Insimenator.org
April 17, 2024, 08:48:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masri Family Requires OFB Fixed  (Read 40699 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
psychopoet

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2008, 12:24:16 am »

ما شاء الله: awsum sims... luv 'em! :angel:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Björk's song "All Is Full Of Love" is covered by Ugandan children and youths on an album by a organization called Bitone (meaning "talent"). Their mission is to restore the lives and hopes of children between 8 and 18 years old in Uganda, whom have been traumatized by the death of their parents or loss of their home due to disease, war, or economic hardship.

The program was founded by Branco Sekalegga and Hassan Kayemba with the vision of "Restoring Hope by Nurturing the Body and Spirit." Bitone youth are provided with basic food and shelter, a nurturing environment, an academic education, and counseling. Through learning traditional African music, dance, folklore and theater, the children build self-esteem, become self-reliant and contribute to creating a peaceful future for the next generations of Ugandans and others worldwide.

The record was recorded with a laptop and one microphone in the center's living room (which also serves as the dining and bedroom depending on the hour), and is being sold as a fundraising tool for the center's growth and stability.

Read more and hear the music at http://www.myspace.com/bitonetroupe and http://www.bitonechildren.org!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 01:09:18 am by psychopoet » Logged

"Save the cheerleader: save the world!" :cheer:
psychopoet

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2008, 12:43:47 am »

Quote from: ~Marvine~;382601
If anyone is going to shoot their fool mouth off about these Sims, I will personally ban that member.  I am not a practitioner of Islam, but I will smash down any person among you who deride it or any practioner of it!

Thanx for the understanding + tolerance... Marvine: I'm a Moslem + really appreciate ur commitment! :angel:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(...Aren't we all "sims" created + controlled by merely 1 God?! الله!) :worship:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 10:53:32 am by psychopoet » Logged

"Save the cheerleader: save the world!" :cheer:
Neneithel

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2008, 04:04:36 am »

In Sims 1, I had a lot of beautiful skins for Muslim Sims and I have missed them terribly since changing to Sims 2.  I like religious and cultural diversity in my neighbourhoods.  This little family will have a very good home, I promise.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: