Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:39:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Athlete mesh: "shower-proof" skintones + nude clothing - UPDATED 07-01-2006  (Read 131351 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Andromache

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 10:00:08 am »

Thank so much for this. Your work is just… Amazing!:worship:
Tiger_Lily

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2006, 06:26:57 pm »

Me too, me too say thanks!! Cheesy
kere

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 06:01:32 am »

thank you Smiley
Pyrobon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 07:44:12 am »

Marvine that's an excellent job!! COngrats! BUt pleeeaase...can you do this with Beosbox or Simcribbling's skins?? I hate maxis defaults!:pale:
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2006, 06:42:41 pm »

Quote from: Pyrobon
Marvine that's an excellent job!! COngrats! BUt pleeeaase...can you do this with Beosbox or Simcribbling's skins?? I hate maxis defaults!:pale:

Unfortunately Louis has a policy against this sort of thing, so there is no way we can do that; you can make your own by using BodyShop and copying the textures from the beosboxboy skintones over the textures of the athlete base.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pyrobon

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2006, 10:01:46 pm »

I understand Smiley So in the spirit of not being lazy (and while i wait for the one with your skins Beosbox, hehehe) i tried to do this with Simpe and got real confused, then i readt again your post and saw BODYSHOP inside your words -_- so i'll try that now hehehe. So one question, is there any special instruction i should follow? And will the mesh still be linked to the skin i replace'? O_O THanks!!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 07:43:23 pm »

Quote from: Pyrobon
I understand Smiley So in the spirit of not being lazy (and while i wait for the one with your skins Beosbox, hehehe) i tried to do this with Simpe and got real confused, then i readt again your post and saw BODYSHOP inside your words -_- so i'll try that now hehehe. So one question, is there any special instruction i should follow? And will the mesh still be linked to the skin i replace'? O_O THanks!!

if you copy the beosboxboy skin's BMPs into the athlete - it will keep the mesh linking

it's really as simple as that Cheesy

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
Pyrobon

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 09:25:38 pm »

THank you Beosbox Wink I've done so with some skins and it works perfectly Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 09:53:34 pm by Pyrobon » Logged
neilnol

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2006, 12:41:48 pm »

very nice skin patch
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2006, 02:25:09 pm »

Quote from: Rockntrojan
So can i use this mesh 2 overwrite the maxis defaults? & if so, how do i do it, I'm not good at anything else except the basics. I need step by step coz my brain trips over itself.

These don't replace the Maxis defaults, they are linked only to the skintone.  You simply make Sims with these skintones and you have the meshes in the nude state.  This is not to be confused with clothing that simulates nudity.

Marvine & I have not made Maxis default replacements in the interest of offering more body variety rather than limiting it.

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2006, 08:45:11 pm »

Quote from: Rockntrojan
Get it now. So i can't get my existing sims 2 look like these?

Only by wearing clothing in the Athletic guy series.

nutzo1975
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2006, 05:34:20 pm »

:B Thanks for creating an in-betweener mesh so my guys have more variety other than fat skinny or incredibly buff
pink_cherry105

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2006, 05:05:48 pm »

Fantastic work Thank you Smiley
twistingsims

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 08:51:07 pm »

Hi and thankyou very much for these athletic meshes, absolutely awesome of course.

I just have a couple of questions.  I have downloaded all the meshes for this type including the nude bottom and top.  Now these are showing in my CAS.

Are they supposed to be there so when they take a shower, they will stay with the athletic type?

I just wanted to know as they do show up in CAS and I am assuming when buying clothes they will show up there as well.

As long as I have downloaded these properly, in the usual downloads folder, then I will be fine?

Thank you
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 10:17:16 pm »

Quote from: twistingsims
Hi and thankyou very much for these athletic meshes, absolutely awesome of course.

I just have a couple of questions.  I have downloaded all the meshes for this type including the nude bottom and top.  Now these are showing in my CAS.

Are they supposed to be there so when they take a shower, they will stay with the athletic type?

I just wanted to know as they do show up in CAS and I am assuming when buying clothes they will show up there as well.

As long as I have downloaded these properly, in the usual downloads folder, then I will be fine?

Thank you

You are right - these meshes are for "shower-proofing" the sims - you select these skintones in CAS/CAF and the sim is athelte shower-proof.  You have to use athlete clothing to get the body shape in the non-nude state.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: