Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:43:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Onyx Crypt (Community Lot)  (Read 6758 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2006, 03:52:11 am »

Here is a community lot I have created for all your gothy simmies to enjoy, and just in time for Halloween as well! I aimed at creating a lot with a bit of character, unlike the nondescript structures which house so many of the goth clubs in reality.

It's set on a 3x2 lot, so it shouldn't impose too much of a drain on your video card. The lot contains various recreational facilities on the ground floor, a rather spacious dance floor above, and stealth stairs! Woooo, stealth stairs! These come in rather handy as they enable one to cram in even more stuff!

All of the content in the lot is Maxis (I know there are non-Maxis objects featured in the screen shots, but to be on the safe side, I only uploaded a version of the lot with only Maxis content). Really, you can redecorate it however you like if you find the Maxis options too bland (I know I do).

Requirements: Uni, Nightlife, OFB and quite possibly the Holiday pack/version of the base game, as I've incorporated a couple of elements from the Holiday party pack as well.

Oh, and you will need a couple of meshes too. I used the Cathedral windows and Rosette windows from the "Midsimmer's Night Dream" set at MTS2, which you will need to pick up from here.

The only other custom content this lot contains are floor and wall coverings from Parsimonious (http://www.parsimonious.org/) and McTrick's Place (http://www.mctricksplace.com/). The package also contains a couple of wall coverings which I personally created some time back, but never got around to uploading.

I just thought I'd create a few things to bide my time until I get the Pets EP. Anyway, enjoy!

[ATTACH]41617[/ATTACH]

Whatever you do, please don't mutate this and reupload this anywhere else and claim it as your own work, especially NOT to that cesspool called the Exchange!

Okay, I confess that I did something really irresponsible and neglected to mention you might need FFS and GLS for this lot to work as well, even though I don't recall including anything from either of those packs in the lot. Sorry about that!

* onyxcrypt.Sims2Pack (2959.25 KB - downloaded 592 times.)

* snapshot_0000000b_5246e2da.jpg (26.93 KB, 400x300 - viewed 705 times.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 05:13:17 pm by kathy » Logged

:blob6:
spookymuffin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 06:45:31 am »

I love it!

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science." - Charles Darwin.
[/COLOR]
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 02:23:23 pm »

Hah, I have just the neighborhood for this to go into. I've been looking for some decent Gothic structures, and am simply too lazy to build my own at the moment.

Thanks, muchly.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 02:24:56 pm »

wow thats fab, thanx for sharing Smiley

:brain:
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 07:55:00 pm »

Damn this is awesome
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 09:32:19 pm »

Great job. I love the floor plan and the whole feel, so to speak, of this lot. The circle window is awesome. Thank you.

platinum

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 02:00:58 am »

How truly clever this is – Thanks for sharing your work`:smile bi:

§ You can always tell the quality of a person's character by how they treat the people they don't need. §
pacha

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:25:35 pm »

neat set thank you
xegethra

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 07:30:17 pm »

cool, iv built my own goth clubs and put better than maxis stuff in it...i can do it again

>_>

Amaranthus for Asmodeus
Darkness shall prevail
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: