Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:42:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: What was your 1st EVER sim called?  (Read 39477 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MattieMayfair

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 02:48:49 am »

In my first family in sims 2 i had a Dad named Marco and the  mom was named Morrigan??? (Mona Mayfairs daughter from Anne Rice Witches Chronicles) always have trouble spelling that name lol. They had a a son named Mattie i played him like how i would play my life then it got kinda wierd and game went corrupt. My new family is huge 2 parents make six kids which make like 10 grandkids lol. Gen 4 on 1 family lol. I gotta try and take a pic of my family tree somehow.
tophatdan

iam a superhero in real life...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2007, 03:23:06 am »

my first ever sim was phinius taylor barnum

i cut the non sticky personal ads out of newspapers and burn then for inspiration
tntmac fans7

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2007, 12:16:09 pm »

I can't even remember what my first Sim ever was called.... I can imagine it was Chris.... Maybe.... I know the family's last name though: Camalot.

Tyler or Tommy Cheesy
web.mac.com/jgilbertproductions

Macs shall prevail!
Apples rule!
missaaliyah

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2007, 04:36:54 pm »

Well for Sims 1, I made 3 sisters:
Clarissa, Gabriella and Francesca DeMarco.

Sims 2:  My Selfsim
Aaliyah Timberlake she married Mortimer Goth (Dina married the resurrected Michael), My selfsim had a twins with Mortimer named Cameron and Tristan.
She later married Michael and Dina's older son, cause I stopped playing for a while.  BTW I was a fortune sim (but actually I am usually family orientated).
I had 5 kids with Dina's son.
parimacla

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2007, 08:12:29 pm »

My first sim ever was named Simmy. I was new to sim games and couldn't think of a good name, so I just called them Simmy. That was on sims 1. When I got TS2, I made a family and named someone in the family Simmy. The family's last name was Sim followed by my first name.
purpledaddy

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2007, 10:18:53 pm »

Mine were a semi self-sim of Brown Mommy and me called Nora and Doug Locals of Beginnerville.  They morphed into Billy and Melanie Jonas of Driftwood and I documented my first efforts in a Sim Diary for Simtropolis called Getting Started in Driftwood.  I still play that family in different forms and stories to this day.

Thanks CC'ers & Webmaster for your work.
krayzeeb

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2007, 08:57:46 am »

my 1st sim ever made was a sim of myself on sims1 . on sims2 i made the clark family Labri and Vincent who had naturally 5 kids and adopted 5 kids. big family.
StrawberryKisse

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2007, 09:15:55 am »

Well I remember having a HUGE family called the Banks family. The first family I ever made. I remember I made a teenager first(I was so excited about that), and her name was Naturie!

mayskaya

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2007, 05:22:18 pm »

My first sim was Sonya (don't remember last name) and she s still alive Smiley
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 30, 2007, 03:35:15 pm »

Hi. let's see on sims 1 I had a sim called Poppy Haliwell except I gave up on her in the end because she kept getting depressed because she kept losing her jobs because I didn't know how to wake her up or get to the carpool. :doh:

In sims 2 after playing the Goth family for a while I made a couple called Oparh and Hank Hammer. But I had to remake them in another neighbourhood because I couldn't find the cheapest house in Veronaville :doh:.  Don't worry I know where they are now!.Cheesy

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
animaluver4

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2007, 07:29:50 pm »

I made a neighborhood in my friends sims2 game:

AlainaMcVille. The first family ever where the Dell's. Hazel Dell and Farmerintha Dell. And their daughter was Chessy. Like, cheese stands alone in the Farmer in the Dell song.

Mom: You know, curiousity killed the cat.
Me: Ew. And the appetite.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2007, 07:42:34 pm »

hmmm my first sim was actualy from the Playstaion two games I played a male romance sim named Anu. My first computer sim was I think was some of my charaters

Seiryuu- whom i have redone
Mina-not redone yet XD
Kitsuna-Redone
Keyana-redone
Mizuku-Redone

I remember this family well becuse seiryuu and Mina had a littel toddler girl and i put her in the crib then for some reason no one could take her out so she was taken by the soical worker from then on i have been hesitant to play anything younger then teen >,>

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
gali

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2007, 10:53:40 pm »

Always:
baby girl - Blossom
Baby Boy - Sunny
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2007, 06:24:23 am »

I keep recycling names too...In my opinion there are people with the same names in the real world, so why not re-use a nice name?
LordBlumiere

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2007, 04:06:45 pm »

In the original Sims, I first played it at my friend's house (Yeah, I know...) and I called my Sims... Snape and Harry. Yeah, kind of messed up--they lived in the same house. In The Sims 2, I can't even remember... I think it was my self sim and my family.

Bleh heh heh heh.... Bleck!

--LordBlumiere--
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: