Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:47:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Res Problem  (Read 3234 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2006, 09:50:28 am »

Warlock...I deleted a few skins to clean out my system...and somehow I must have deleted a mesh of yours on my Hi Res files...as I still have the skins...but they have no nipples...or hair...just plain skins...no definition...just the shapes from 32-36?  I've redownloaded several times...and the same problem.

Please...how must I get the definition back?

Thanks...sleighill

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 04:49:18 pm »

Not sure what you're actually seeing... is it the detail on the skintone that's missing, or the 3d details?  If the shape is still there, with the texture details but no 3d details, then you have the old meshes installed and they are conflicting with the new ones.  If you have 3d details and the shape, but no texture details, then you're using one of my old Barbie skintones from the original Bodyshape set.  Either way, I'd go to the Complete Nude Collection set at the Adult site, and grab what you need there, then you'll have the latest versions of all of them.  Also make sure you delete any of the old nude meshes.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2006, 11:34:34 am »

Hi W...it's the 3D details that are missing...the skintones are still there...sorry for the late post...been working my a-- off to get my mom a plasma TV.
I did download the latest sets and that's perhaps as you say where the problem lies...I didn't delete the old ones...thinking just to overwrite.  I know better but was lazy.  I'll get to work.
Thanks for the response.  Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 11:38:59 am »

Ahh, there's your problem then... grab the Cleanup batch file from the Complete Nude Collection and run it in your Downloads folder, it will remove the old meshes for you.  Otherwise you can go in and delete them manually.  The filenames are not the same on them, but the internal references are, so they will conflict if both are installed... I did this so clothing creators wouldn't have to redo their outfits for the new meshes.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: