Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 08:51:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Blacklist - Thieves, Liars, and Assorted Personae Non Gratae  (Read 7207 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2007, 01:16:05 pm »

In the past few weeks, I have been dealing with a large number of PMs from people who have taken it upon themselves to abuse the liberal policy Marvine and I have elected to use for our work. I have posted a clarification in our policy and a warning of the new way we will be dealing with offenders.

This thread is for the listing of ass-monkeys who have made use (in part or in whole) of the meshes or textures of Marvine & Beosboxboy without permission.  If your name appears here, then you have done something that has righteously pissed us off.

We are not mean-spirited people, we don't want to make it a habit of being hard asses about this. If you ask for permission and we think it is a good enough idea, we will gladly grant you permission. In the end, we reserve to ourselves the sole right to say "yes" or say "no". Yet, no matter what else, these meshes represent 3 years of OUR lives, OUR work, and OUR ideas.  Making changes to them for general distribution without our permission is equal in every regard to spitting in our faces.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 05:49:13 pm by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: