Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:34:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: *RELEASE* Warlokk's Hi-Res Bodyshape 34D Full-Body Base Set  (Read 73062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2006, 09:29:10 pm »

Quote from: jwilson5
...I thought Haggis was a scottish stew cooked in a sheep stomach? ...

Indeed it is, though more of a sausage than a stew.  The basic ingredients are meat from the sheep's organs and oatmeal, and yup, it's not a haggis if it's not cooked in the sheep's stomach.

Nevertheless, I found this little gem of Scottish humor on the Wikipedia page about haggis:

Haggis is an amusing subject for many people. Those who ask a Scotsman about it rarely get a straight answer. A common reply to the question "What is a haggis?" often goes along the following lines. "A haggis is a small four-legged Scottish Highland creature, which has the limbs on one side shorter than the other side. This means that it is well adapted to run around the hills at a steady altitude, without either ascending or descending. However a haggis can easily be caught by running around the hill in the opposite direction." (see Wild Haggis) Surprisingly, this humorous myth is believed by many tourists, and thus they are shocked — and possibly disappointed — to hear the truth.

I first heard that one from my grandfather!

And that's your cultural note for the day.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled Body Shape program, with the reminder that if you want to achieve a Warlokkian body, you must eat your haggis!

jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 04:10:56 pm »

Quote from: moonsims
"A haggis is a small four-legged Scottish Highland creature, which has the limbs on one side shorter than the other side. This means that it is well adapted to run around the hills at a steady altitude, without either ascending or descending. However a haggis can easily be caught by running around the hill in the opposite direction."

Oh, now I know what your talking about, we got large ones here that we call "side hill cows". They got shorter legs on the left than on the right so they don't tip over when eating in the hilly pastures. :howdy: :blob:

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 07:30:53 pm »

It's a great little tale, but I think I'll skip the dinner....
Chairman Greg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 03:51:06 pm »

At the risk of spoiling the absolutely delightful cerebral humor in the topic drift, I do want to mention that the cleanup file appears to have worked perfectly.  My sims wearing the old version of the 34D body shapes appear to be delighted with their new clothing.  Nary a glitch to be found.

Perfection may be an unattainable goal, but by golly, Warlokk, you are certainly raising the bar for those in pursuit of it!

Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2006, 06:20:38 pm »

LOL thanks Moon... guess now and then my obsessive organization skills come in handy... Cheesy

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
Diva

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2006, 12:43:51 am »

Quote from: kathy
My thoughts.... She has no tits and is jealous of anyone with tits and needs to get laid.

:sign5: .....I was thinking the exact same thing Kathy.....And hey...Erynn:thefinge:.....:grin:  

To the Lord and Master of Meshes:
Warlokk,

I have to say...truly if it wasn't for you...The Sims2 would lack diversity. I along with countless numbers from Insim/Insimadult to MTS2, SexySims2, SpicySims...etc...have a deep appreciation for the hard work and all of the precious time that you spend on making these meshes...Please do not listen to anyone who speaks that way about your creations...this is your baby....you are the one responsible for bringing reality to this game that we all love...Because the good lord knows that we are all not the same size!!...You are my hero...WARLOKK....IS THE MASTER...BOW DOWN...:notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth:
*Chants,Boobies!Boobies!Boobies!*

With Much Respect and Admiration, Yours Truly

Hope.....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 05:41:54 pm by Diva » Logged

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
d99320470

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2006, 12:59:26 am »

i'm simply amazed with the warlokk skintones, makes my game looks beautiful
hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2006, 04:35:07 pm »

Warlokk, you're the god of enhances, i not words to say THANKS, my game is more complete evereyday with your work, congratulations.

Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
jaccirocker
Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2006, 11:19:44 pm »

Warlokk you have made my game great again and I just want to say thanks yet again. I have followed you from the beginning and I applaud the hard work you have given us for FREE!!! Let no basher come between me and Boobies. LOL
T

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2006, 10:29:53 pm »

Wow, Thank again
Nannakookoo
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2006, 05:21:57 am »

I really like boobs you have done, finaly I get my sims to look like I want. Thank you very much!

But I have a litle broblem... The bottoms don't show up. I can't understand what I'm doing wrong, please help me.

I hope you understand me, I'm hopeless writing english...
Warlokk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2006, 05:31:56 pm »

The Bottoms Separates are in a separate post, with the 34B Default/Bottoms Set.  There are also nude tops and bottoms over in the Complete Nude Collection with the skintones over at InSIMAdult.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see what's new!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial
exportdry

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 28, 2006, 10:24:58 pm »

Cheers for the matching clothing.
I will attempt at making my own with your tutorials using your 34D mesh.

Keep up the good work.

Warlokk & Garkman.

You guys make a good team.

Tiger_Lily

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2007, 07:17:57 pm »

Thank you so very much, Warlokk!
emo5

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2007, 07:17:39 am »

thank you
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5