Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 02:23:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: *RELEASE* Warlokk's Hi-Res Bodyshape 34D Full-Body Base Set  (Read 73071 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
keirra

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 02:03:38 pm »

I can't even begin to imagine how much time you put into all of your work.  I love it all, and put up with a longer load time just to have it.  Thank you so much for sharing.  I am in awe of your talent.
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 04:20:11 pm »

*sigh* It never fails... there's always one.  You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

And yes, I have seen MANY 34D's.  I'm an avid Playboy collector, a former art student, and an observer of people, and can also tell you that no two pair of breasts look alike.  This is just one (actually two, there's Natural and Enhanced) interpretation.

If you don't like them, fine, don't download them, and move along.  If you have constructive criticism, I'll always be glad to listen.

And your only post is to make that negative comment to me too... wow.  Nice.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 04:23:28 pm by Warlokk » Logged

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
DDRIAC

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 04:46:40 pm »

Good looking out Brow! Like always awessome stuff

:blob6:Rock On:blob6:
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 05:53:07 pm »

Like I said, if you don't like it, don't download it.  The A's are finished and posted here, as are the B's, and the C's are forthcoming.  Of course, the DD's are done too, and the DDD's will be done later, but you obviously don't want those.  It's what I like to call VARIETY.

It's a game.  Lighten up.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
BarbieFromQuar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 06:36:39 pm »

Thanks bunches!

A radiation wave hit, - I was shot through a wormhole - lost in some distant part of the universe aboard a living ship! Full of strange alien life forms. I’m being hunted by an insane military commander, . . .
Star Ranger4

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2006, 08:18:07 pm »

What I dont get is why this person feels compelled to bitch you, Warlokk, and not, as she says the other authors and their '300 badly done boobs'
Phaon
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2006, 11:54:09 pm »

Methinks Erynn has some self-esteem issues..

And for the record, my wife has natural 34ds, and this is a pretty close interpretation in my eyes. I can make a Sim that looks damn near identical to her with these addons.
mousers6

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 05:07:37 am »

Thank you.
RisingSun
Designer

Designer extraordinaire!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 05:37:14 am »

Excellent! I humbly bow to your skill! *bows*

See my bodyshape series over at InSIMadult!
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2006, 08:30:00 am »

Quote from: Erynn
Of course there's always one. Because that kind of nonsence is just annoying and people get sick of seeing it - usualy keeping their mouth shut up until the point they come across the, I don't know, 300th set of breast implants that look tacky, cheap and painful? And nasty shoes. But that's another story. Playboy isn't what I'd call a good source for the natural look. Or something that won't give a woman perminent health issues.
If you don't like comments along the lines of "That looks terrible"... don't make it possible to say anything. If it looks terrible... it looks terrible. "It looks great" isn't constructive either, but since everyone likes to hear that no-one complains.
How's this for constructive? Why don't you add an elder set to this, for when they've all aged a little and ended up with perminent lower back pain....

May I make a suggestion? Shut your pie hole.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2006, 09:46:08 am »

That looks both fake and nasty.
Of course there's always one. Because that kind of nonsence is just annoying and people get sick of seeing it - usualy keeping their mouth shut up until the point they come across the, I don't know, 300th set of breast implants that look tacky, cheap and painful? And nasty shoes. But that's another story. Playboy isn't what I'd call a good source for the natural look. Or something that won't give a woman perminent health issues.
If you don't like comments along the lines of "That looks terrible"... don't make it possible to say anything. If it looks terrible... it looks terrible.

Since you seem to be immune from observing the rules of constructive criticism, I would seize upon this chance to offer you some of my own.  This would be an equally fortuitous opportunity to remind the hag in cheap lipstick (and others of a similar inclination) - who felt it necessary to grace this forum with her foul offal that not even a bottle of Summer's Eve on a sultry August night on a Tahitian fishing dock could mask (no offense to anyone from Tahiti) - of the posting guidelines.

Absolutely, no flaming: You are entitled to an opinion. You are also entitled to keep it to yourself. Our contributors work very hard to bring you fine content and receive nothing in return for their efforts. If you don't like something, you should not feel compelled to say so. Constructive criticism is welcome - flaming is not (and a bannable offense). If you are unable to discern the difference between the two, just move on.

Lastly, this is not a democracy: You are a guest here - act accordingly. You are not entitled to "rights" - you are "graciously afforded them" in exchange for your participation. While you are here, you are in our home and you agree to our house rules during your stay. If you don't like them, don't let the door hit you in the ass. It's that simple.

In summary (in case you require small words): clean up your shit or we'll show you the door.  We may show it to you anyway.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 11:47:24 am by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Rogue777

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2006, 10:07:16 am »

My version was more economical, wordwise, but well said, Jase. Cheesy
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2006, 12:21:38 pm »

My thoughts.... She has no tits and is jealous of anyone with tits and needs to get laid.
The Mule

Beast of Burden

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2006, 12:25:07 pm »

Ban her!

Yes...its the same Mule as before
Autumn12001

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2006, 12:42:18 pm »

Thank you Warlokk.  As usual great job!  Thank you so much for all of your hard work.  :beer:

"Don't ever argue with an idiot...Thery'll drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience."  Anonymous.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: