Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:29:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Box Ending up Now!  (Read 42333 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2006, 09:58:14 pm »

:lol: I haven't seen that movie in ages!

Quote from: kareneadams
sleepycat, what part of upstate New York do you live?  I was stationed with my husband for 1 1/2 years up at Fort Drum.  It sucked a lot.  Hope your area is nicer!

heh, I'm sort of in the middle of nowhere :lol: between Plattsburgh and Massena (and damned if I can even remember how to spell either right now, hopefully I spelled them both correctly)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 10:02:45 pm by kim » Logged

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2006, 08:34:28 am »

Quote from: kareneadams
Im sorry to say this because this story is actually good, but....... doesnt some of the plot and even the leads name, " Rosemary Woodhouse " remind anyone of " Rosemary's Baby "?

LOL! karen don't be sorry it's based on that movie!  sort of ....I sort of married my love of great classic horror and scifi together.
I could have used a different name for my character but decided to keep Rosemary Woodhouse to see how many ppl who catch the similarities it's a really old movie and one of my favorites...but my Rosemary is pregnant from a alien satan not ole Nick! LOL!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2006, 10:05:56 am »

Final Chapter

Luis:  Carmen  Luis here!  Is Rosemary around?
Carmen:  No she is doctors appointment...
Luis:  Oh.....crap I missed her again...

Luis:  Did you tell her I called Carmen?
Carmen:  Jess she vas happy....
Luis:  I can't call too often from here Carmen my cell won't work in this place it has interference....Will you tell her I will try again tomorow night?
Carmen:  jess I tell her
Luis:  Carmen is Rosemary ok? With her pregnancy and all is she feeling alright?
Carmen:  jess she is good just tired is normal
Luis: Yeah I guess so.... oh how is Honey is she behaving?
Carmen:  jess she is here wit me she is good girl.
Luis:  Ok tell Rose I will try again tommorow night then...

Carmen was very nervous......Rosemary had not called as she said she would....what if the worst had happened and she lied to a cop!  Why didn't she call?

Meanwhile....
Elizabeth:  These babies want their Mother....They have already killed two nurses!  I can't keep bringing people here for them to kill!
Ea:  What do you suggest Elizabeth?  Innanna also senses they want their Mother she felt one of them try to attack her!

Rosemary woke up out of groggy drug sleep....
Where was everybody?  Where were her babies?  Something was wrong here....Why had they drugged her?  She was furious how dare they drug her and keep her from her own babies!  She looked all around for anyone and found nobody....She noticed the door that lead to the elevator for upstairs it was Dr.Ethan's and Julia's private apartment above the facility...She was going to go up there and demand to see her babies!  Ahh it was unlocked!

Innanna:  We need to tell her the truth Ea!  

Rosemary:  Tell me what?  Where are my babies?  Why did you drug me?  

Innanna:  Calm down Rosemary.....Your babies are fine....I will bring them...Come Elizabeth help me bring them to Rosemary...Ea......talk to her...
Ea:  Rosemary.........things are not what you think.....my wife and I we are not strangers to you.......I am the father of your babies.....
Rosemary:  What?  you are insane!  My babies father is dead he raped me and died in prison!
Ea:  No......that was a lie......I will tell you all that happened....this woman the General you saw with us arranged for us Innanna you know her as Julia and myself Ea my true name...to have a child my wife and I are the last of our kind we are from another world we have lived on this planet for eons...we assisted others of our kind in upgrading your biology as our own was losing fertility and our people were dying off on our planet.  As mankind grew so we diminished and our crew died off the only left are Innanna and myself...our mission was to keep our kind from dying off and we had been unsuccessfull we needed a woman of very special blood type to carry our species...imagine our surprise when after all this time we found one!  You!
Rosemary:  So you raped me?
Ea:  No......we sent you that box it had a knockout aerosol and you fainted and fell...in the hospital we had a military doctor artificially inseminate you with my sperm......the rape story was a cover to explain the pregnancy...
Rosemary:  So my babies...are half alien?  Rosemary started to feel faint...
Just then...Innanna appeared with one of the babies..

Innanna:  Here Rosemary hold your baby....look she is beautifull isn't she...
Rosemary looked at her baby she was beautifull and seemed completely human....
Rosemary:  I want to leave!  I want to take my babies and go from this place..

Elizabeth:  You can't leave now Rosemary!  These babies are dangerous they have some very volatile abilities they have killed two nurses already!
Rosemary:  Thats ridiculous!  They are just babies!
Elizabeth:  They are not just human babies they are a hybrid human and Anunna......and...the Anunna are different than us Rosemary they have psi abilities that include telekinesis and the ability to manipulate matter with their mind but these babies seem to have those abilities and more....it would be dangerous to just let them out into the community....I suggest you stay here with the Anunna and with their help care for them until the babies learn to control their abilities..
Rosemary:  You are all crazy!...I know you!  You are Elizabeth Merrell!
Elizabeth:  Yes.......I have been monitoring you for the Anunna for years...I...was forced by the Anunna to arrange this they hold all the cards and well....National Security was at stake.....I would like to tell you more..but it is now pointless..
Rosemary:  So that is it you hold me and my babies prisoner here?  My family will miss me what then?  will you kill me?

Inanna:  No we would never harm you Rosemary you are our Eve the Mother of our new species....but Elizabeth is right about the babies let us come up with an arrangement where we can monitor the babies and also allow you to be with them and your family...
I'm going to put the babies back in their cribs you sit and watch them Rosemary....they seem so happy since you are near them now...go sit I have put a rocking chair for you to watch over them.....We will figure out a solution..
Rosemary:  With more lies and deceit?
Innanna:  No you will be told the entire truth I swear it...

Rosemary sat across from her two small babies in their unearthly cribs and wept......was she going crazy?  was this really happening?  What was going to happen now?  Could she trust these two cold unearthly people who had ruined her life?  The presence of Elizabeth Merrell who had caused all this to come to happen?....

baby girl:  Brother do you hear me?
baby boy:  yes.....sister I also hear arguing and our mother cry....
baby girl:  why does she cry brother?
baby boy: Those others that argue make her cry sister...
baby girl:  I do not want my mother to cry....it hurts my face and belly brother...

baby boy:  I do not like it either it is like hunger but heavier in my belly...
baby girl:  let's make the loud ones that make our mother cry go away brother.
baby boy:  I tried...but I need more power can you help sister?
baby girl:  yes.....brother lets try together now.

baby girl:  yes.....brother together we can do it make the bad ones go away...keep trying....

Ea:  NO!  Elizabeth!
Innanna:  Ea!  It's the babies they are killing her!.....and me too!

Ea:  Noooo! What have I done!  Innanna!..

Ea:  Arrrgh....Noo babies not me I am your father! You musn't harm me!

babygirl:  we have done it brother!
babyboy: yes.....we have...

Rosemary's screams were unheard by anyone in the empty facility....she screamed and sobbed in horror for an a long time.....
she sat in her rocker now completely in shock in watch of her two babies who had just killed three people..

She sat there for four hours in frozen horror of what had happened then she heard a small voice.......mother we are hungry will you feed us?
So she got up fed her babies she put them back into their cribs and walked over to the phone and made a call....

Rosemary:  Hello....my name is Rosemary Woodhouse I am calling from the Pinewood Island Clinic I need a cab to the ferry and another cab to recieve me at the mainland.
Dispatcher:  Will there be other passengers?
Rosemary:  Yes I am the proud Mother of twins I will be traveling with my children.
Dispatch:  Ok it will be there in an hour an half..
Rosemary:  Thank you we will be ready......
babygirl:  brother?  we are going home.....
babyboy:  yes......I think we will like home......
The End...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 10:13:15 am by starlucid » Logged

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2006, 11:45:03 am »

Wonderful ending!! :bounce:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2006, 11:47:58 am »

LOL! thanks sleepycat!  I almost hate to end it and not see more of wicked babies but......maybe there will be a sequel in store for them....someday...

Solitario's Don't Die..
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2006, 12:49:53 pm »

this story was super i hate to see it end as well but all the "bad guys"are dead,you did leave a really good spot for a sequel when you get around to it.

look forward to another story by you,it was great reading super fine job starlucid

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2006, 01:02:49 pm »

thanks hotrod I sort of feel like my baby grew up and left me....I going to start my new story I guess I'm addicted....my next story will be spicier, and more occult than scifi...I sort see it in my head now how to transfer it to Sims is the question..LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2006, 01:29:56 pm »

I just read it all the way through Smiley fantastic story ! Thanks x

The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2006, 01:58:59 pm »

Excellent!! Just finished the entire thing too. I loved the Summerian plotline. I wish I could find more of THAT story too.

One thing...at the end of a book there's usually and "about the author." Well star...even your user profile is pretty bare. Just who is "Starlucid"??

Yes...its the same Mule as before
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2006, 03:56:16 pm »

LOL! I am housewife....Sims addict....some occult knowledge through personal experiences has made me have to know a lot of weird stuff.....so it's sort of fun to put it into stories I guess....... this was fun it was first story and I learned a few tricks...
The Mule I'm an old coast to coast am radio listener and well the whole Anunnaki thing is big on there I love it too...read all of Zacharai Sitchins books love em!....

Solitario's Don't Die..
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2006, 03:58:04 pm »

I agree with Mule, who is the mystery behind the novel?

And amazing ending, I love when the babies talk to each other! Full of love Cheesy

-Gemma-
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2006, 04:29:03 pm »

hey can you post pics of the babies only older?

LAX is whats up.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2006, 07:22:46 pm »

LOL! you miss the babies? LOL! me too!  OK next time I fire up the game I will see if they want to grow some for me.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2006, 08:52:34 pm »

WOW! Very, very good Star! ^^ Although I'm sort of mad at the ending. I wish you would put more into this story. It just doesn't seem ready to end yet... I hope there's a sequel in our future! I can't wait for what comes next, but you have a nice long break first. ^^ I'll make you that icon soon. I just have to get my app. finished for my contest.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2006, 12:27:46 am »

LOL!  Elven this was pretty long...I still have those babies around I guess they could cause some more mischief....later..I have another story I'm working on at a slower pace it will be good I promise the evil twins thing hmm as babies is sort of cool don't know after my next story will think it out right now everybody has writers bug and there are great stories up so I gonna do my new one nice and slow and just enjoy you guys stories for awhile! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to: