Insimenator.org
January 18, 2020, 01:06:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snickers, my Dachshund  (Read 10596 times)
kittenwitten

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 08:39:28 pm »

OMG I HAVE A WEENY NAMED SNICKERS! He is black with a brown tummy and snout though.

simsaddict2

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 10:03:56 pm »

I have a little weeny dog named cleo she is adorable she is a standard breed and she is a little red dog... you doggie is precious I have been looking all over for a dashund thank you so much for your little cutie:)
                    thank you,Renee'
and you did a great job on her.
tngrspacecadet

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 12:24:31 pm »

hi there, you don't know me, i am new here.

snickers is so cute! i was looking for a dachshund. i also really like your selfsim and the teenage girls from your sig, so i put them all in a house my no-cheat neighbourhood. they look so individual, miles better than the downloadable sims i have seen on other sites that just look like dolls.

thanks!

and yes, my aspiration really is grilled cheese :tongue8:
rebelmozzerella

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 08:17:51 pm »

He'll go perfectly with your self-sim, Jenna. Cheesy

he's the sweat on my sheets (:
Molina

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 08:21:27 pm »

OMGAW! So cute! Cheesy

I ♥ Missaldith :albino:

Quote from: BrokenPrincess;974577
I love Molina!
♥_♥
The "Get Alfred Molina More Leading Roles" Petition!
Calabeth

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 09:51:46 pm »

I havent gotten around to getting anything beyond OFB as of yet but this almost makes me want to get pets but not quite yet.
I gotta Dachsund aswell but she is a piebald that looks like a milk cow. White and black patterend except a small brown patch on her rear and on the tops of her paws.

Hehe could almost make that a challenge to some really good modeller if it was possible. Shorten those legsby about 1/3 and add about that much to the length aswell and you mostly have a closer model Dach the rear hunches would be abit too much work but just those changes I think would make the model looks alot closer. Still a cute dog either way, doesnt help my mother also has a friend that breeds them either lol so I usually get to go visit when there is a new litter or when she gets some new sires that might be worth sending my girl over for a visit.
seger1066

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 04:11:24 pm »

a real cutie!
Soulfire

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2008, 02:24:10 am »

OMFG!  T^T Thank you for making a Dachshund!  I'm espcially a fan of the Miniature ones...they're so cute!  I've got a miniature back and tan one and used to have 2 brown ones (a father and his daughter) at my late grandma's place.

These dogs are one of a kind, very small, cute and with a strong personality.  And how they like to eat...
goobergo

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2008, 10:59:30 am »

Yay, I love dachshunds! I have a dachshund named goober, though he has brown fur Smiley

Waiting for the twilight movie...:tongue8:
want more twilight? go here --> http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com:happy3:
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: