Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:06:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mesh for zippered catsuit  (Read 5490 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Simplistic69

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2006, 11:06:48 am »

Warlokk, I found this b/w drawing that inspired this thought: would it be possible to do a mesh for your bodyshapes that has a zippered front, exposing the cleavage? Maybe altering the shape a bit (flattening them and spreading them out a bit?)- since the outfit would impossibly tight. I have attempted to just recolor an existing outfit, but it looks more painted on than worn. It needs the 3D look that only a good mesh can provide.

Ideally, this would be in several forms: long dress, skirt w/heels, and swimsuit, and swimsuit w/heels. And if you or someone else makes this, could it be in  Powergirl and Classic Pinup meshes? I am working on a neighborhood of heroes and heroines, and a mesh like this would be invaluable:

I can only imagine how busy you must be Warlokk, seeing as to how many meshes you need to do a set. But let me tell you that your hard work is very much appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 12:26:06 am by Simplistic69 » Logged
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2006, 04:41:51 pm »

Hmm, that looks like a prime candidate for my Alpha Tshirt & Skirt set... I will be making the various size versions of that once the base set is done, then with a bit of creative texturing and alpha-layering, this would work out perfectly.  Check out the base size one, and see what you can come up with, it should adapt to the larger sizes fine once I finish them.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 12:50:04 am »

Found a while ago a few catsuits here:
http://www.xsims.de
They have realy sexy outfits Smiley
Only the zipper is on the back  lol

* 890345.jpg (475.66 KB, 598x748 - viewed 920 times.)

No longer active
Simplistic69

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2006, 10:46:28 am »

Thanks, I'd already found those and like them quite a bit. But what I'm thinking of is the half to three-quarters unzipped look, showing a little (ok - a LOT!) of cleavage. Like that in the pictures. this would definitely require a mesh, since it involves altering the breast shape to be flattened a bit by the ultra-tight catsuit.
sesimie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 10:18:11 pm »

I second this notion......motion....whatever!!:old:

I wanted a Warlokked (tm) version of "The black cat" for as long as i saw the Powergirl shape!!

Good request!! Simplistic69!!:thumbup:

“Wait for the sign,To flick the switch of death,It's the beginning of the end......Sweat, chilling cold, As I watch death unfold,Consciousness my only friend” -Ride The Lightning by MetallicA
Simplistic69

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 12:22:37 am »

Thanks!

One of these days I'm going to unleash the heroine outfits I've been working on for the classic Pinup and Powergirl. It's just a matter of time.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 05:21:42 pm »

Guess you have to do it with this till then Wink
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=46332

No longer active
Simplistic69

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 10:36:28 pm »

Thanks, Bloom!

That's really nice! Any chance of a Powergirl Version?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 03:20:28 pm »

Dont know, those big breast's alway's give me alot of trouble when i try to make a nice mesh.

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: