Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 05:10:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: My Hoods ongoing story, Updated - 2/7/07 - The End  (Read 16260 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2006, 07:08:10 pm »

LOL!  I had the same issue hatebreed you kind of have to get out to get back in.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2006, 05:33:04 am »

12/2/06 Update, chapters 30 - 31 are now available

and it should be much easier to navigate now! :toothy4:

----

12/4/06 Update, chapter 32 is now available

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2006, 12:21:27 pm »

Sleepy the pets are too cute love them in the pictures....specially with the simmy kids I'm curious your neighborhood is very very hetero since you have that hack does it prevent gay sims?  Cause some townies are definately gay like whats his name.....Cassandra Goths little brother...it just dawned on me that you had that uni couple the college girls but that was way back in your story..

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2006, 05:12:24 pm »

ACR has a gender preference setting, I can set anyones gender preference and/or do the whole hood. You can "randomize" and adjust the odds for gay and bi. It's a great feature.
My townies are randomized but I always end up setting most of my playables to be straight. One of my quirks I guess, just like I rarely allow male sims to get abducted and pregnant. I perfer to play what "I" like and I like guys on girls best Wink

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2006, 06:54:20 pm »

Thats interesting sleepy I would love to experiment with that hack but all those babies would overwhelm me!

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 01:39:41 am »

Well how many babys they have depends on a number of things - like aspiration, luck, the number of children they already have, the kids ages and the mothers age.
Romance and Popularity sims are likely to have less children, while a Family sim will try to have a bunch :lol:

You can also turn off try for baby by either sim or by lot, which is very handy.

Steve and Sam both ended up with so many ONLY because they were with more then one women and ACR checks the "mother" (the one actually having the kids, male or female) which is understandable.

Sarah just plain got unlucky with first twins and then getting caught by risky woohoo :laugh:

I plan on making the "extra kids" into townies once they are adults :tongue3:

Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 04:43:38 am »

After discovering that almost all of my EA Uni young adult clothes were screwed up with the meshs missing, not just the everyday outfits *sigh* I backed up everything and did a uninstall (then disk clean and defrag) and then reinstall.

My EA Uni young adult clothes are now fine and my hood and CC are also fine, from what I can tell so far.  I then decided to make a couple changes to Steves new house and was finally finished it (again) a few hours later :lol:  so I ended up not having time to actually play but the house is finally ready...again :laugh: and I even remembered to take pictures of it!

I even played around with "move objects on" and I'm quite pleased with the results. I've never really used "move objects on" before...except for deleting some odd thing that was stuck before JMs stuck object remover hack became available.

I have a question - If I place some flowers and then put a bench on top of them with "move objects on" - will sims still be able to use the bench?

Oh, another question - Can sims walk through/on flowers?  ...I have rarely ever placed flowers on my Lots so I'm clueless *blushes*

and I'm to tired right now to care that this is a double post :sleepy2:

edit - never mind, someone at a different forum answered my questions
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 02:23:48 pm by Sleepycat » Logged

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 03:32:15 pm »

There is a stuck object remover? oohh must unstick a bunch of weird crap in my hoods....

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 02:32:43 am »

12/12/06 Update, chapters 33 - 34 are now available

Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 01:08:48 am »

not sure if anyone here actually reads mine but

12/12/06 Update, chapters 35 - 38 are now available

Simbology
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2006, 12:57:10 pm »

I do! I'm on my way over there.

Solitario's Don't Die..
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2006, 01:09:25 pm »

Ok I'm caught up.  Did you check with the insiminator who the father of Kelly's baby was?  I'm curious she favors Jack even tho she is with all these other guys I wonder if he was the father?

Solitario's Don't Die..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 03:22:06 pm »

I think you got Jack and Marcus confused with each other :lol: (easy to do)

Marcus was the father, I'm hoping he rolls the 'want' to get engaged to Kelly when they become YAs. I'm not sure if they will make it as a couple but it will be interesting to see what happens :lol:  

Kelly makes me laugh, I've never before had a sim get out of bed and start arguing right after woohooing! When she did it the first time I nearly fell out of my chair laughing :laugh:

Simbology
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2006, 04:42:36 am »

Updated again - Chapter 39 is now available

:toothy5:

Simbology
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2006, 09:30:02 am »

I need to catch up, I just like to flick from chapter to chapter. Nothing makes sense in my head. But I like to see how they grow up, I think you raise very pretty sims Smiley

-Gemma-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: