Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:22:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pet Lover's Paradise!! (w/ & w/o a lovely family!)  (Read 6436 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
xjessxjessx

View Profile WWW
« on: October 26, 2006, 02:11:32 am »

I created this house without the intention of uploading it. In fact, I've never upoaded anything before, besides my self-sim!! *eep*  I packaged the house because I knew I'd want it in all neighborhoods to come. After I played it... oh man! It plays well. I made it with ALL MAXIS ONLY stuff, because I decided to start over on my DLs with this EP. My downloads folder before was 3.2 MB. Yeah... I think I had an addiction. It's just that there are so many beautiful things out there... gah!

Anywho, I took some crappy pictures of the house after playing it because I thought some of you many enjoy a download with no hacked/modified content in it, if you're running Pets. I made sure to use a lot of new Pets items so I could use the EP for all it's worth (rofl). It may satisfy the DL urge without having to deal with all the flashy blue stuff that comes along with meshes no longer working with the new EP. Wink

I've inlcuded two versions - one vacant and one occupied. This family is Maxis-only as well. There is a married couple and their two Labs. I took the liberty of training the dogs for you. The dogs have a wonderful relationship... so who knows... she may give birth to a few cute lil' pups soon!

Just in case it wasn't clear, PETS and NL ARE MOST DEFINITELY REQ'D for this download.

I have every other EP/stuff pack too, so if you don't, there may (or may not) be a few discrepancies. Let me know which combinations do and do not work so that I can edit this post to reflect that.

Please let me know if you like it! I've been downloading here so much and I'm just glad to be able to finally share something! :grin: :grin:

::Edit:: I totally forgot to actually describe the house, ROFL. It's very spacious (more space to play with the pets!). The first floor consists of a grand entrance, kitchen with dining, livingroom, a bathroom and a Pets room. The second floor has two large bedrooms w/  desks and computers, a nursery, study, a bathroom and an entertainment room. It's all very colorful and contemporary. Smiley

* Pet Lover's Paradise_Occupied.zip (2554.27 KB - downloaded 271 times.)
* Pet Lover's Paradise_Vacant.zip (967.13 KB - downloaded 245 times.)

* snapshot_00000003_d24adeb7.jpg (60.36 KB, 600x450 - viewed 574 times.)

* snapshot_524aba2a_324aba2b.jpg (24.23 KB, 600x450 - viewed 401 times.)
* Pet Lover's Paradise Pics.zip (561.02 KB - downloaded 209 times.)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 02:28:44 am by xjessxjessx » Logged

"It's so important to make best friends in life."
- Hollow, by Pantera.
RIP DBD - A fallen metal God.
[/COLOR]
Ali
Short, fat n Cuddly!
Admin

I got a luverly bunch of c.... oops, wrong site!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 02:22:55 am »

looks good!

people who DL this will also have to have NL - because of the diagonal pool - lucky me, I have them all :grin:

a welcome addition to my game, now all I have to do is wait till I get home to DL it

thanks for sharing Smiley

"They're a rum lot, the Yorkshire folk. You can't fool them, you certainly can't get away with much and they call a spade a spade. Or rather, they call a spade 'a bloody shovel'" Mark Addy
xjessxjessx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 02:28:00 am »

Thanks!!! I'll edit the post. Cheesy

- Hollow, by Pantera.
[/COLOR]
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2006, 11:10:56 am »

Very cute!
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2006, 11:23:18 am »

very nice thanx for sharing Smiley

:brain:
jonathius2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2006, 03:25:13 pm »

Nice.  Thanks!

Jonathan (aka Jonathius2)
Persephone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2006, 03:28:55 pm »

Great house Smiley
monkee62966

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 12:10:14 am »

Thank you that looks awesome.
xjessxjessx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 11:53:03 am »

Thanks for looking everyone!!! Let me know what you think of it in-game if you get a chance. Cheesy

- Hollow, by Pantera.
[/COLOR]
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 04:17:25 am »

Well Done!!! Thankyou
Lilwen

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 01:29:37 pm »

Great house

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.It's  already tomorrow in Australia " (Charles Schultz)
Join the AA Today! JOIN NOW
Jolee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 01:17:59 pm »

Thank You for sharing Your house. It has everything You need for the pets. I have been using it and have 6 dogs and 2 Adults. It has so much room to accomadate everyone. Are You making anymore? Thank You again.

Animals are really Little People in disguise...:group hu:
xjessxjessx

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2006, 04:24:47 pm »

Quote from: Jolee
Thank You for sharing Your house. It has everything You need for the pets. I have been using it and have 6 dogs and 2 Adults. It has so much room to accomadate everyone. Are You making anymore? Thank You again.

Actually, I have made some more pet homes but I haven't uploaded them. I'm also working on a large pet store. I have full time work & school during the week, so I might not have time until the weekend to upload them. If I remember, I'll PM you with links to the downloads.

Thank you so much for your feedback (& everyone else's too!), I'm glad your simmies and pets are enjoying it! Cheesy :bounce:

- Hollow, by Pantera.
[/COLOR]
Jolee

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 01:26:54 am »

Thank You very much! Can't wait for Your New Houses and Pet Store. I can see why it may take You awhile to upload them with Your busy schedule. Your house is the most popular in my neighbourhood, I always have so many animals. lol. Thanks again Jess. Will watch for Your new ones when You have the time. Take care, Jolee

Animals are really Little People in disguise...:group hu:
DebWillDo

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 08:53:52 am »

Looks good....I can't wait to play the families( lost ALL of my content when computer fried Sad ).
    Thanks.

"No revenge is more honorable than the one not taken.":walk:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: