Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:53:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: The Werewolf FAQ  (Read 60395 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2006, 01:44:39 pm »

Quote from: Nukapei
How high is your relationship with the wolves?  It has to be at least 50 / 50.  Also, do you monopolize all the time spent while they're there?  I mean, are you constantly interacting with them, until they leave?  Every second spent playing razzle and feeding treats, rubbing their belly, etc?  Because they won't override your Sim's actions to nibble.

It's actually over that. Last time I checked it was 70/50. And, yes, I play with him all the time. I tried greeting him and not spend too much time with him. You know, play with the other dogs and so on, but that also doesn't work. It slightly frustrating really. Should I try moving all the other sims and dogs out? Be the only one on the lot? I have two teens and two adopted white wolves. One was the female pack leader, but she won't bite either.
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2006, 08:03:35 pm »

Quote from: simsmad
It's actually over that. Last time I checked it was 70/50. And, yes, I play with him all the time. I tried greeting him and not spend too much time with him. You know, play with the other dogs and so on, but that also doesn't work. It slightly frustrating really. Should I try moving all the other sims and dogs out? Be the only one on the lot? I have two teens and two adopted white wolves. One was the female pack leader, but she won't bite either.

Hmmmm ... you might want to try that, yes.  Or just put them all in the house and lock the door so they can't get out, and the LotP can't get in.  Don't have any toys or anything outside for the LotP to interact with, then turn Free Will off and just have your Sim stand there.

~ The scars are souvenirs you never loose, the past is never far. ~
simsmad

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2006, 02:26:27 pm »

She FINALY got herself bitten! Yay. Thanks for the help. I moved the kids out, locked the house and turned off her free will. For four nights. Poor thing stood outside waiting for a wolf to drop by and bite, but all they wanted to do was play. I even had two pack leaders on the fourth night. The next night she was outside again playing with one her own wolves when Scout, the one she has the highest relationship with (now 98/92),turned up. He didn't even hang around first. He made a beeline straight for her and bit her.
Thank you, Nukapei, for your help. And Cinyanne1 too for suggesting not greeting them.
Now I'm off to spread mayhem in my neigborhood! Thanks again.
Oh and completely off the topic, it is realy nice to have a conversation (of sorts) with someone from a completely different country. I can't find someone in my own neighborhood who is as, dare I say it?, obsessed with this game as I am, but it's cool to know that you guys are out there.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 02:30:54 pm by simsmad » Logged
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2006, 02:31:04 pm »

Quote from: simsmad
She FINALY got herself bitten! Yay. Thanks for the help. I moved the kids out, locked the house and turned off her free will. For four nights. Poor thing stood outside waiting for a wolf to drop by and bite, but all they wanted to do was play. I even had two pack leaders on the fourth night. The next night she was outside again playing with one her own wolves when Scout, the one she has the highest relationship with (now 98/92),turned up. He didn't even hang around first. He made a beeline straight for her and bit her.
Thank you, Nukapei, for your help. And Cinyanne1 too for suggesting not greeting them.
Now I'm off to spread mayhem in my neigborhood! Thanks again.
Oh and completely off the topic, it is realy nice to have a conversation (of sorts) with someone from a completely different country.

Good for you!  Again, getting the first werewolf is the hard part.  After that, you're good to go.  Or you could just use one of the hacks, heh.

mieley

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2006, 06:36:16 pm »

I finally got my first werewolf sim and I wanted to see what it was like they bite other sims so i was going to make his wife a werewolf too and then change her back later. But, he doesn't have the option to bite her when I click on her. I was thinking that the reason he cant bite her was because she's preggers but I wasn't sure. Does that have anything to do with it?

I´ll come again when you have Judge on the menue.
joyp224

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2006, 09:47:28 pm »

I agree with XPTL, I see the werewolves and vampires as nothing but annoyances and I don't appreciate them being in the game.  I would also be glad when/if someone comes out with a "No Werewolf" sign or something to put on the lot so they don't come around at all...
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2006, 09:54:50 pm »

Quote from: joyp224
I agree with XPTL, I see the werewolves and vampires as nothing but annoyances and I don't appreciate them being in the game.  I would also be glad when/if someone comes out with a "No Werewolf" sign or something to put on the lot so they don't come around at all...

A no werewolf sign would be a waste of time to code and a waste of space to download.  Again, there are no werewolves in the game unless you make them yourself.  And to make them is a very lengthy process of building up a relationship with the Leader of the Pack (the wolf with glowing eyes) over night after night.  You don't need one -- just ignore the wolf with the glowing eyes that comes around maybe once a month, and you're guaranteed never to have to worry about werewolves.

Miss-BD

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2006, 01:13:34 am »

I adopted two of the wolves from the pack, Boots and Cyramial (not sure of the spelling). I had ALOT of wolves visiting my lots, well one particular lot anyways. I moved the Burb family in and played them... John Burb was bitten by the pack leader last night.
I tried a cheat to adopt him & it worked, then I decided against it so I used InSim to move him back out as a stray. He still had the glowing eyes & looked bigger than the other wolves I had adopted, then the option came up to breed, I was amazed. Although when I tried it, he just growled at me. It had nothing to do with John's relationship with him because I tried it with the wolf that John adopted and is the master of and she growled at John too. I tried once more to see if the pack leader would go for it, but still he didn't then he nibbled on John!

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.
Nukapei

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 25, 2006, 09:10:43 pm »

Quote from: BD_22;439097
I adopted two of the wolves from the pack, Boots and Cyramial (not sure of the spelling). I had ALOT of wolves visiting my lots, well one particular lot anyways. I moved the Burb family in and played them... John Burb was bitten by the pack leader last night.
I tried a cheat to adopt him & it worked, then I decided against it so I used InSim to move him back out as a stray. He still had the glowing eyes & looked bigger than the other wolves I had adopted, then the option came up to breed, I was amazed. Although when I tried it, he just growled at me. It had nothing to do with John's relationship with him because I tried it with the wolf that John adopted and is the master of and she growled at John too. I tried once more to see if the pack leader would go for it, but still he didn't then he nibbled on John!

What's the Leader of the Pack's relationship with the dog you tried to breed him with?  That makes a difference, too.  You can have your relationship with a pet totally maxed, but if their relationship with the other 'partner' isn't high enough, they'll snub you every time.

Miss-BD

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2006, 09:51:24 am »

Hmm... I'm not quite sure... I'll have to check back on that. Thanks for the heads up.

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.
loulabelle049

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2006, 05:10:38 am »

Quote from: Deviancy;384483
Well since I'm a nice guy.. and I'm hoping for baked goods in return for my good deed....

Werewolf fix

I'm not sure who created it though.. so if they want props it'll have to be added in later...

yes, im a bit late with this one... but this link doesnt work for me and ive had the same problem in that i cant find the link at the bottom of the other page posted earlier. can anyone help?

thanks Smiley
Nymphy
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2006, 12:48:10 pm »

Try this one -> http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=6098.0

It works fine for me Cheesy (fixes the problem where sims with custom skins do not have the werewolf skin)

Is that what you are after?!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 12:51:56 pm by Nymphy » Logged

loulabelle049

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2006, 03:02:25 pm »

yes it is, thank you so much :dance:
christelia11

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2007, 06:16:28 am »

I adopted a white female wolf from the pack and mated her with another black wolf ( Leader of the Pack or not Huh?) and she had a puppy , black like it's father but without the glowing eyes...He grew up, but stil no glowing eyes ...
poisonedsodapop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: January 04, 2007, 11:37:59 pm »

So is the file to fix the glitch with the fur still up on MATY? I didn't see it on that link. And I wanted a werewolf too.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: