Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:30:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mods that have been updated for Pets  (Read 14663 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Enigmagirl4

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2006, 07:32:33 am »

Bobcaten has updated the no aging for adults and elders mod

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=14322&highlight=aging
oph3lia

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2006, 07:55:20 am »

Quote from: Vampyre
Try using a different browser.   I got the same results with Firefox but it was fine when I switched to IE.

Thanks for the tip Smiley Managed to get it in firefox by selecting 'open with...' and choosing winrar.

[insert interesting and witty signature here]

My MTS2 profile
jinyc

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 04:48:18 pm »

This just in: Lizzlove's "swinger beds" and no jealousy hacks work with PETS. The bed only works with "human" Sims (maybe the jealousy as well) but then human/pet woo hoo?Huh? Happily, I just don't think so!

EDIT: Barb at N99 PMed me and told me that Squinge's visitorenabledmirrorsdressers&gussyup  doesn't work with PETS. I removed mine and now I get the option to change pets at a mirror, Maxis or custom. I have notified our beloved Hack Mastuh.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 04:17:53 pm by jinyc » Logged

Joey the Whinernator

http://www.insimenator.net/
DZonna

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2006, 01:15:09 pm »

Quote from: kathy;372946
This will serve as a list of mods that have been updated or are not compatible at this time for Pets that you should update or remove.

By J. M. Pescado..
You will find the list here.

By TwoJeffs
You will find his list here.

By Syberspunk

By Squinge

By Inge
You will find her list here.

By Quaxi
Updated the "no censur blur mod" for Pets.

Please feel free to add to this thread so I can keep this list up to date.
Thanks! That is a great help.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 06:40:57 pm »

Quote from: jinyc;382330
...but then human/pet woo hoo?Huh? Happily, I just don't think so!

I've already had 2 mod requests for this *sigh*

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2007, 03:23:00 am »

InTeenimater 1.5 Pets Edition may be downloaded here:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=392

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
DaisyBrownlocks
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2007, 06:16:06 pm »

I am sorry if I'm asking in the wrong thread.  I just received OFB and Pets and am planning on installing today and I'm PANICKED I'm going to lose some of my things.

I've been reading about what I should be doing to make all of my custom content work - but then I wondered if everything would work.  I guess my question is what is the difference between a "mod" and custom content?

It is my understanding that All of the custom hair, clothes, build sets I've downloaded will probably be okay - but some of the 'adult' things I have (the blur is removed, the "fun" chair, the "fun" beds, etc) will not be.  Are these mods?

Am I understanding this right???  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2007, 06:59:52 pm »

If you don't already have it, download and install the Sims2Pack Clean Installer. Before you install any new expansion packs run the clean installer and make note of any files that are marked in red. These are global mods. All of them will have to be checked in the original places you downloaded them from to make sure they are compatible with the new expansion packs you are installing. You may need to download updated versions of them.

Before installing the new expansion packs move your Downloads folder to the desktop for safe keeping. After you have installed the new expansion packs slowly put the contents of your Downloads folder back in the Sims 2 folder. Clothing, floors, walls, and most cloned/recoloured objects will be fine to put back the way they are.

Hacked objects, generally objects with new interactions, (your "fun" objects Wink) will also need to be checked in the original threads for compatibility. Once you are sure you have the latest and greatest versions of your global mods and hacked objects, you can install them, too. Also, visit www.simwardrobe.com and download the Sims 2 Hack Conflict Utility then install it. It will detect potential conflicts among the global mods and can save you a ton of pain. Good luck Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
ST4TheSims2

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 08:33:19 am »

Is something wrong with MATY?  Every time I click the links to check my hacks that I got from there, it takes FOREVER to load then it finally times out on me.  I've noticed this for a couple of days now.

Anyone else having problems getting to More Awesome Than You?
janeinsane
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2007, 07:27:19 pm »

i can't download Squinge mods!anyone knows how can i do it? thanks!
ratita

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 06:21:31 pm »

Quote from: jase439;507090
InTeenimater 1.5 Pets Edition may be downloaded here:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=392
:sad3:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: