Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 10:37:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: The Werewolf FAQ  (Read 60556 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Deviancy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2006, 03:32:36 pm »

Quote from: SimMoon
If anyone reads Terry Prachet's Disc World series, his werewolves are backward. They are human during a full moon. LOL!!

That actually sounds cool.

adammc80

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2006, 06:34:25 pm »

I went to get the werewolf fix but I couldn't find it anywhere on that page. Did they remove it?
Zombie Cakes
"No"

Hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2006, 07:44:34 pm »

Quote from: adammc80
I went to get the werewolf fix but I couldn't find it anywhere on that page. Did they remove it?

The same happened with me. I went to go and look for it near the end of the post and there was no download link.

a_natural_idiot

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2006, 08:09:39 pm »

can someone pleas PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ post it here because I cant find it and i even registed to the site aggghhh
Deviancy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2006, 09:06:15 pm »

Well since I'm a nice guy.. and I'm hoping for baked goods in return for my good deed....

Werewolf fix

I'm not sure who created it though.. so if they want props it'll have to be added in later...

Zombie Cakes
"No"

Hmm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2006, 05:39:06 am »

Thankyou Deviancy Smiley

Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2006, 08:37:41 am »

Quote from: Deviancy
I'm not sure who created it though.. so if they want props it'll have to be added in later...

The creator is Pioupiou from More Awesome Than You.

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
adammc80

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2006, 12:10:01 pm »

Yes, thank you Deviancy... And Pioupiou for making it.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 03:45:10 pm »

So much as I don't like vampires I have the same dislike to any paranormal anomaly - so it is going to be my deepest thank you for anyone that make a no were whatever wolf.
I like pets - as pets - for petting.
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 06:42:05 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297
So much as I don't like vampires I have the same dislike to any paranormal anomaly - so it is going to be my deepest thank you for anyone that make a no were whatever wolf.
I like pets - as pets - for petting.

Pardon?  A no were whatever wolf?  You mean, to anyone who doesn't make a werewolf in their game?  Why?

Deviancy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2006, 07:36:17 pm »

After being a pc tech for a number of years, I've managed to be able to understand broken english, somewhat.  I believe the person is asking for a mod that makes it impossible for the werewolf thing to happen in their game.  I'm assuming this person has a phobia in regards to the supernatural, if that's the case I would love to hear the reasoning behind it.  I've never encountered anyone who had an issue with the supernatural in a fictional game before.  Oh and I'm not being sarcastic, I'd really like to know the reasoning behind it.

Then again I like to know what makes people tick.  Its kinda why I like live journal and myspace Smiley.

Btw.. Nukapei.. I've seen some of your skins, they're cool.  Do you ever make clothes meshes?  I'm trying to find someone who could make a certain bodybuilder clothing mesh for one of my custom sims Smiley.

Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 07:38:27 pm »

After being a pc tech for a number of years, I've managed to be able to understand broken english, somewhat.  I believe the person is asking for a mod that makes it impossible for the werewolf thing to happen in their game.  I'm assuming this person has a phobia in regards to the supernatural, if that's the case I would love to hear the reasoning behind it.  I've never encountered anyone who had an issue with the supernatural in a fictional game before.  Oh and I'm not being sarcastic, I'd really like to know the reasoning behind it.

Then again I like to know what makes people tick.  Its kinda why I like live journal and myspace Smiley.

Easy enough, no mod needed.  Just ignore the glowy-eyed wolf when he comes around.  You can't get bitten unless you put serious effort into it.  And werewolves aren't like vampires -- you're not going to see any Downtown.  You want werewovles in your game?  Cool.  You have to make them yourself.

Sandman&Co

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 07:52:15 pm »

wanna see somethin cool? let em get bit by a vamprie as they turn into a werewolf half vamp half lyken.

Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2006, 07:54:30 pm »

Quote from: Thumper31
wanna see somethin cool? let em get bit by a vamprie as they turn into a werewolf half vamp half lyken.

Ooooo.  Screenshots, please!  *wants to see the wolpire*

SimMoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2006, 08:26:59 pm »

That actually sounds cool.

Its one of the earlier books. Its called "The Reaper Man". Death gets fired for being too personal and while the "powers that be" look for a replacement, things sort of back up.

At the time I read that book I thought I had cancer of the stomach... my doctors took their time telling me it wasn't (over 3 months). I went into this this book and the first one, "Mort" with morbid intent and ended up laughing till I peed on myself. I only endorse these books because ... if they can make me laugh under the situation I was standing under.. you're going to love them!

Terry Pratchett writes the Disc World Series. Read them. You can get it here

SimMoon
Happy Holidays!
Easy Recipes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: