Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:49:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Red De'Vill-update JAN 6th  (Read 36937 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2008, 06:17:09 pm »

^^^^^^^ ooo i do hope steve is guenine ! hes sooooooo smexy aswell.....

ooo sam and steve.... up a tree...... *teehee*

honestly i am a mature person lol!

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2008, 03:40:19 pm »

Ooh, it just gets better and better! I wonder why Brett quit?
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2008, 05:49:59 pm »

Thanks you two! I appreciate you reading! more's a comin Smiley

Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2008, 07:36:04 pm »

The Semi Final

The semi final began then, excitement had been building in the previous weeks and the studio audience were already going crazy as Cherise began her first announcement.

“Hello! Good evening everyone and welcome to the Star Factor 2008 semi final!!!”

Cherise struggled to make herself heard oven the enthusiastic whoops and cheers from a hyped crowd.

“Okay this is it! Tonight, you the viewers are voting for the three acts you want to see in next weeks FINAL!!!!”

(Paused for a huge roar from the audience)

“Let’s say Hi to our venerable judges as always…….Mimi, Ronny….

Marla …and of course last but not least, Steve!”

More applause ensued..Cherise chuckled as she strained to make herself heard above the hubbub

“Two of our acts will be leaving us tonight…but right now let’s kick off the show with four gorgeous guys!!!...It’s The Rice Brothers!!”

Deafening screams rang out from a large number of young women in the studio as AJ, Ryan, Tom and Greg began their song

The popular boy band did a great rendition of “What Becomes of the Broken Hearted”
Barely audible at times as the girls in the audience squealed in delight each time the giant plasma screens high above the stage showed a close up of one of the guys’ faces

They finished to huge applause..at that stage in the contest , each act was received with great appreciation, even the judges eased up a little…it was a taste of what the final would hold for them….

Cherise cheered the boys along with the crowd and waited patiently for a lull in the chaos to announce the next performance after kind comments from each of the judges…

“Ok next up this evening..A young lady called Cindy Anne! “ A slightly more reserved applause for Cindy as she strutted confidently out onto her mark.

Cindy breathlessly pouted and moaned her way through a cringe worthy rendition of “Love to love you baby” which only received polite applause and a few boos from the audience. When it came to the judges, even Ronny was embarrassed by the performance..

Cindy was so confident in her chances of winning the jeers didn’t phase her. She beamed out at the audience as her song finished…as far as she was concerned, she was assured of first place and merely going through the motions….

“Thank you I LOVE YOU” she trilled as she wound up her turn..

Incredibly, all four judges were pretty scathing in their evaluations….Cindy shot Ronny a withering look for slamming her vocals as she left the stage….it was the first time he had ever said a word against her….

“OK Thank you Cindy Anne”  Cherise was back announcing the next act once
more…”Right everyone …put your hands together for the fabulous LOUIS!!!!”

Louis was back in his comfort zone as he made easy work of a wonderful classic love song…. He was a total natural and the audience adored him…

As usual, Louis could do little wrong as far as everyone in the TV studio was concerned; he left the stage happily waving as judges and public alike gave him a huge cheer….

Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2008, 07:37:44 pm »

“Ok we will be back after the break for our last two contestants….and of course to find out which two acts will be leaving us tonight!!! Don’t go away!!” Exclaimed Cherise smiling…….

Soon it was Pete’s turn to sing..He was unassuming…slightly shy, but another firm favourite with girls nationwide

…squeals of delight pealed out as he began his version of “Patience” by Take That with the help of some backing singers…..predictably everyone loved him…

Cherise announced Ellie finally..

Even with her Dad watching in the wings,Ellie was terrified of how she would be received because of all the bad publicity she had endured in the week before because of Jessica.

She needn’t have worried..it was the semi finals after all, and everybody was determined to enjoy the evening..not only that, they all knew Ellie always delivered a beautiful performance…that night was no exception, as the music built around her..she emptied her mind of distractions and sang a sensational version of  Maria Mckee’s “Show me Heaven”

Massive applause followed and Ellie flew offstage and into a giant squashy hug from Red.

Cherise was back again as the show approached its final add break before the end and the results of the phone in vote.

“Ok welcome back everyone and I cannot begin to tell you how CLOSE this contest has been this evening…….”

A hush fell in the studio as Cherise listened for the first of the acts to go in her ear piece….

“Ok the first act to be sent home tonight is………………….The Rice Brothers!”

The four guys walked out onstage waving and smiling amidst cheers as the audience showed their appreciation…

“AJ, Ryan, Tom and Greg…guys you have been fantastic contestants and we all know you guys are going to have a fabulous career !” exclaimed Cherise..the guys waved and grinned as their fans went mad ….”Thanks Cherise…just like to say thanks so much to everyone who voted for us..and you ain’t seen the last of us!! Love you all!” shouted Ryan…..

They left the stage as a palpable silence descended once again….

“Wonderful contestants there..we all wish you every success guys…..Ok……” Cherise paused….an air of acute anticipation swept around them as Cherise was given the second name………….
“The second act to leave us is ………….CINDY ANNE!!!!”

A massive whoop went up as Cindy Anne appeared to have almost been pushed onto the stage

“NOOOOOOOOO! She screamed…”Someone’s made a mistake!!!...I’m not meant to go!!!”

Cherise was somewhat unprepared for that……she looked just as embarrassed as everyone else for a moment…..

“Ok I can see Cindy is shocked…must be difficult to be leaving at this stage…”

Cindy Anne was hysterical…screeching at the top of her voice……

“But I wanted to win…I SHOULD WIN THIS TWO-BIT CONTEST!!!....I’m the Star!!! I’M carrying it all!! Do you hear me?Huh??? I was meant to win!!!!!!!”

The stage manager was gesturing madly from the wings as Cherise wrapped the show up, trying to ignore Cindy Anne’s loud bawling as she trudged off the stage…..

“Join us next week for what promises to be a fantastic final! Louis , Pete or Ellie…..who will be our 2008 champion? Only you can decide!!....Take care and goodnight!!”

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2008, 07:44:21 pm »

yeah im so glad that two bit nobody got what she finally deserved and that steve was a good guy- i hope that nothing bad comes out of it.

steve and sam... im serious... if not id take steve...... ! LOL!

and yay for ellie for not letting it get to her, WOOOOOOOO!

[/COLOR]
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2008, 07:47:11 pm »

Aw cheers hun...Steve might be a bit old for Sam...I was thinking of doing a Sam's story spin off after this is done

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2008, 07:53:45 pm »

yeah your right- your the one with the story gene not I

i know whatever youd choose it would be perfect- and that sam spin off story I LOVEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so please dont let me down LOL! *Smile*

[/COLOR]
xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2008, 07:02:41 pm »

YES!!! cindy-anne is GONE!!

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
mpb4l1fe

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2008, 07:32:57 pm »

Oooh, this is absolutely brilliant! Cindy-anne's finally gone!
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2008, 10:09:01 pm »

i LOVE the updates! Cindy Anne is such an untalented hooch, she so deserved to get the boot, and as for Jessica...hmph!
 x]

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2008, 05:09:56 am »

Thanks for reading Smiley I have the pics done for the next two chapters so should be an update soon Smiley

xTERRIx

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2008, 10:14:56 pm »

wow! pics done ALREADY?? whenever i make a creation and then have to take pics, i don't really get to it whenever i can :wink: then again, my pics aren't exactly great

<signature removed due to size, please refer to forum rules>
Aniusha
« Reply #118 on: January 19, 2008, 11:07:54 am »

Hey Rock Chick... I just wanted to say I loove your story !! I can't wait for your next update :icon_smi:
Rock Chick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2008, 03:20:37 pm »

Thank you , bit busy in rl at the moment but hopefully update soon x

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to: