Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:29:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BV Guide (more like a walkthrough, if you ask me. with tips)  (Read 11760 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
julia301

View Profile
« on: September 08, 2007, 07:52:41 am »

SPOILER ALERT

Gave up finding those vacation secrets? I can help you!

1. The Witch Doctor

Go to a community lot in Twikii Island (I'll put the name of the lot soon) and ask the Local Chef "What's Cool Around Here?" or the "What's Cool Here" question, and keep clicking that until he says "There's a buried map... BLAH BLAH BLAH". Click on any spot of the ground nearby, and start digging for treasure. If that spot isn't it and you found a bone or a rock, as soon as you get home from your trip, sell 'em. Those little critters sell instantly and cheaply, but they're worth some simoleons.

WHAT TO DO WHEN THERE: Repair Witch Doctor's items

REWARD: Mr. Miggles the Voodoo Doll (you can make people fall in love, get sleepy etc)

2. The Shadowed Pagoda (correct the name if wrong pls)

I just dug in my house's backyard and found it. Cool.

WHAT TO DO WHEN THERE: Greet him and make friends with him. Keep being nice and BAM! He says you're worthy enought to here the story.

REWARD: The pictured story of a young princess

3. The Hidden Burrow

I just dug in my house's backyard and found it. Cool.

WHAT TO DO WHEN THERE: Befriend the beast. I think you should let him scare you, but I'm not so sure.

REWARD: Huh?

MORE SOON (More may vary if this is deleted
Sable S21

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 04:33:45 am »

Great tips, thankyou.

I went to the Witch Doctor first, then I used the voodoo doll on the Wise man and Bigfoot, it worked a treat my sim was told the pictured story right away and of course was friends with bigfoot and also learned the 'Slap dance' from him.

:: Do you play on a Xbox 360?
want to join a friendly clan? Veteran Elite ::

:: If you're a female gamer join V E's
growing sister clan Vixen Elite ::
cheddarwood

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 09:16:34 am »

Any suggestions on getting the ninja to teach you to teleport?

"Sail the seas of Cheese"
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 10:01:42 am »

you have to answer his questions they are like chance cards . the same questions but they want different answers each time. the good thing is that if he goes away, you can go to another comm lot and he'll come there. the bad thing is that he'll only give you one chance to answer the ? correctly and if not correct then poof. I had my sim chase him to 6 lots last night  trying to finish the mementoes thing I only need to find the buried treasure and I'm done.
cheddarwood

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 03:09:00 pm »

thank you

"Sail the seas of Cheese"
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2007, 11:21:01 am »

In my main neighborhood, I've had two sims dig for treasure in their yard and come up with maps to all three secret locations.  I've had another sim find a buried treasure at his home too.

Digging these up at home can save you time when on your vacation.

When I've taken solitary sims on vacations for 3 days/2 nights, I've ended up never having my sim sleep, without cheats!  There are two activities that will increase energy that I've found thus far, getting a massage (increases energy, comfort, social, and fun), and Tai Chi (increases energy, comfort, and once mastered body skill).  Every time my sim would start to get low on energy, off to get a massage.  If he or she learned Tai Chi, I would have them practice in those little moments while waiting for a taxi or trying to figure out what to do next.

If your sim needs to stop by the motel to get cleaned up, eat, and maybe even sleep, call for room service, then hop in the shower.  Buy the time the shower is done, the food will be waiting.  You also don't have your sim running off to do some autonomous action with other guests
daytonaraceway

That which does not kill me... Had run pretty fast

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 09:33:48 pm »

In the Hidden Burrow you're suppose to meet bigfoot, befriend him, and then you can ask him to move in and he becomes a live in nanny.

Note to self: It\'s illegal to stab people for being stupid!
freshsfs2003

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 09:27:22 pm »

has anyone actually seen the ghost on the pirate ship? I did today and it freaked me out! I knew about the secret map in the Captain's Cabin. But if you go in the a couple of times the Ghost of Captain Edward Dregg comes out and you can have a conversation with him. One you get to know him a little you can prompt him to teach you the Sea captian's Song. It's got to be one of the coolest things I've seen thus far with BV

The American ideal, after all, is that everyone should be as much alike as possible.  James Baldwin
Franky

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 06:17:00 am »

I've had Bon Voyage since it first came out and I still haven't seen the witch doctor, old wiseman, or Bigfoot. However, I haven't really looked for them either. Cheesy
cb2005

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2007, 09:59:03 am »

Quote from: Franky;1016023
I've had Bon Voyage since it first came out and I still haven't seen the witch doctor, old wiseman, or Bigfoot. However, I haven't really looked for them either. Cheesy

Once you've dug up the 3 different maps, choose to go to a community lot and depending which vacation area you're in it shows the hidden lots name with a question mark next to it, and thats where you find them :smile:
RavenRocks272
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 05:13:25 pm »

I cant find the treasure. I've got the treasure map but I dont know what to do with it, HELP!
Mihura

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 01:13:55 pm »

A treasure map ? I have found maps of the secret locations but the treasure box (shiny and full of gold and jewels tongue) is not there. It can be find with digging in the soil and not especially in the vacations neighborhoods. Smiley
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 06:59:01 pm »

that's because you need to find the treasure map before you can dig up the treasure. I think I managed that by adding the map to their inventory with insim. I've never found the treasure map without insim help. when you have it, you usually find the treasure the next time you dig. it's possible you may find the map if you find that singing pirate in a pirate ship (looking in his cabin) but I'm not sure.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: