Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:08:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigger Pregnancy Belly  (Read 11343 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
magicgirlmoon

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2006, 12:56:58 pm »

Hello!
I`d like my sims to have a bigger belly when they`re pregnant, but still with a realistic shape and without any other body changes.
Thanks! Iris
telavir

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 03:27:58 pm »

I'll second that.

End of line...
BlooM

View Profile
uh
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 01:27:03 am »

uh, how big you want that belly, i thought it was already so huge Smiley

No longer active
goodyjessi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 07:05:41 am »

hahaha! its huge itself! does anyone notice, when its twins, its even slightly bigger?!!!
or maybe ts my eyes! lol
StaceyV10389

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 11:38:39 pm »

I totally agree with you magicgirlmoon! I have the triplets and quads hack and it seems really silly when your sims have this tiny belly yet end up having 3 or 4 kids Smiley . And I know what i'm talking about too Smiley my mother had twins not that long ago and her stomach was huge, can you imagine three babies? *shudder* but yeah good idea! Smiley

"I'm only human, and that's my saving grace" - Halo, HJS.

My Twilight: Bella & Edward
[/SIZE]
Hofinator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 09:48:06 am »

great idea!!

Die 10 A's eines guten Administrators:  Alle Anfallenden Arbeiten Auf Andere Abwälzen, Anschließend Ankacken, Aber Anständig!!!
:lurk: :smt104:notsmili:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2006, 06:22:17 am »

As far as I know, the game only has one Preg shape for each mesh type... so any change would affect all sims using a particular body size, but only in outfits modified accordingly.  I have no plans to do this, but I don't object if someone else wants to take it on with my base meshes.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
fantasia1980

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 08:44:12 am »

Quote from: goodyjessi;395987
hahaha! its huge itself! does anyone notice, when its twins, its even slightly bigger?!!!
or maybe ts my eyes! lol

Yeah, it seems that way to me too! Although, I did have 2 sims pregnant at the same time before (one with twins, and one with single) and their stomachs were the same size when I put them side by side. But it would be realllllllly cool to have an absolutely humongous belly when having (possibly 2) but definitely 3 or 4 babies! Cheesy
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 12:35:07 pm »

From what I've seen, if you modify the regular size mesh to have a larger belly the ensuing pregnancy will have a larger belly. But that requires first: a modified regular mesh that has a pregnant mode, and second: the wear anything while pregnant hack. It's worth testing.
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 05:38:30 pm »

Any follow up?
maddie172

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 03:04:23 am »

that would be awesome! i would also like for the pregnant sims breasts to appear bigger...like in a real pregnancy. but a bigger belly would be so cool

Phoebe: I love Drunk Monica! She's so much more fun than Regular Monica!
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2007, 06:48:46 am »

We need a whole new animation for that whole pregnancy thing. That crap of rub the belly then go ooo and the baby is here? What's that? I'd like to know just how easy Maxis thinks it is to give birth? Especially natural birth! We need one where the mother slugs the father and says look what you did to ME!! Falls down on the ground rolls around screams I want drugs! Then the baby comes, or at least take them to the hospital and they can come home with the baby or babies. Jeez...ok so I was a little violent when I gave birth. lol

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
maddie172

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2007, 06:39:52 am »

that sounds really cool..and realistic! i hate the spinny around things and oh look the baby's here!

Phoebe: I love Drunk Monica! She's so much more fun than Regular Monica!
wademilner

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 03:58:25 pm »

I guess the game designers wanted a T for teen and not a M for mature. I like the idea of screaming like crazy and then leaving on a stretcher or a car driven by a frantic husband. In the meantime I would settle for a larger belly.
irmgard

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 01:35:50 pm »

What I like to see like all the showerproof skins, pregnantproof skins maybe use the night dress or something for everyday gear, all my pregnant warlokk sims keep their shape while nude but jump back to maxis default everyday gear and that's 34B 34H and that is a big jump if a sims showers size 36DDD 40H and changes back to that, even we had just a few of the bigger sizes pregnantproof would help.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 01:40:24 pm by irmgard » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: