Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:43:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing default nude mesh  (Read 2442 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Szynszyl

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2006, 12:47:42 pm »

I want to change the default nude mesh, also the morphs of mesh. (adult male :male: )
So what do i have to do? I think you are experts and you can clarify it to me Cheesy
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 06:33:06 pm »

Well it is easily done... sort of.

The problem is that the mesh carries the morphs in it.  For reasons known only to Ea and Maxis, the "fit" state is really identical in every way to the "normal"  So there is no adding a special "fit" state that is different from the "normal".

If you wanted to leave the maxis normal, use one of the supper heavy meshes for fat, and a bodybuilder for fit, you can't do it.  Even if you could, there would have to be an identical number of vertices with identical ennumeration of the vertices on every mesh.

So depending on what it is you want to do, it may be easy or impossible.

If you want to give me a better idea of what it is you are hoping to achieve, I can help determine what best suits the enterprise.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Szynszyl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 08:11:35 am »

They are stupid... Why didnt make morph for fit? :[
So i want to change the default mesh (normal state), what do I have to do? Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: