Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:18:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your 1st EVER sim called?  (Read 40215 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~Iris~

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2006, 09:35:56 pm »

Wow....I honestly have no idea lol.  I was so frustrated with having to replace my graphics card because the game crashed every time she gave birth, I can't really remember the parents' names.  The baby was named Amy, and her sister was Tatum....then it crashed...grrr...

I can grow eggs, steaks, fish and books...but I can't make V8?

My custom sim is Egyptian royalty...the Adventure said so!
warhawke

No Longer Ever Watchful...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2006, 09:49:30 pm »

erm....my first ever sims is myself haha! I also made my dream house so my self sims can live in it.

I long to be like you, Lie cold in ground like you
There's room inside for two
I'm not grieving for you, I'm coming for you

Warhawke Studios
midnightcandy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2006, 05:48:37 pm »

My first ever created Sim was named Ivy Tamwood.  She moved into a little starter house eventually that I built.  Originally she was in one of those condo type houses in Pleasantview.  She married Komei Tellerman and had 2 children lol
darkener14

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2007, 07:11:48 pm »

My first three were Nikki & Dane Ruff and their kid, Carrie, I think...

Children on the streets using guns and knives,
Taking drugs and each other’s lives,
Killing each other using knives and forks,
And calling each other names like dork.
"Think About It" -- Flight of the Conchords
Rammstein6891

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 08:40:22 pm »

His name was Richard Engel he had a daughter named Katja. I remade them when I started the Sims2, except Katja was a teen instead of a child.

:lurk:
Murderdoll

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2007, 11:24:18 am »

I made a jessica (myself) and then a Marilyn Manson.

Laurelian

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 11:42:58 am »

My first sims 2 ever were Laurana Qualinesti (very first one) and Tanis Half-Elven(followed her immediately).They are characters from a book series I was reading at a time and Laurana is one of my favourites chartacters ever. (in fact the name I got "Laurelian" is a combo between Laurana and Melian -from Silmarillion-).They had 4 children -the first 2 were twins!!!- and their first daughter's children practically filled the whole neighbourhood(12 or 13 I'm not sure, one alien, two sets of twins, no cheating involved)
I just wish I still had them in my game -bad, really bad loss of almost all my saved games-.
I don't really remember much from my Sims 1 characters... I just remember this really poor guy, his last name was actually Poor -I refused to used the nomey cheat on that particular one- who died from hunger. He was one of the first sims I ever made, definately not the first one, but the only one I remember when going that back...

"Something must be wrong, something, when your heart can't break and your tears can't fall. And you're hollow, you're empty and none of it matters. It occurs to you that you're flying, sort of, just without the wings, and it's incredible, since even if you fall, the air's still rushing past, which is everything you ever wanted, all along, all the time..." by provocative envy
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 03:20:35 pm »

*trys to remember* Honestly I have no clue. I think it was a name I was obessed with; Jayesha? I think.

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Veggpryd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2007, 07:00:10 am »

My first sim ever was Miranda. She raised her first kid without ANY stuff for the baby.
The baby slept on the floor until it was a scool kid. LOL!

I have stored pictures from that family at the thesims2.no (the Norwegian, yes.) under stories.
It sure brings back memories when I look at them now. :happy1:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 07:10:34 am by wallpaper » Logged

Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2007, 10:40:24 am »

My first Sim was made for Sims1 and I named him BJ Wood, because my real-life nickname is Bungalow Jack (don't ask).  I paired him with a roomie I named Debbie.  When I started playing The Sims Online, I named my first Sim BJWood, and then realized that everyone thought it was obscene, or at least arrogantly suggestive.  Haha.  My first Sims2 sim was simply given my real name.  That was boring, but at least he looked nothing like me.  Thank heavens.
KristalRose

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2007, 09:40:49 am »

My 1st sim from TS1 was a woman with three kids. . .I think her name was Lisa.  But, my hubby got into the act (the only time he ever showed an interest in the sims) and made a good looking sim-guy for Lisa that he named "Napoleon Bonypart"  Napoleon soon became my favorite sim.  He was a mayor, a romancer, and finally a warlock in Making Magic.  hehe

So, guess who my 1st Sim was when TS2 came out?  Napoleon Bonypart.  He's now long-dead.  Here he is with his bride Suki.  Smiley

artemis828

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2007, 06:09:59 pm »

sam smith was the first sim I ever made in the sims 1, so naturally, I remade her as my fist sim in sims 2

May all of your [COLOR=MediumTurquoise]dreams[/COLOR] bloom like daisies in the sun.
Konten.Kitsune

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2007, 03:27:34 pm »

Danny Jones,a really cool teen.Now I always a a Sim called Danny.I've forgot how many variations of him I've made so far!

watch the birdie...:smt120
Vasculio

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2007, 12:23:17 am »

My first sim was based off of me! So his name was the same Wink

Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: Do you want to run this ship?
Jayne Cobb: Yes!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: [caught off guard] Well... you can't...
Jolee

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2007, 09:51:26 pm »

My first Sims name was on the Sims 1. Her name was Sarah, Her husband was Navin. I always seem to have a Sarah.. always liked the name. And my first Sim on Sims 2 was Sammi-Jo lol had to think back for these names. Smiley

Animals are really Little People in disguise...:group hu:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: