Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:59:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Box Ending up Now!  (Read 42598 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2006, 05:59:54 pm »

wwoooowww this got a whole lot better in last update,are you sure you are new to taking pics?lol i think you are doing a fantastic job.wonderful update.

gotta keep checking back just to see any new twists

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2006, 06:16:51 pm »

thanks hotrod yeah I'm sort of new at this I see my story in my head real well I can't allways get my Sims to cooperate tho! LOL!  One of my majors kept turning on the radio and wanting to dance during their top secret meeting! shoosh don't tell anybody! LOL!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2006, 12:07:54 am »

lol getting them to cooperate is a whole different game in itself lol you can yell at them noo but do they listen?noooo lol.keep up the good work i can't wait till next update

i'm an insim addict
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2006, 12:27:45 am »

I'm loving the twists :lol:

I think some people turn off free will when taking pictures for storys.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2006, 07:38:08 am »

I have a few more twists...I think I will try to get up some more soon.  Sleepycat Thanks! you know I'm a big dummy it just never occured to me to shut off freewill!  When I pose the Sims my mind is sometimes too into the story and not into the actual game so I forget these things.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 07:46:55 am by starlucid » Logged

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2006, 09:10:11 am »

well don't feel bad, I never think to turn off free will when I'm taking pics :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2006, 04:18:00 pm »

Are they Army or Marines because Marines are waaaaaaay cooler

LAX is whats up.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2006, 07:24:34 pm »

oddball they are NSA whatever that is National Security Agency I want to do another installment to this story I will try to get at least some up tonight.

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2006, 08:36:13 pm »

INSTALLMENT SIX

Rosemary had been sick every day now for three days it was just a general malaise and nausea that persisted usually until the afternoon when she would get Ali to bring her some take out of chinese food that she could keep down.

This morning was no different she got up and went to drink some of Carmen's expresso and got a whiff of Steven's spicy omelet Carmen was making and had to run and vomit.

Carmen:  That's it we need to talk Missy....you don see whas happenin here?

Rosemary:  Yes.....I'm sick with some kind of virus..

Carmen:  Jess a nine monse virus Mija ju are pregnant!
Rosemary:  Carmen! No! No!
Carmen:  Jess! Jess! you need to go to da doctor and fine out!
Rosemary:  What am I going to do?  Pregnant from a rape?  Rosemary felt her whole life flash in front of her in a flash......She could terminate the pregnancy but for some reason she felt she couldn't do that it wasn't the baby's fault....she had to find out for sure then maybe she could think about what she would do.
Carmen:  I am callin Dr. Hall tomorow he is obstetrician and gyno I will see if they can see you right away.
Rosemary:  Ok Carmen just please don't say anything to Steven yet until I know for sure.

Carmen:  Ju know me I keep my mout shut honey don worry....
Rosemary skipped her coffee and opened the paper maybe reading the headlines would make her forget her own misery...

When she opened the paper she saw the headlines Pleasantview rapist apprehended DNA matches evidence collected by FBI.
Rosemary's jaw dropped....They had caught her rapist but nobody bothered to tell her?
Just then the doorbell rang
It was Detective Alvarez
Detective Alvarez:  Rosemary you have seen the headlines haven't you?
Rosemary:  Yes just now.
Detective Alvarez may I come in?
Rosemary:  Yes of course let's go into my office.

Detective Alvarez:  I am very sorry you had to read it in the paper I was hoping to get here before you would have a chance to read it.
Rosemary:  Did the DNA recovered really match this man?
Detective Alvarez:  See that is the thing that DNA was released by Doctor Roberts to the FBI just a few days ago he wouldn't release it to us.  When I went to a Judge to try to get a court order for this DNA the Judge was ready to sign the order until the Feds showed up and then he denied it.
Rosemary:  I don't understand Detective why is the FBI interested in this case?  
Detective Alvarez:  I don't know either but they released their report last night to us with the DNA and had a match on their database for a local registered sex offender.
The man's name is Louie Thomas he is certainly capable of rape but his priors are mostly statutory rape of a minor under the age of sixteen.  Not exactly The Boston Strangler but these sickos got start somewhere I soppose.

Detective Alvarez:  Rosemary I know you don't remember anything but protocol says you have to at least try to identify him I came to get you to see if perhaps by seeing him on a line up you might recall something.
Rosemary: Detective I might be pregnant from this man I been sick for about a week now...she started to cry..
Detective Alvarez:  Oh man....I'm very sorry Rosemary this really sucks it's all wrong what happened didn't they give you the rape pill?
Rosemary:  Rape pill?
Detective Alvarez:  Yeah...rape victims usually get a pill that makes sure that doesn't happen in the emergency room seems you didn't get that or if you did it didn't work.
Detective Alvarez:  So Rose are you ready to go I will bring you back home or take you to your job afterward?
Rosemary:  Yes....let me call work and tell them I will be late.

At the Police station Louie Thomas was posing for his mug shot and giving the female officer a hard time.....

Louie Thomas:  You know what this is Crap! I haven't raped nobody!
Officer Merick:  Look Louie save it for jury ok?
Louie Thomas:  I'm being set up by The Man! I haven't raped Nobody!
Officer Merick:  Yeah Louie The Man has it out for you....now be a good boy and let's go back to the cell you can call your attorney in a little while OK?

Rosemary looked upon the face of the man who had raped her and felt nothing no memory was kindled in her mind she told Detective Alvarez she had no memory of him and Dective Alvarez told her it was ok they had DNA this guy was a good as convicted specially since the FBI seemed to want it so.  He dropped Rosemary off at home.  Rosemary called Ali and told him she was staying home.
She had a light soup and went to take care of something she should have done a long time ago....

Rosemary:  Douglas....I wanted to come earlier and see your grave but my life has turned to crap since you died....I miss you so much...when you dumped me I thought my heart would literally break into two but I somehow I continued on..... Douglas I am probably pregnant from a man that beat and rape me unconcious.....I saw his face today and felt nothing I feel so numb coming here and seeing your grave makes me want to protect this baby I can pretend it is our baby Douglas....I so wish it was...I can see it as our baby and raise it to think of you as it's father the love of my life...who I will miss everyday until I die.  Wait for me Douglas when it is my time wait for me....I never stopped loving you if you can see me in heaven Douglas please protect me and this innocent poor baby.  I love Douglas...Good bye.

Solitario's Don't Die..
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2006, 08:45:01 pm »

yet another great update you really have a handle on it now:) i knew this story was going to be good

i'm an insim addict
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2006, 08:53:35 pm »

*agrees with hotrod50s*

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2006, 08:54:36 pm »

Roflmao!  I just took a close look at my sex offender and well he seems a little too happy in his pant area  in his profile photo!  I guess it's part of of the outfit?  To be extremely manly?
At any rate it fits in with my story I guess! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
dangermouse

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2006, 04:18:44 am »

Wow, great updates, can't wait for the next Smiley

It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility!
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2006, 07:13:25 am »

I will try to get another update in tonight.  LOL! I keep getting ideas for more twists in this story...but I don't want make it too long! LOL! Oh what the heck lets twist.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2006, 01:08:01 pm »

Awesome updates Star! I love it! ^^ Wow, I can't believe she's pregnant with a clone!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: