Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:00:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's that tutorial on recategorizing clothing?  (Read 2114 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« on: October 13, 2006, 05:36:58 pm »

I've been searching for that tutorial on how the change what categories a clothing item is assigned to, such as Everyday, Formal, Undies, and so on.

The problem I'm trying to solve: I downloaded some stuff that's showing up in all categories.

Now, really, what could the creator have been thinking when a long formal dress with a full complement of jewelry shows up as a swimsuit? :lol:

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 05:59:49 pm »

Now, really, what could the creator have been thinking when a long formal dress with a full complement of jewelry shows up as a swimsuit? :lol:

A really fun party?

From MTS2:

HystericalParoxysm Uber-Moderator of SCIENCE! ANGRY SCIENCE!

7743 Thanks in 49 Posts
View My Journal

Converting the categories it shows up in is really easiest done by just making a new project in Body Shop and changing the categories that way. SimPE can do it too, I think both in its folder scan option as well as changing the actual values that the game reads in the Property Set under, well, category, probably, but it's so easy to just go in and check off the ones you want in Body Shop and then delete the old recolour.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 06:02:45 pm »

Thanks!

I'm really looking for a tutorial on how to use SimPE to do this because doing it in Body Shop results in lots of clutter to clean up.

veash

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 01:57:30 am »

Here's one:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=726798#post726798
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: