Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:21:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Masri Family Requires OFB Fixed  (Read 40714 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 09:25:55 am »

Quote from: alexasrosa
I loved your post and I thank you very much for trying to explain Muslim costumes to the world.

Right now I’m a bit tired of the media “forcing” people to see part of the world as bad, just because they think or act or believe differently.

I love difference! That is one of the reasons I started my site – to make clothes of as many different countries and traditions as I could find. Some of them are difficult to make because of the meshes, but I managed to get quite a few.

Anyway, a year ago I was invited to be a part of a project to make modest wear, suitable both for Muslim or Jewish women. The project stopped, so I have quite a few clothes with nowhere to go. I also made some traditional Palestinian clothes. Ah… and my Turkish bride has a embroidered Hijab

I don't know...maybe someone is interested in them....

Thank you again for your post!

OMG, I must have these clothes! where could I get them? I love the Palestian Thobe and that Hijab is just banging LOL. I need to learn how to recolor because I have so many Hijabs I wear that I would love for everyone to see the different colors I sport everyday:)If I knew how to mesh I would make Islamic wear, but I don't know how and it seems hard. I think you should work back on your project. I will be your number one downloader, but I won't rush you into things because I know these take time, but if you ever think about doing your project again let me know I could give you ideas on making different Islamic clothing.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 09:32:20 am by amar_el7ob » Logged

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 09:30:59 am »

Quote from: amar_el7ob
I will soon I promise. I just need to get the information on the custom content for them.

Yay! great Smiley

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grandmarmalade

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 10:32:24 am »

Hello
I want to thank you for these wonderful sims and for taking the time to explain and instruct. I appreciate the objects as well as the information.

Some say we fear what we do not know, I say thanks for making it knowable.
StellaBaby

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 11:40:12 am »

Quote from: beosboxboy
amar_el7ob, these are utterly gorgeous Sims, and I cannot thank you enough for making such excellent Muslim content for this game! We need more people who are willing to present a positive view of Islam and it's way of life! The television media only every focuses on the negative of all life on earth. They never tell us of the 10 million not murders in a huge city - only the 7 murders that did occur; they never focus on the hard-working, honest person who struggles to make sure his family is safe and happy, only the person throwing a Molotov cocktail at a car. They never focus on the poetry, art, and archecture that celebrate life and its beauty, only the garish and unpleasant.

It is criminal that the media have so perverted the vision of the world about Islam. Bad people exist in every place, race, and religion. This we versus them mentality never achieves the ideal peace that is possible.

I have many Muslim friends, and though I may not agree with every detail of every manner or tradition they practice, I don't have to - we can agree to disagree and accept these differences. These differences are only colours of skin or clothing or languages. We all strive to improve the lives of ourselves and children and make the world a safe and sane place. We do not even need to believe in God or Allah to want that for ourselves and our children.

The prophets remind us to be good people again and again. It is sad that people bicker over the author of the message more than they listen to the wisdom!

Be Ye fore-warnèd of the squirrelly wrath of Yakov:

If anyone is going to shoot their fool mouth off about these Sims, I will personally ban that member. I am not a practitioner of Islam, but I will smash down any person among you who deride it or any practioner of it!

One of my close friends is a musilm and shes one of the nicest people I've met.

BACK TO SIMS Cheesy

I love the family, thankyou very much!

::smilieiforgetwhi::lol ::smilieiforgetwhi::
divajai
Creator

Diva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 02:05:29 pm »

Thanks so much for this family. They are beautiful and if possible I will make recolors for the scarves Smiley

:king:<br />Real Sims 2<br /><br />Big Girl\'s Boutique<br /><br />[URL=http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=86
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 04:07:45 pm »

I recolored some Hijabs:) I'm so happy. I did it with Gimp, but does anyone know how recolor with the new Paint Shop Pro PhotoXI?

Also know as, "amar_el7ob". And I know I had more than 300+ post on the old Insim site :|
Haunt

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 07:37:06 pm »

I had always wondered about that, Thanks!

If you are led by God in one of his many faces, you are wise;
If you think no one leads you; you are blind
If you are led by your friends; you need your own opion
If you are led by the media; God help you.
bre

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 07:54:14 pm »

These are really beautiful sims! Very lifelike and different from what we normally see. Thanks so much for this!

Me on MTS2

(2nd) -  Olka Koval Wedding Makeover (tied), Newlyweds with Erica and David-Jacob, A Family Christmas with The Feldmans
(3rd) - Betty Goldstein Makeover
platinum

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 08:06:32 pm »

Excellent work ` The photos are fantastic!
amar_el7ob - Thank you for sharing you sims. :grin:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
nea200pl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2006, 08:32:07 pm »

I wanted muslim sims but I couldn't find any. Yours are beautiful and you did fantastic job on them! Thank you for sharing!
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 09:06:24 pm »

Hey, everyone. The ones that downloaded my sims, are you finding everything alright? The reason I'm asking is because I couldn't find them in my sim bin. Is anyone having that problem?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 09:20:43 pm by amar_el7ob » Logged

FJPerez

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2006, 04:01:18 am »

Dear Amar: I was looking for some like this because I should like to have muslim people in my game. Thanks a lot!!!!!!! And, of course, I suscribe all Yakov says.
Beos, you're my hero not only by your job here.
Congratulations, Amar. Mi más sincera enhorabuena y muchísimas gracias (I suposse you are Spanish, by the flag).
nea200pl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2006, 07:50:36 am »

Quote from: amar_el7ob
Hey, everyone. The ones that downloaded my sims, are you finding everything alright? The reason I'm asking is because I couldn't find them in my sim bin. Is anyone having that problem?

I cannot find them either. I have installed them and they are not it the family bin.
Do you know what the reason might be? [/COLOR][/FONT]
Amira

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 09:17:55 am »

I'm going to try to fix the problem. I'll try maybe tonight or this weekend. I'm so sorry for this mess up.

nea200pl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 09:55:43 am »

Don't worry. Smiley Smiley I hope you can fix them - they are wonderful!

Edit: Thank you for fixing them! Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 03:58:12 pm by nea200pl » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: