 07:17:59 am »

hmmm for the Sims 1,  I can't remember.
In the Sims 2 it's Jean Summers, now married and called Jean Shumitshu.
Her husbands name is Torranaga Shumitshu, my first asian male sim.

My selfsim can be found here: My Self Sim
My sims 2 creations can also be found here www.mygame-pages.com
Dr Pony

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2006, 03:07:48 pm »

Olive Food.

She was very funny looking(Those sliders are so fun!)
Poor thing got married to Ben Long and had Apple Long.

And Apple was my most malnorished sim ever.
Diapers, bottles, cribs even were a mytery, I was used to Sims 1 when all you had to do was feed and sing to sleep!

Away until futher notice
Miao

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 02:48:52 am »

I think it was my attempt at making Fox Mulder, the one of the main characters from the X-Files Smiley. That Sim's long gone, but ahh, the memories. His kids had huge cheeks because I was so unused to CAS XD.
Jaedle

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2006, 11:30:36 am »

LOL, mine was a Fox Mulder, too. I still have him.
SashaSplat

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 06:01:58 pm »

My first Sim was named Heidi Atsuki, she had two sisters Pepper and Louise but they died in a fire at a neighbors house. This was TS1. Smiley

[signature]                        [/signature][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
kaitco

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2006, 10:19:56 pm »

I think my first sim was Veda Catherine West, who I remade in The Sims 2 and renamed just Catherine West. I tend to play the whole neighborhood as a generation so, her kids are just now in their last year at Sim State...after two real years of playing the game.

My first Sims 2 sim, however, was Mason Bramble. He died in my game about six or eight months ago. He and his wife, Tara, had five kids and had seventeen grandchildren, by the time Tara finally died. Since the Brambles were my first family, I have made them a type of "ultra" family. They are the biggest and wealthiest in the neighborhood, and after my current generation, every single sim will be at the very least a second cousin to someone of the Bramble family. Smiley

DorienneSmith.com ~ where life finds meaning...or at least, that is what I claim

Magicflute

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 12:58:05 am »

My first sims on TS1 were Morgan and Lana Foreman. They got married and had something like 7 children, three of whom were identical girls, so I pretended they were triplets for fun! This sadly is the only sims family (TS1 or 2) that I have played from start to finish without using a money cheat ...:oops:
Then when TS2 rolled around I made new versions of them with actual identical triplets! Ah ... good times!:lol:

dezeedoesdance

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2006, 01:02:16 am »

i dont remember as far as the sims goes
but as for TS2 my first sim was named Penny Wise (like the band) Smiley

heroes have betrayed.
we sing for better days.
don't sign our lives away to impure industries.
Ktara

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2006, 06:56:15 am »

My first sims were Jeremy and T'Mar Collins.
xxcoliie

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2006, 10:06:38 pm »

Hanna and Heather Ryan Smiley

:blob6: :lurk: :angryfir: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :bang: :pickleride: :pickleride: :pickleride: :blast:
this all started with playing with fire:rr:
arwen_moonfairy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2006, 10:21:28 pm »

I played the first sims for a loooooooong time. When I learned that they were comming out with a second I had a heart attack. I was very nealr yone of those people camping out in front of Wal-mart for a miraculous amount of time before the release...almost..except I discovered that I could pre-order the game. It saved me from getting trampled by fellow fans. Ha.
But my first sims 2 family were both beautiful elven sims. I created a house that I STILL wish I had in my game now. Thy had at least twenty kids before my game crashed and Il ost everything and had to start again.
I was devestated, to say the least.
But I now have my other favorites...and I'm off to play them!
:pirate:

...Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad...
morgan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2006, 01:32:20 pm »

I don't tend to make Sims, I use the ones that are made for me by the game.  However the first one I made was called Magdelena Vine.  The second family I called Dickheads.  I must have been in a bad mood at the time because that's a pretty mean name for them?
mikki12

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2006, 01:50:38 pm »

My first ever sim made was called Melody Cox. Don't ask me why, i just did. Smiley

**** what you heard recognise what you see, you may have heard the rumours but you don't know the real me.
Poppenhuis

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2006, 04:27:41 pm »

I have no clue how my very first sim was named.
But my first sims in the sims2 were a tiny family I created with my friend, she was called Sophie, his name was Dan and their (toddler-created) daughter was Ilse. They got a daughter Emma that was born in-game later on.
Oh, and, their last name was Flores. And as you probably understood, they were already married in CAS.

(edit)
And I'm not sure about my own game, I think it was a 'legacy sim' but I deleted her before even putting her on a lot. xD

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
Maiviastorm

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2006, 07:08:04 pm »

My first sims were Eric and Kennedy Tavnett. Who had 6 kids, Storm, Raine, Thunder, Malakhi, his twin Malcolm and Wynter.  Ive had to reinstall 3 times!  But they are same and sound hanging out on my desktop!

FYI ::: Ive only been playing sims 2 since March.

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim and My Creations
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: