Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 03:55:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Red De'Vill-update JAN 6th  (Read 37642 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pandora Moon

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2007, 05:02:18 pm »

I'm glad that you started writing about this family again. I hope that Red will stop Jessica from taking all Ellie's earnings.

See ya.

When the world doesn't adapt to you. you adapt to it.
Gill Grissom- Little Murder
ggbabiisim09

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2007, 01:16:24 pm »

oh my god!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD PUBLISH THIS!!

i read part one a while back and have been trying to find it ever since....

hERE IT IS!!YAY

:smt106~Bajan Beauty/Slytherin Heiress~:smt106

Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
but that we are powerful beyond measure.
                                    -Nelson Mandela
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2007, 04:13:57 pm »

geez, this story never gets boring for a second.
right when everything starts to look really good, BOOM comes Jessica to ruin it like she always does :]

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2007, 09:06:04 pm »

we all just love to hate jess(ica)

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 09, 2007, 12:56:00 pm »

I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its so amazing- the pictures tell its so perfectly- oh god its wonderful- i forgotten all about my dinner in the oven - untill the smoke alarm.... * eek * but hell like i care!

i started reading it today and i cant wait!!!!!!!!!

brett is such a hottie!

JUST OMG! i love this storey- i am so in love with all your characters!

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2007, 11:10:47 am »

(*cry*) You hurry bloody UP! And thank you for the dress info. I want it for my fav Sims. (*still sniffling*) The pics don't load! Just lil red Xs in white boxes. Maybe if you took a few out...

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
Shaddeh

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2007, 06:54:03 pm »

*reads*

Mmm, me does like. I love all the pictures you take, and Ellie is quite gorgeous. I'm already looking forward to the next update!
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2007, 04:53:34 pm »

Thanks , I will update as soon as I can, just moved house and it took 2 weeks to get broadband back. Will update as soon as poss

chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2007, 09:22:59 am »

This is amazing!! Thanks for the fab story. (If I was Ellie, Jessica would of had a umm, accident to say the least... Wink)

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2007, 08:40:00 am »

Thank you for giving it a chance Smiley

Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2007, 08:40:53 am »

Ellie travelled back to the contest with Sam and Brett feeling much more resilient. Knowing that her family and friends back home would be watching and willing her on gave her the confidence she so desperately needed.
The next couple of weeks were so much better, acts were voted off gradually leaving the solo artists and only two groups remaining as the final loomed nearer.
Ellie had insisted that she wanted to share a twin room with Sam. Preferring to be with her best friend rather than knocking around a big plush suite by herself. Brett, naturally moved to the room next door to keep an eye on them.
The girls finished getting Ellie ready and waited in their room for the ride to the live venue.
Sam eyed her thoughtfully…”What’s up? “
In the weeks since the visit home Ellie seemed so calm before each show, that evening she looked a bit distracted ..

“Ah you know, Rock theme tonight…I want to do it well for Dad you know” Ellie replied…that was part of it…she was thinking about Brett again. As the weeks had gone by he seemed to be less talkative, less friendly and more business like, maybe he didn’t like her…not that she expected him to ‘LIKE’ her….but…well she hoped they could be friends at least. She often now found herself pondering on what she might have done wrong.

“Thinking about someone else too eh?” Sam smirked. Not much escaped her.
Ellie sighed and sat up on the bed…”There’s not much point is there? He’s PAID to hang out with me…”

“Not paid to give you longing looks though is he?“ Sam replied winking.

“Pfft, he doesn’t …stop winding me up”
Sam grinned and gave one of her knowing looks…
”Hmm well we’ll see…anyway chick we have to get a move on…you ready to go?”

“As I’ll ever be..” Ellie sucked in a deep breath and followed Sam to the door…. Right on schedule, there was a polite rap on the wood and Brett’s voice announcing it was time to go…

“Let’s do this thang” quipped Sam, as she always did.

Just as they were leaving the room, Sam’s mobile rang, She motioned for Ellie to go on with Brett…”Don’t worry I’ll taxi it, you go or you’ll be late! Good Luck Babe!”

“Hiya Sis” Sam answered her phone, as usual it was Molly, checking if everything was OK…
Her elder sister sounded upset and anxious ..Well Molly was usually a bit anxious all the time anyway.
“Has Ellie seen the paper today?” Molly asked
“No been too busy, why?.......replied Sam…”Are you all right Molls?”
Sam listened as Molly explained ….Jessica Ebadi, Ellie’s estranged mother, had given interviews in the press, apparently spilling details about Ellie having a wild child past…with claims of underage sex, drugs and run-ins with the law……

“Are you kidding me???” gasped Sam in shock, “Ellie’s no way done any of that….I mean…anyone who knows her will realise that’s a load of rubbish!!!”

Sam said goodbye quickly and rushed out to find a taxi…she wanted to fore-warn her friend before anyone else had the chance to tell her.

As usual in the Blue Room before the show, the solo artists waited for their turn to perform…it was always tense and made more frustrating by Cindy Anne piping up about the latest celebrity studded party she’d been to..or which movie star had told her she was their favourite and “sure to win it”
She was certainly confident…but as the weeks had gone by, her arrogance had begun to grate on everyone.
Pete was trying not to launch into a tirade at her as they endured her inexhaustible name dropping.

Louis and Denise were chatting about the theme of the evening… “I’m just saying Rock isn’t my speciality you know…Kinda worried about my song choice” Admitted Louis , showing real nerves for the first time in the whole contest.

Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2007, 08:41:45 am »

Denise nodded in agreement.. “Yeah, but you know, you have such talent, you just have to put the smooth aside and let out the raw….the song you have is fantastic…I myself am really looking forward to Ellie tonight….this is your area isn’t it Ellie?”

All eyes fell on Ellie, who would usually be the quietest there before and after each show.
“Um…I don’t know…I mean..the song is one of my Dads favourites so I want to get it right”
Louis raised his brows, “You are gonna be fine this week ….I reckon I might not be here next week…If I mess up tonight”

Cindy Anne never missed an opportunity to slip in a sly comment when Ellie spoke….that evening she had an even more smug look on her face as she opened her mouth to speak..

“Well, OF COURSE she’s going to do ‘ok’ this week, I mean…I have to congratulate you Ellie…papers covered with juicy details about how you were a right little tearaway….and you really look the part tonight…all the make up and little rebel look……nice job on the publicity…you had everyone fooled you were this sweet innocent little thing….ha ha priceless”

“You what??” Ellie exclaimed “What do you mean papers?”

Cindy Anne beamed in delight, “Newspapers darling…..what did you think……ha ha oh no way……don’t tell me you don’t know……..didn’t your slutty friend or minder get you a paper today?

“Oh shut it Cindy…why do you always have to do this” Pete said angrily
“Pete sweetie, wouldn’t you want to know if there was a load of filth written in the news about you by your mum???... I mean I wanted to warn Ellie so she doesn’t go out there tonight…to be a laughing stock….”

The others were ushered into make up for a final check as the first group opened the show….

“Just can it and focus on stayin in tune this week will you Cindy” remarked Louis, scowling at her…

Cindy always loved to wait til they were alone so she could dig at Ellie before a performance

Ellie was getting better at handling it…but the papers comment…..and her mum? That shook her a little…
“Just give it up Cindy, you aren’t going to affect my performance…concentrate on your own”

Cindy smiled slyly…”Oh I have no worries there….my voice don’t matter…I am going to WIN this contest…it’s guaranteed…..you wait and see, you little slag…I knew you were one under that act”

Ellie squared up to Cindy Anne, Furiously,

“Cindy, It doesn’t matter what you say or think and it never will…..except of course when you’re insulting my friend..and if  I ever hear you refer to her in such a vile way again I will knock your sodding block off you spiteful cow”

Cindy flounced out leaving Ellie in peace to compose herself, she now felt even more determined to do well in the show…Brett came in a while later…”They are asking for you in make up………is everything OK?”

There he was again, how could Sam really think Brett was interested in Ellie, he was cool, polite and seemed to want to keep his distance…but he looked her in the eye for a second…

“You look wonderful………” He said quietly…he always said something kind…
Ellie met his gaze for as long as she dared..

“Thanks Brett….. um….yeah thanks” She really wanted to ask what she’d done…if anything…maybe he was just being extra nice at the beginning when she was so shy…now she’d gotten more confident..he was just being how he was with all the contestants….She decided not to dwell on it…after the contest they would never see each other again.

“It’s time to go Ellie” He reminded her….
“I’m ready”

chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2007, 12:50:11 pm »

Good update. I seriously hate Jess now!!! *Gets Chainsaw* Where is Jess!!! My chainsaw is ready!!!

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2007, 01:16:39 pm »

when i saw you had posted an update at work- i literally ran home- and i dont run...trust me its not dignified

awww whats up with hunky brett - he better not have a gf or something- i was really liking him.

and GO ELLIE!!!

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
Missaldith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2007, 01:20:09 pm »

Great story, RockChick:)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: