Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:53:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Neighbourhood,looking for ideas  (Read 3274 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tragedymcneil

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2007, 03:04:55 am »

Hey

Well my last neighbourhood sunk into the bowels of the earth, so I am starting a new one. I need last names, ideas for familys to make, buildings I should construct, ideas for neighbourhood background story, and most of all a city name, my last city was Winchester and I really liked that name, but since I am not deleting whats left of the old winchester due to sentimental reasons, I can't name this town Winchester. Any ideas are greatly appreciated as I want this neighbourhood to be even better then the last.
Arialonomus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 03:44:11 pm »

Well some name ideas I could suggest would be:

Tropiana (for perhaps a tropical neighborhood)
Naia Green
Baxtoria
Domina Erisvanyey (If you like long names)
New Haven

I could suggest buildings, but you'd have to tell me some of the geography of your town (is it costal, feature a large mountain in the central ect.) before I could do so.

Storylines:

My favorite is the one I have for my current neighborhood, the basic is:

Alpise Lini has always been a peaceful place, and love was in a way played out, but when a trio of newcomers up and begin disturbing age old traditions, hatreds blossom and relationships are tried.

So I have a family of three, hated by many of the elders, one is in love with the son of a very important person in the town, incidentally, there is a girl who lives in the town who has a crush on the boy as well, and so she hates him, and it's just a suggestion.

Science makes everything sound painful.
KacoshiAjewl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 04:42:40 pm »

hmm i have a neiborhood just for my fantasy sims and i have alot of them called Darkstar city there are two shrines one playable one not and a school and recoding studio a nightclub and several stores and a few resturants. but i would suggest for you to just think about what kind of sims you want in there and work from there.

"You told me today...that the demons are the good ones...then why do the angels try so hard to be good?"
"They say Angels are perfict...well I dont belive that Propganda spread by there leader the Dark witch..."
Foxybaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 05:03:00 pm »

My fave neighbourhood is called Coven Cove. I have street names like "Coven Heights" & "Lake View" and stuff-I used the template where it looks like a big lake. I mainly have Cape Cod style houses and beach huts, with the odd cottage thrown in near the forest part (Strawberry Fields). I don't use ANY townies-all my families started out in CAS, and are kinda married into each other. And for the first time ever I'm into a 4th generation!

poppy_123

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 12:59:54 pm »

Names for Neighbourhood:

Ibrox
Lakewood
Elmwood
Pacific Heights
Crestwood
Lake Dream
Dayton Acres
Ortega
Portobella
Noe Valley
Spring Garden
Hayes Valley
Presidio Heights
Twin Peaks
Silver Lake
Beverly Woods
Rosindale

Story Line:
I currently have a neighbourhood called Golden Gardens and its going brilliantly, it is mostly made up of family sims and i currently have 7 different families and around 40 sims. There are some other sims that like the romance and career and it is going really well. I have very big houses for each and they are modern and are decorated perfectly.
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 02:44:20 pm »

I vote Beverly Woods, from the person above me. It sounds both posh (like Beverly Hills) and homey, because of the Woods part.
tragedymcneil

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 12:30:46 am »

I really like beverly woods too
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: