Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 04:41:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: The Box Ending up Now!  (Read 42682 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 02, 2006, 05:10:38 pm »

hmmmm now i think i see something i missed is rosemary elizabeths daughter?
or is it too early in the story to answer?lol

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 02, 2006, 05:23:29 pm »

LOL! maybe....hmmm...check out Elizabeth's teen lover's last name..that's a clue.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 03, 2006, 02:32:29 am »

0-o -connects the dots- General Elizabeth Merrell..? Archaeologist Elizabeth Merrell? Rosemary Woodhouse? Ahhh! I see it all very clearly now. Wink Very tricky star.

And I give you a gold star for making sure that box of yours stays throughout the story. Seeing as it is in the title. ^^
Here's your star, may also be used as an icon. xD Becuase I was feeling random.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 02:40:20 am by Elven_Song » Logged
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 03, 2006, 07:59:56 am »

LOL! thanks! I love my tricky star! I'm putting it up right now!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 03, 2006, 08:13:34 am »

I'm gonna fire up my game cause I'm close to the finish line on this story I don't want to end it too soon and ruin it I have a few different endings one catastrophic, one just creepy, the other good guys win.
Which do you guys prefer?
myself I like disturbing. but I'm weird. LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 03, 2006, 08:17:25 am »

disturbing is good, would make a nice change :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 03, 2006, 09:19:04 am »

oh sleepy you are a cat after my heart! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
hotrod50s

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 03, 2006, 09:34:12 am »

rofl agrees with sleepycat
 does that mean i'm weird too? lol i already told you that you and sleepycat are my kind of people
 cool star i had to scroll all the way back to page 1 to find out rosemary's last name i also agree verrry tricky
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 09:36:05 am by hotrod50s » Logged

i'm an insim addict
welcome back kathy and eric we missed you
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 03, 2006, 02:02:33 pm »

Installment 13

Rosemary was having her routine sonogram it seemed Dr. Hall was doing one every week now.
Dr. Hall:  Hmm....
Rosemary:  Does the baby look alright doctor?

Dr. Hall: Yes of course Rosemary everything is fine.  You can go ahead and get dressed and the Nurse will give you your prescription for you prenatal vitamins since the others upset your stomach.  Ok?
Rosemary: umm..ok doctor.
Captain Hall exited the room straight for the office where he shut the door and made a call.

Colonel Beal:  Yes Colonel Beal here.
Captain Hall:  Colonel this is Captain Hall here...I need an emergency meet with the Lt. General Sir.
Colonel Beal:  Ok.......is it something I can handle or is this sensitive?
Captain Hall:  Sir I'm afraid it's sensitive.
Colonel Beal:  Good enough come in this afternoon the Lt. General will be here.
Captain Hall:  Thank you Sir!

Rosemary:  Nurse do you think the Doctor saw something wrong on my sonogram?
He seemed surprised and kept doing it over and over.

Nurse:  Ms. Woodhouse don't worry if he would have seen anything wrong he would have told you.
Rosemary:  I guess you're right.

Later that afternoon she went to see Luis and they spent the day in bed her doctor appointments coincided with his days off and this is usually how they spent them.
Rosemary:  Luis I'm worried about the baby!
Luis:  Why?
Rosemary:  The doctor has been doing a lot of sonograms and he is very quiet he hardly talks to me at all during them it's almost like something is bothering him lately about them.
Luis:  Did he say anything was wrong with the baby?
Rosemary:  No he says everything looks good and is normal.
Luis:  Rose then you have to trust him and stop worrying then.
Rosemary:  I guess your right.
Just then the phone rang Luis got up to answer.

Luis:  Rose it's for you it's Ali he says it's very important.

Rosemary:  Hello?
Ali:  Rosemary are you sitting down?
Rosemary:  Why Ali whats going on?
Ali:  Rosemary you are a very rich lady some guy came in said he was buying for his boss to furnish a mansion and well.......he bought everything!
Rosemary:  Everything?

Ali:  EVERYTHING! the store is empty Rose he paid retail! and CASH!
Rosemary:  What?
Ali:  The store is empty he just bought our whole collection he took everything and paid cash.  At first I was suspicious who the hell has cash anymore but his money is good I deposited half of it and checked all the bills with the counterfiet bill scanner.
Rosemary:  Wow! bought everything!

Rosemary:  Who is this guy Ali?
Ali:  Beats me!  He has a strange voice and sort of strange shifty eyes also a weird accent sort of sounds Arab but they guy is not middle eastern he looks more like maybe European.  Dunno doesn't matter everything is gone and as soon as you tell me what to do with all this cash I'm going to book a flight to Pakistan maybe India too we need to restock we are sold out and have no merchandise.
Rosemary:  How long will you be gone Ali?  
Ali:  Well in order to find good stuff you need to give me at least two months.  I will take 10% of this that will be plenty to pay for the trip and buy restock as well.
Rosemary:  OK Ali give it to me how much did we make?
Ali:  Rose he paid 400% mark up you made a million dollars honey!
Now you can relax at home let me shop overseas just have your baby and let the money take care of you!
Rosemary was in shock!  This meant she could stay home with the baby the bills would be taken care of and when Ali got back with the new stock he could handle things for awhile or at least until she had weaned the baby give or take six months.

Colonel Beal:  Captain I know you were reporting directly to Major Roberts and Major Jones but just because they are awol doesn't mean you can bother the Lt. General with BS Understand soldier?  This better be important.
Captain Hall:  Yes Sir I understand this is important.
Colonel Beal:  Alright then let me tell her you are here.

Colonel Beal:  Madam?  Captain Hall is here.
Lt. General Merrell:  Paul....have the conference room swept for bugs I will meet him there.
Colonel Beal:  Madam it was swept this morning.

Lt. General Merrell:  Paul! do it again! and also have Captain Hall swept I will wait in the conference room.
Colonel Beal:  Yes Madam!

Colonel Beal did not like having his ass chewed by the brass so he made sure it was ultra-wept and that Hall was squeaky clean of bugs too.

Lt. General Merrell:  At ease Captain!  Please sit down.  You have my full attention.
Captain Hall:  Yes Madam.  I would have normally gone thru Major Roberts with this information but being he and Major Jones are AWOL I didn't know what to do.  I didn't want to break rank but I felt this information too sensitive to release to anyone but yourself Lt. General.

Lt. General Merrell:  Go on...
Captain Hall:  Ms. Woodhouse is definately pregnant with a twin pregnancy Madam.
I have run two sonograms and there are definately two fetuses in her uterus.  Apparently the second twin was hidden and was not visible before.
Lt. General Merrell:  twins........

Lt. General Merrell:  What is the health status of the babies Hall?
Captain Hall:  They seem fine growing somewhat too quickly if anything.
Lt. General Merrell:  Good so then there are no worries have you told Ms. Woodhouse she is expecting twins?
Captain Hall:  No madam not yet I was waiting on your clearance for that.
Lt. General Merrell:  You may tell her.

Captain Hall:  There is something else Madam.
Lt. General Merrell:  What?
Captain Hall:  Welll......Madam.....one of the twins at least the one I have been able to see on sonogram appears to be a female......and well this was presented as a cloning of a male subject so that may be either a problem with the implantation of the wrong fetus or.......something else...
Elizabeth was unprepared for this posibility of course her stone face never betrayed her thoughts she decided she had to do some quick damage control here before she ended up having to kill Hall too.
Lt. General Merrell:  Yes......Captain knowledge on this issue was compartmentalized by need to know.  Ms. Woodhouse was actually artificially inseminated this is not a clone.  The Iceman recovered had viable frozen sperm in his testes and rather than clone a sick person it was decided at a higher level to try to bring forth offspring instead.
Captain Hall:  Fascinating!
Lt. General Merrell:  Captain the subject Ms. Woodhouse will need to be brought in as she gets closer to her due date.  A facility has been prepared for the birth and your part in this is concluding.  You may pick up your cover story with Colonel Beal for Ms. Woodhouse study it well because next week when you see her you will be checking her in to this facility within two weeks of that visit.  A plausible health issue has been provided for you to give her as a pretext.  Is there anything else?
Captain Hall:  No madam.
Lt. General Merrell:  Good so this meeting is concluded any other surprises you will report directly to me I will inform Colonel Beal.
Later that night......

Elizabeth:  Well I have a surprising update on the pregnancy.  Rosemary is expecting two babies they are twins!
Annunna Ea:  twins?  This is most gratifying news two Innanna do you hear this we will have two babies not one!
Innanna:  I am most gratified Ea one child for each of us then!
Annunna Ea:  When will the mother be brought in?
Elizabeth:  She will be brought in about 3 weeks it will take me that long to set everything into place.
Innanna:  Very good Elizabeth you have done well.....
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 03:14:20 pm by starlucid » Logged

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 03, 2006, 06:50:59 pm »

I had a feeling it was twins :lol:

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
Elven_Song

=3

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2006, 07:07:43 pm »

Well, this was a shock! I still have yet to re-attach my jaw.. Cheesy I can't believe there's two half alien babies in there!

I'm glad you like the avatar. It's not much though. I'll have to make you a really nice one when I have time. ^^
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2006, 07:12:55 pm »

Aww! thanks Elven LOL! I knew this little story would pay off some day! LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2006, 10:34:43 pm »

Install 14

Steven:  Carmen!
Carmen:  I'm downstairs dining room!
Steven:  Umm....what are you doing?

Carmen:  Be quiet Esteban I em doing a reading on jour Sista.
Steven:  Ok but what are the coconuts and incense for?
Carmen:  I jooze dem for cleansing of the house it's new house has to be cleansed.
Steven:  How do you clean with coconuts?
Carmen:  Aye Dios Mio! Espiritually Steven!  Not like Mr. Clean!  Ju are making interuption for me now sit down lemme finish dis!

Steven:  I'm sorry Carmen but I do need to talk to you.
Carmen:  First reading den talk!  Ok?
Steven:  Ok what does it mean?

Carmen:  Steven I have a bad feeling I don like I had bad dream with Rosemary so I decide to clean house of bad influence and do reading for her.
I have read the cards twice which I never do because they are crazy and I don understand what it means...
Look....her past it shows a woman who betray her from before she is born.  Den her present iz show old, old berry old man maybe ancient he is powerfull and is making her world what he wants to do he control it completely.  Oh and what covers her is show something new from another world.  Den her immediate future is the lovers a man and his woman who will be in her life soon.  Den Steven the Future is da Moon a card of very bad outcome.

Steven:  Well.....do the cards always tell the truth?
Carmen:  dey do to me.  It is something maybe I don understand maybe God will clear my mind so I can help her.

Carmen:  Ok what you vant to say to me?
Steven:  Carmen I got accepted to Loyola in New Orleans and....I have a full scholarship.
Carmen: Oh my God!  Steven that is so good!
Steven:  Yes I know it's weird because they sent me a letter two weeks ago turning me down and I got one today saying it was a mistake.  I have to leave in a week though and I feel bad I don't want to leave Rosemary with her so close to having the baby.
Carmen:  Steven you have to go it is your opportunity and I know your sister will understand.
Steven:  Carmen do you think she will be ok if I go?
Carmen:  Your sister has a strong Puertorican cop boyfriend who is going to be with her I am sure she will be ok.

Steven:  I hope so....I just have a bad feeling leaving her now for some reason.

Sargeant Ryland: Oooh Alvarez you smell nice!  Ever since you got a girlfriend you smell a lot better dude!
Detective Alvarez:  It's my animal musk Carla don't get too close cause I don't want to you know make you hot or anything!

Sargeant Ryland:  Don't worry honey I think I can resist your animal magnetism relax!  Oh Luis!  I almost forgot!  Chief Wheeler wants to see you in her office right away!
Detective Alvarez:  Do you why?
Sargeant Ryland:  Nope she didn't say.

Detective Alvarez:  Chief you wanted to see me?
Chief Wheeler:  Yes Alvarez come in and shut the door!
Have a seat.  

Chief Wheeler:  Alvarez you have been selected for our Anti-terrorism squad it's a big promotion congratulations!
Alvarez:  Really?  Oh man I can't wait this is good news indeed!
Chief:  Yes, you leave for Artesia New Mexico in a week for training at FLETC.
Alvarez:  FLETC?
Chief:  Yes it stands for Federal Law enforcement training center.  It is a federal facility and it has state of the art training you are very lucky to get this opportunity Alvarez it cost a fortune for this training and you were handpicked by higher ups to recieve it you will there for 8 weeks so start packing.
Alvarez:  Eight weeks?  Chief my girlfriend is eight months pregnant if I'm gone for 8 weeks I will miss the babies birth.  Can I reschedule this training for after the baby is born?

Chief Wheeler:  I'm afraid that is not an option Luis it's now or never and if you refuse it will really look bad for you as far as ever getting ahead in this job.

Alvarez:  Yeah I understand....I have to talk to my girl if she is ok with it then I will go Chief.
Chief Wheeler:  I have to have your answer in two days you have the weekend to break it to your girl Alvarez I suggest......a nice dinner and a positive attitude would help.

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 03, 2006, 10:45:37 pm »

oooooooooooooooo removing her support, good move! :lol:

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2006, 11:19:57 pm »

ok this is going to be a long installment so....heres some of it
Install 15 got get those babies out of Rosemary soon she starting to get bitchy! LOL!

Dr Hall:  Well Ms. Woodhouse this sonogram confirms it for me you are pregnant with twins my dear.
Rosemary:  Twins?!
Dr Hall:  I'm afraid so I suspected it last week when you came in but now I am certain.

Rosemary:  twins.......
Rosemary was in utter shock this was something she really was unprepared for two babies!  Ohh boy!  would she be able to deal with two babies?  She looked dumbly at Dr Hall while he stared at her intently.

Dr Hall:  Also I'm afraid the babies are in distress your blood pressure is way too high you will need to be induced within the next two days or the babies will be compromised.  They are large enough and would do fine outside the uterus.

Dr. Hall:  Rosemary it is a simple induction you and the babies should be fine however there is a small problem......I don't know if you are aware or not but I am in the reserves I will be having exercises with my squad during that period of time.  I leave tonight otherwise I would do it today.
Rosemary:  So......do I have to go to another town to have it done?
Dr. Hall:  I have arranged for you to have your induction at a new facility a colleague of mine is opening on Pinewood Island.  They are a husband and wife team you will be their first patient to deliver in their birthing center.  It's a little ways out you will have to take a ferry and a cab once you get to the Island but it's a lovely facility and it's about 90% finished they are attending you as a personal favor to me.
The Nurse will give you the directions and will handle all insurance issues you just pack for a three day stay they will see you sharp at 9am tommorow morning that way you can be prepared for the induction next day.

Rosemary went to see Luis that afternoon as was their custom to see eachother after her appointments.....she delayed telling him this most shocking news....she was a little nervous about how he would feel about two babies.......would he back out of their relationship?
Luis:  Rose I have something I have to tell you.  I have recieved a big promotion at work it is with the anti-terrorism squad it has been a dream of mine to work that squad.
Rosemary:  Luis thats wonderful!

Luis:  Well.....this is the part that is not too wonderfull.....I have to leave tomorow to check in for training it's out of state and it will last 8 weeks...Rose I don't want to leave you!

Rosemary:  I see.....Luis you have to go it's for your career...we have the rest of our lives to be together, I have my brother and carmen I will be ok.
Luis:  Rose are you sure?

Rosemary:  Yes I'm sure you have to go I will be fine!
Luis:  Oh Rose you are so understanding I love you baby....

Carmen:  Well I'm going to start dinner I need to put this away before ju sista gets home.
Carmen:  You talk  to her about ju school...OK?
Steven:  I will I have to go tommorow to find a place to stay I was going to ride the bus up there I have to leave a 4am ugh!  So I have to tell her tonight.

Rosemary:  Ok kiddo what's this news you need to tell me?
Steven:  Rose I got that scholarship!  For Loyola it's a full scholarship!
Rosemary:  Steven!  Oh my I'm so happy honey!

Steven:  See well this is the thing....I have to leave tomorow at 4am to find a place and get set up cause they made a mistake and delayed my paperwork so now I have to rush...and I really didn't want to leave you...now.

Rosemary:  Steven it's settled you will leave tommorow and get settled in for school.  I won't hear another word on it.  I will be fine.
Steven:  Are you sure?
Rosemary:  Yes...I am sure you go and make me proud at Loyola OK?
Steven:  OK Cool love ya sis!

Rosemary:  Carmen...I need to talk to you.
Carmen:  Ok why are we whispering?
Rosemary:  Just listen I have to go and check myself into the hospital tomorow.
Carmen:  What?
Rosemary:  Thats right my blood pressure is high and theres more but not now. It's a new place I will have to take a cab I will leave at 5am an hour after Steven I don't want him to know got it?
Carmen:  but aye missy...
Rosemary:  I mean it Carmen nobody is to know this you keep your mouth shut!
Carmen:  Ok Missy!
Rosemary:  Oh and Luis is bringing Honey we are keeping her while he goes out of town for training you will tell him I am asleep and I was too tired he will believe that don't let him in the house just take the dog and let him leave not a word to him either.
Carmen:  Ok I don't like it but I will do it.

The next morning promptly at 5 am Rosemary took her cab to the ferry which would take her to Pinewood Island Facility where she would have her babies alone with no family or friends not even Carmen since she had to stay behind and cover for her....Rosemary felt more alone at that moment than she ever had in her life...

Solitario's Don't Die..
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: