Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:11:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Diary Of Fiona Adams- next part should be up shortly!  (Read 4504 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« on: November 01, 2006, 08:48:42 am »

*EDIT: 7th December- I've written a small part, but no pictures yet! There's a little bit of a twist coming up in the section I've just posted Smiley
Well...Before I start my story, I'll tell you a little about me, Fiona Adams.

I guess I'm quite a happy person. I live in what I consider a beautiful house.

All I've ever wanted is love and security...and money!

My occupation is a singer. I sing at a club almost every night. It's well paid.
Now my story can begin at the club I sing in!

I was about to rehearse for tonight's show. Stepping out onto the stage, I saw Brett in the audience. We've been friends for years, but recently I've been thinking about him in a different way.

I began to sing. I saw Brett looked surprised. Did that mean he thought I was good?

Finally, I had finished my rehearsal. Brett offered to walk me home.
"Thanks," I replied
"You were amazing in rehearsal, Fiona," Brett whispered
"Oh...thank you," My face began to turn a harsh shade of red.

Brett suddenly stopped walking and looked into my eyes.
"You looked beautiful this evening," Brett smiled.
He gripped my hands tightly and then turned and walked away.

I stood amazed at what had just happened. Did this mean that Brett liked me more than just a friend? Was he in love with me? Suddenly, I found myself falling in love with him...

Walking home, all I could think about was Brett. I really didn't understand why I was feeling this way. I couldn't tell him how I felt- we've been friends ever since high school! It was so weird how me and Brett had been best friends for so long and never felt anything for each other. But now, it was happening. I was in love.
I suddenly stopped walking. In love? With Brett? No...But then I realised that really, and truly, deep down I was madly in love with him. I continued walking home, my skin bathing in pure moonlight, thinking how wonderful it would be if Brett was here with me.

Section Two
Waking up the next day, my feelings about Brett still hadn't changed. I began to kid myself that something could and would happen between myself and Brett. He'd had a few girl friends, but nothing major. At that time, he had a girlfriend called Rebecca. She truly was beautiful. She had long blonde hair, a perfect body and legs so long, they made mine look like tree stumps. I began thinking that if I got Rebecca out of the way, I could have Brett all to myself...now, that would need some careful planning. And some poison...Suddenly I stopped myself. What was I thinking? Was I really going to murder my best friend's girlfriend? Was I? I remembered in Chemistry class from High School that we made some poison using ordinary household items...if only I could remember what it was. I found one of my old school books, and it had the required items listed. I quickly rushed into town and bought them.

Returning home, I knew I would have to have accsess to Rebecca's food to put the poison in. Then it came to me. I would invite Brett and Rebecca round for a meal! I would put the poison in the dish when I was cooking...Yes, that's a good plan. I dialled Brett's number.
"Hello, Brett?" I said
"No, Rebecca actually," a haughty female voice replied.
"Oh...Hello," I was scowling, but she couldn't see that.
"What do you want?" Rebecca snapped.
"Would you like to come round for a meal tonight, half six?" I asked
"Yep, sure. Bye," and Rebecca hung up on me.
How could such a lovely guy like Brett attract such a girl?

It was half past six. I had made the meal and put poison only in Rebecca's serving. Suddenly, the door bell went. Smiling, I went and answered it. As usual, Rebecca look beautiful. She was wearing a short black dress. She led Brett into the dining room, kissing and touching him. I was thinking, 'get a room!'
"Oh, you look...interesting," Rebecca smiled at me. "I saw that style at least...oh, I don't know, six years ago on the catwalk," Rebecca laughed.
"Great," I said. I was really annoyed at that comment, seeing as Brett laughed.
"I'll just get the food," I excused myself from the dining room and grabbed the plates from the side. I couldn't believe I was doing it! I was going to kill Rebecca, the woman who had taken my love away from me.
"Here you go...oh God, what happened?" I cried rushing over to Brett. He was pale as snow, and trembling.
"Rebecca...she...just...oh what am I going to do?" He cried. I looked down at his feet. Rebecca was laying slumped on the floor. I touched her. She wasn't breathing, she wasn't moving. She was dead.

"She was poisned," The white doctor informed us.
I had gone with Brett to the hospital to find out how Rebecca had died.
"Poisoned?!" I yelled. I couldn't believe it...some one had got there first!

*Sorry there are no pictures. Hopefully, there will be some soon. I've been quite busy and I thought I hadn't written any more for ages, so that was a bit of it. Please tell me what you think.*
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 07:58:11 am by leanne27_h » Logged

A Home For Baby- 4th Place
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 05:31:33 pm »

This is started very sweet!  Romance for me is hard to write it always feels somewhat sleazy when I write it into my stories yours has started very nicely look forward to some more.

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 03:06:01 pm »

Quote from: starlucid
This is started very sweet!  Romance for me is hard to write it always feels somewhat sleazy when I write it into my stories yours has started very nicely look forward to some more.

Thank you very much! Smiley I should be posting more soon. I'm glad you think it's okay!

oddball011

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 04:05:17 pm »

starlucid thats not true!!!!

I really like the start and I am looking forward to more!

LAX is whats up.
starlucid

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 05:50:36 pm »

LOL! well it is hard for me to write I always want to do something twisted like have a couple kiss and then have one walk away into a murder trap! LOL!

If you like ghost stories read my new Sim story..
Solitario's Don't Die..
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=30329
leanne27_h

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 12:06:48 pm »

Quote from: oddball011
starlucid thats not true!!!!

I really like the start and I am looking forward to more!

Lol thanks. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: