Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:47:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi All  (Read 2970 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kathwynn

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2006, 04:57:38 pm »

Ok I finally in an act of sheer insanity decided to try and sim my self. It should be pure maxis. As I do not really know how to about getting the permission on the skins. As I do have a lot of freckles I would suggest a skin with such.

Though I use I think Helenes freckles face mask. Do as you please with me, er him.. Anyways I am a Cancer in real life though I would be closer to the Maxis Leo. I would be either Knowledge, Family, or a Wealth. I likes/dislikes are underwear(read lingerie) red hair. Dislikes would be stink.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 05:36:01 pm by kathwynn » Logged

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 05:46:58 pm »

A picture would be nice! Cheesy

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 01:59:31 am »

awwww .... come on kathwynn ... don't be shy .... let us see how handsome you are! :grin:

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: