Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:05:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My Hoods ongoing story, Updated - 2/7/07 - The End  (Read 16078 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:11:27 pm »

It's blogged so here is the link to it

http://mesleepycatssimsblog.blogspot.com/

It all started with a bug - Crumplebutt entering my sims house in Pleasantview - a house which is NOT Downtown! :rofl:

I started it on a forum so the first part is everything from there and needs adjusting and isn't labled as chapter 1(it's more like "WTF is She doing HERE!")
I'll get it sorted out one of these days.

Not doing to bad considering I never meant it to be an ongoing story (or learning how to use a blog) and it has no planned out plot - I have no idea what is going to happen next :lol: but a few friends enjoy reading about whats happening in my hood and have encourged me to keep updating.

I figured since I'm already up to chapter 13, I should have a thread here for it incase anyone else wants to read it, it's good for a few laughs anyway :lol:

I update usually the day after playing, I usually play for atleast 6 hours at a time so I usually have enough for two chapters. When/How often I play depends on my health, I'm disabled and sometimes I'm just way to tired to play but I rarely go more then a few days without playing.

So anyway...I hope you enjoy reading about my sims :daisy:

edit - 2/7/07 Update, chapters 49 & 50 - The End

:toothy5:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2007, 08:52:12 pm by Sleepycat » Logged

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 09:20:23 am »

Lol, I can't say I have time to play for six hours a day (dude, when do you sleep!?) and I have to sneak on, but our simming habbits are the same. Wow, 13 chapters, and I've only read two! The first one was funny - with the Crumplebutt thing - haha - and then how a Midsummers Night Dream was recreated with everybody loving // cheating on somebody else Tongue Ha!

-Gemma-
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 11:05:54 am »

Quote from: SimulatedDork
Lol, I can't say I have time to play for six hours a day (dude, when do you sleep!?)

Oh, I've played for up to 14 hours :lol:  Sometimes insomnia sucks but sometimes it's great! :bounce:

I was going to play last night but we lost our power, didn't get it back for 6 1/2 hours :cry: probably just as well, 2 am really isn't a good time to start playing :lol:

I'm happy to hear/read that you've gotten a few laughs from the first 2 chapters, laughing is good for you! :b

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 11:38:40 am »

sleepycat beautifull blog I'm gonna set some time aside to have a really good look at it and read the whole story btw is that kitty in your avatar your pet it's so cute I have a weakness for black kitty's my own is all black too!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 12:11:41 pm »

starlucid, thank you Smiley  no sadly it's not my kitty although I did have one just like it a long time ago. Right now I'm owned by two orange&white males :lol:

edit - 10/16/06 Update, chapters 14 - 17 now available

edit - 10/17/06 Update, chapters 18 & 19 are now available

edit - 10/22/06 Update, chapters 20 - 24 are now available
« Last Edit: October 22, 2006, 11:48:26 pm by Sleepycat » Logged

Simbology
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 09:40:19 am »

The story's really good! Smiley

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 09:47:04 am »

Quote from: leanne27_h
The story's really good! Smiley

Thank you!! :daisy:

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 10:40:47 am »

sleepy I'm having a good laugh at this story!  It's soo funny!  I finally got time to do a little more reading and it's very cool I'm enjoying it.  It's almost like they have their own little soap opera and we get to peek in since they are doing all this on their own!

I'm hooked now so I go back to read some more only thing is......somehow I lose my chapter when I click to comment so I end up having to get out to get back in which I don't mind cause I gotta read some more LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 11:18:31 am »

It gave me a good chuckle. loved it Smiley

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 06:26:05 pm »

Quote from: starlucid
sleepy I'm having a good laugh at this story!  It's soo funny!  I finally got time to do a little more reading and it's very cool I'm enjoying it.  It's almost like they have their own little soap opera and we get to peek in since they are doing all this on their own!

I'm hooked now so I go back to read some more only thing is......somehow I lose my chapter when I click to comment so I end up having to get out to get back in which I don't mind cause I gotta read some more LOL!

I'm so glad to hear your enjoying it! :smile bi:  It's even more fun to play it :lol: my silly sims, I'm really missing them! hopefully I can get back to them really soon.

The comments are a real pain, I just read through them (thank you) and then I changed the settings so more comments can't be left. It's not that I don't like reading them, it's just I have no way to check for them easily (other then having a message sent to me that there is a comment and I rarely check my mail :lol:)

So anyway, if anyone wants to comment or ask me anything they can always post here or whatever. Which reminds me I need to add links to here and MATY.

Quote from: kathwynn
It gave me a good chuckle. loved it Smiley

Good! laughing is good for you and it will keep you coming back for more...I hope! :lol:

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2006, 05:59:26 pm »

sleepycat  I'm finally caught up with your hood!  Oh my! LOL!  I think somebody needs to come up with a VD hack it would be funny except I think your hood would be wiped out! LOL!  I't so funny especially those two getting busy while that poor woman gave birth!  LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2006, 07:10:14 pm »

:lol: ya a VD hack wouldn't be a good idea specially with the way Steve gets around.

That whole giving birth scene was a surprise, my sims like to do that to me! I use a quiet pregnancy hack and rarely let myself check on the pregnancy details... :laugh:

Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 05:36:50 pm »

update!

11/16/06 Update, chapters 25 - 28 are now available

and a bump because it fell to the second page :lol:

11/24/06 Update, chapter 29 is now available

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 09:21:51 pm »

Sleepy!  Those kids all turned out really good looking considering....the breeding is rampant and indiscriminate in that hood!  LOL!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 10:50:55 pm »

Thank you! :lol: I'm looking forward to seeing how they look as adults Smiley

the breeding has quieted down now that I turned off try for baby, although I really didn't need to at this point on Steves Lot because ACR takes the moms ages (and aspirations) and their other childrens ages into consideration so Honey and Sarah weren't likely to get pregnant again anyway.

Simbology
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: