Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:16:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: *RELEASE* Warlokk's Hi-Res Bodyshape 34D Full-Body Base Set  (Read 73066 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
arioch

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 07:32:56 pm »

Thanks again for the great work.  Ignore the naysayers.
Simplistic69

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 01:31:21 am »

Amazing how many people do not know how to play with others.

Quote from: Erynn
Of course there's always one. Because that kind of nonsence is just annoying and people get sick of seeing it - usualy keeping their mouth shut up until the point they come across the, I don't know, 300th set of breast implants that look tacky, cheap and painful?

You may be sick of it. We aren't. That's why we come here. That's like going to a bar, and saying you're sick of seeing beer in bars. WTF is up with that logic? (BTW, you lose credibility points when you attempt an insult with spelling errors. There's even a spell check within the box you typed your comments).

Playboy isn't what I'd call a good source for the natural look. Or something that won't give a woman perminent health issues.

What you'd call a good source for the natural look is irrelevant, as Warlokk wasn't doing this for you, but for people who would LIKE it. If you don't like it,  it's not for you. Isn't that simple???

If you don't like comments along the lines of "That looks terrible"... don't make it possible to say anything.

What on earth does that mean? Turn the forum off? Not create things? Not show pictures? That would have to be the most inane statement I've read on any forum ever. If you must say stupid things, please be coherent so we may mock you most effectively.

If it looks terrible... it looks terrible.

Forest Gump? Is that you? No? Oh, ok.
What you fail to realize is that A) This is your OPINION. B) Just because you have issues with large sized breasts, doesn't make them wrong. Do you find all the real D's and DD's in the world equally offensive? Seek psychiatric help, quickly.

How's this for constructive? Why don't you add an elder set to this, for when they've all aged a little and ended up with perminent lower back pain....

This is where you inform us that you are not a flamer, but are simply jealous of computer animated images. No doubt you exude equally snappy comments whenever  a more endowed woman is in view. Quite sad really.

For some of us, Warlokk is like the DaVinci of meshing, creating works of art worthy of a lofty price tag, which he gives to us free of charge. The D and DD meshes that Warlokk's created might not be typical, but rather his (and my) ideal of each type. He didn't just approximate, he nailed it (pun intended). Yes, the Enhanced meshes look like fakes. (That's what Enhanced means! Doh!) The Naturals have the right shape. Trust me I'm an expert. I've conducted numerous field tests, with "hands on" analysis on a variety of subjects. It was exhausting research. Wink  

Now let's keep in mind that:
1. This is a GAME, and should not be taken so seriously. Obviously those that customize are serious about their work, but it's in the name of good clean (and dirty) fun. They owe you nothing. Consider yourself paid-in-full.
2. In this game, we find virtual representations of humans. Note that the game comes with a VERY limited number of body shapes. Warlokk gives us the ability to create larger than life sims, they are PERFECT for what I want. For me, nothing is better than his 34ddn-40 with the "all sims walk sexy" hack. Jessica Rabbit can learn sexy from these girls!!!

Warlokk spends an inordinate amount of time (most likely forsaking sleep) to get these out to the community, with little compensation. When you criticize someone who serves others for the enjoyment of it, all you really do is show what a small person you really are (figuratively, and very likely in the literal sense as well).

Hopefully, after counseling, you can begin to enjoy looking at meshes again.

Once more- Thank you, Warlokk. We, The BodyShape Club, can't say it enough. Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 10:10:18 am by Simplistic69 » Logged
spookymuffin

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 04:41:51 am »

What he said:grin:

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin.
[/COLOR]
g3n3

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 10:40:07 pm »

Oh no! More great meshes from Warlokk. Must resist skinning them... :grin:

Nice work!
killerkane

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 02:34:22 am »

I will admit I was'nt a big fan of Warlokk earlier meshes, and for a long time I was looking at other people's stuff and yeah they did the job for a while.. but it was never enougth.  Then one day he did the hi-res meshes, and I am now converted to the Warlokk Fan Club.  Well done man, you're the best.. and you're meshes are the best.  My only complaint is... BOOBS.. THEIR ARE NOT ENOUGTH OF THEM.. I WANT MORE BOOBIES... EVERYWHERE>
raven449

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 02:46:42 am »

Awesome work!!!  Now just C's and heels and its party time!!

Was begining to think the super sized women was all anyone cared about. The DD's got a bit too large for me but to each his own Smiley
eeebee

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2006, 05:53:54 pm »

Have you ever seen a 34D? It don't look like that. I promise. *looks in mirror* That looks both fake and nasty.

Maybe Erynn is requesting a self-sim?

Also, when Warlokk was refering to his collection, he was refering to his pre-1970 issues as well (that's pre-implant days).  Good, bad or indifferent, Playboy has the most long-term data on women regarding height, weight, etc.  You'll find that this is closer to the average American female than clothing designers would lead us to believe.  An average female model is 4 inches taller than the average woman.
Yes, 5'4" (162.5 cm) is average. Playboy's average is 5'6", two inches closer.

Why don't you add an elder set to this, for when they've all aged a little and ended up with perminent lower back pain....

Maxis beat him to it.  The elders already look that way.

Quote from: Warlokk
...and can also tell you that no two pair of breasts look alike.

Maybe you can repost Warlokk_DDTop_HiRes_TEST as an alternate; it was a different shape and possibly more pleasing to Erynn.

That looks both fake....

Hey, Erynn is right! The sims are too symmetrical!  I've looked in the mirrior: my feet are one half size different, one eyebrow is slightly longer, my eyes are slightly different in shape & color, my navel is off center, my left leg is 1 cm longer than the right!  We've been cheated by Maxis!  Their sims don't look even close to real.
This game is terrible!
My cousin had 3 thumbs when he was born, how could Maxis have missed that?  My sister-in-law was injured in a diving accident and now has only 4 fingers, what about her sim? All the sims have perfect bodies! Where are the crooked noses; how am I supposed to sim Dumbledore?  ....continues to rant.... and that cute 3-legged dog I saw at the shelter.  I bet that's not included!

Like Simplistic69 stated:
Quote from: Simplistic69
This is a GAME, and should not be taken so seriously.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 06:18:22 pm by eeebee » Logged
Autumn12001

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2006, 07:41:17 pm »

Thanks Warlokk.  These are great:wink:

"Don't ever argue with an idiot...Thery'll drag you down to thier level and beat you with experience."  Anonymous.
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 05:56:35 am »

They look great. They look natural- but big.

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
foulmouth
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2006, 03:59:34 am »

Warlokk you truly are a legend.
Spundig Vir Thrigg!!!!!
killerkane

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2006, 02:35:05 am »

Quote from: eeebee
continues to rant....[/I] and that cute 3-legged dog I saw at the shelter.  I bet that's not included!

Like Simplistic69 stated:

Hey forget the 3-legged dog, I am still peeved that they missed the fury 3-legged wild haggis in Pets :angry4:.  My Scottish side feels so deprived, I wanted so much to have my own pet Haggis, I would of called him Erynn.. but you can't please everyone.  :lol: Keep up the good work Warlock
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2006, 07:46:57 pm »

Quote from: killerkane
Hey forget the 3-legged dog, I am still peeved that they missed the fury 3-legged wild haggis in Pets :angry4:.  My Scottish side feels so deprived, I wanted so much to have my own pet Haggis, I would of called him Erynn.. but you can't please everyone.  :lol: Keep up the good work Warlock

I thought Haggis was a scottish stew cooked in a sheep stomach?
Oh well, If I tried to make a sim that looked like me the other sims in the neighborhood would probably move out anyways. Hee, Hee...............

As for our dear orator Erynn, it's frickin amazing to me that someone would trash something that was free. For crying out loud, Erynn, no one asked you to pay for these meshes so what on earth makes you think you have any business ranting and raving at someone who creates things for no other reason than to benefit the rest of us.

I happen to be a 38D myself, sweetheart and these are a heck of alot more real looking than what I see on TV.

Warlokk, thanks for your great contribution, your time, your effort and your talents. I have thoroughly enjoyed conversing with you and working with your meshes. And yes, I'm still waiting for those 34C clothes. :lol: :lol:

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
pyzxt
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2006, 12:16:56 pm »

good job keep upthe good work
HenryJoe

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2006, 05:58:28 pm »

Wow... you've made so many of these. Keep up the good work.

"In The Darkness Casts My Light Shadow"

-HenryJoe
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2006, 09:13:28 pm »

Hooray!  Now I've really got something I wanted to get my hands on!  Erm... that is... to play with!  Uh... work with in the noble goal of making new attire for adult female sims, that is.  :lol:

And for what it's worth, based on hands-on experience, so to speak, having been married to a 34D-38 for a time measured in decades, I'd say that you have reproduced the body shape quite accurately, Warlokk.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: