Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:59:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: More Family Members New Version Available(1/07/07)  (Read 66536 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
missladee1117

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2006, 06:41:31 pm »

Quote from: bdhoskins
I downloaded a mod sometime ago that allows you to have up to 124 sims, but that's only if you computer can endure it. My computer starts to runs slow around 30 sims. I haven't had a problem with it and Pets if anyone is interested.

I did also!! And I was curious as to whether or not there was a conflict with any other EP4 hack and the one aforementioned.

(_O-O_)
     ~
And just what do you want from me today?
~*AngelBaby*~

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2006, 11:22:44 am »

I'm so looking foward to your mod, but I have a hard time as it  is with just 3!!!:lol:Wink:cya:

through the teeth
and over the gums
look out stomach..here it comes!!!
juniormints74

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2006, 01:19:09 pm »

Squinge and Serafina, you guys are awesome! Thanks so much for this!:group hu:

Life is beautiful......take time to savor it.
Horsesaremylife

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2006, 02:05:06 am »

PLEASE someone can you make a hack thing that allows you to have more than eight in family THAT ALLOWS YOU TO COMBINE BIG FAMILYS?Huh??

PLEASE!
               From Horsesaremylife

Sims is more than just a hobby, its a passion, fun, and most of our daily life! :lol:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2006, 12:30:53 pm »

Quote from: Horsesaremylife;434056
PLEASE someone can you make a hack thing that allows you to have more than eight in family THAT ALLOWS YOU TO COMBINE BIG FAMILYS?Huh??

PLEASE!
               From Horsesaremylife

Sorry this was requested before and it cannot be done.  You can use the move-in option though at any time to move-in complete families along with this mod.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2006, 01:53:20 pm »

Quote from: Horsesaremylife;434056
THAT ALLOWS YOU TO COMBINE BIG FAMILYS?Huh??
MissDoh is correct & please don't type in all caps Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
ÞëÊà
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2006, 03:08:09 am »

ÎÎÎÎÎ! Thank!!! The truth such heap not so that is simple to play
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2006, 09:38:28 am »

I've just installed the 12-family members mod instead of the 10.  But I can't get it to work.  

Got a family of 10 (no pets), and when I invite an 11th sim to move in, I get a message saying there's no room, I'll have to move someone out.

Is the 12-family member version working for everyone but me?! *sob*

[I've got all 4 EP's, GLS & FFS]

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Pineapplez
Ms.understood

It wasn't me...

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2006, 11:30:43 am »

No, ilikefishfood, ur not the only one who can't get the 11th person to move in.. i thought i was the only one having that problem, no i see that i am not.

Oh how nice, you actually thought i was listening to you..
MissPuff

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2006, 01:22:16 pm »

I think they changed how family size works in Pets.  I have a family with 8 sims and noticed when the two adults were relaxing in bed that they had the try for baby option available still.  I thought I must have put squinge's hack in already and forgotten about it (I've been slowly adding hacks back in since I've gotten Pets for an early Christmas present), but later I checked and the hack wasn't actually installed.  I read about this happening to someone else on the inteen forums too, and Jase said that it wasn't the inteen that allowed it, it's just how the game is now with Pets.  You can read what Jase says about it here: http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?t=411

So, anyway, I think that the 10 sims mod might be obsolete now and the 12 sim one might need some more changes to be able to work with Pets.

Edit: And to jermz12, it will still only be 8 sims when you create a family, the mod only allows you to have more family members by having babies or inviting to move in.  I'm pretty sure it's still hard-coded this way even in Pets, and nothing can be done about it, unfortunately. Sad
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 01:26:10 pm by MissPuff » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2006, 03:26:40 pm »

Quote from: MissPuff;486994
So, anyway, I think that the 10 sims mod might be obsolete now and the 12 sim one might need some more changes to be able to work with Pets.

Edit: And to jermz12, it will still only be 8 sims when you create a family, the mod only allows you to have more family members by having babies or inviting to move in.  I'm pretty sure it's still hard-coded this way even in Pets, and nothing can be done about it, unfortunately. Sad

I just did a little test WITHOUT this mod in. I created a family of 8 sims and though the option to try for baby was still available, after 20 tries the sims never got pregnant.  So I made another 2 sims family, made one of the member bestfriend with the 8 family one and though the option to propose move-in was there, when I tried it says I cannot have more than 8 sims living on the lot.  

Without any mod, you can have up to 10 sims/pets living on the same lot but not more than 8 sims + 2 pets or 7 with 3 pets or 6 with 4 pets etc...

So the 10 sims version is still usuful.
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2006, 03:30:08 pm »

I used inSIMenator's "family tree" to add the other two family members.  I now have 12 people living on the lot (no pets).  So far, so good.  Will let you  know if my game implodes.  lol!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2006, 04:16:46 pm »

Ilikfishfood, I just tried the 12 version and it does not work for me either, the 10 works perfectly but not the 12 one.

I am sending my test report now to Squinge hopefully he can fix it soon but it is the holiday right now so it might not get to be fixed until after the new year.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2006, 08:16:58 pm »

Quote from: MissPuff;486994
Edit: And to jermz12, it will still only be 8 sims when you create a family, the mod only allows you to have more family members by having babies or inviting to move in.
That is normal this mod doesn't allow more family members to be created in CAS.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
ilikefishfood

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2006, 08:21:22 pm »

Quote from: Squinge;487582
That is normal this mod doesn't allow more family members to be created in CAS.

Merry Christmas Hack Mastah!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: